The Mom should marry Ludd

And Talia Gryff. Problem solved.

Comments

• What the fuck?! From where did you get that idea!?

• Man! I've seen some perverts in my life but you...

• Even if this was a possibility it's too late, Ramsay has forced the two Houses into a war until only one is left standing.

Wouldn't Mira be a more appropriate match for Gryff?

• edited July 2015

It would fix everything but still disagree.

If they marry, that makes Talia and Gryff step siblings. We already have Cersei we don't need more of that crap lol

• Oh my god, no, pls.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Even if this was a possibility it's too late, Ramsay has forced the two Houses into a war until only one is left standing. Wouldn't Mira be a more appropriate match for Gryff?

• Nobody should marry Ludd, or Gryff. They're both ridiculous, pompous, douchebags, and Gryff has the additional bonus of being a little too much like Ramsay (or at least he Wants to be, which is almost worse).

If someone forced me to marry one of them - which is essentially what you are suggesting, as women don't really get a say in the matter in Westeros - i'd treat it like a wildling courting and slit his fucking neck in his sleep. Ha, who got the last laugh now Ludd! 'You brought this on yourself'

• wtf is a m'o'm?

• This isn't the first troll thread this guy has made on the subject. He appears to have replaced the troll walkerhuntermark, or maybe it's the same guy who made another account...

• If Talia marrying Gryff sounds more like a sadistic joke to me (don't get me wrong, I still admire the idea), I've been thinking about Ludd's and Elissa's marriage since the first episode. Come to think of it, those two have more in common, than any other two GoT characters. They've both lost a child and a wife/husband, they are both willing to protect their family, they are both pretty vile towards each other's children, but share some kind of twisted understanding and respect. Ludd even seems to have a weak spot of a sort for Elissa. Sadly, now it is hardly possible. If not for Rodrick/Asher death, their marriage could've been a possibility. Certainly not a happy one, but still, not the worst option.

• i believe i was banned for callimg out this guys BS before so hes probs the fourthborn son of some ttg employee

207Brandon1 posted: »

This isn't the first troll thread this guy has made on the subject. He appears to have replaced the troll walkerhuntermark, or maybe it's the same guy who made another account...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.