This game is such bullshit.

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

There is no point in even playing this game, your choices dont matter as the game only gives you the illusion of making choices but they're not even impactfull, the game will take you to the direction it pleases irregardless of whatever you choose, because screw your own judgements right?

I know this is a TellTale thing obviously, but with TWD it had a good story to tell. This time its not even a good one, its just a game of politics where you CANT even decide for yourself. Its just such bullshit. Mod Edit: Insult Removed

Comments

• Okay then...

• I guess I'm not a bright invdividual, only because I like something you don't. This is easily my favourite Telltale series so far.

• edited July 2015

[removed]

Okay then...

• Anyone defending this crap is not a very bright individual.

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is no need to insult people who enjoy the game and want to defend it, please remember the first rule of the Forum Guidelines is respect.

1.1 R-E-S-P-E-C-T! We're all here to have fun, so be cool to each other. Always behave respectfully towards other community members, moderators and Telltale team members. Insults, hate speech, platform wars… leave it out. Constructive criticism of another user's opinions or actions is OK, but refrain from insulting users/volunteer moderators/Telltale staff members themselves - whether directly or in passing. If you feel especially slighted by another forum member, use the "Flag" button to report their comments to moderators instead of shooting back!

• So, what, you're trying to make people feel bad about themselves for enjoying something that doesn't harm anyone? It's just a video game. Criticize it all you want but don't attack its fans for no reason.

• No, it isn't :(

• Why did you feel the need to belittle people for enjoying a game? You don't like it, fine. You don't have to :) There are people who can admit there are flaws and still enjoy the game. It's a matter of opinions, not a matter of intelligence.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I know this is a TellTale thing obviously, but with TWD it had a good story to tell. This time its not even a good one, its just a game of politics where you CANT even decide for yourself. Its just such bullshit.

That's a matter of opinion. I personally haven't enjoyed this story and prefer TFTB, but I've seen plenty of people who believe otherwise.

• I agree the episodes don't have much reflection of your choices especially in that last one. But aren't all Telltale games guilty of this to an extent especially seen with the recent ones TWAU and TWD Season 2.

• There is no point in even playing this game, your choices dont matter as the game only gives you the illusion of making choices but they're not even impactfull, the game will take you to the direction it pleases irregardless of whatever you choose, because screw your own judgements right?

Goddamn, are you even serious? This is exactly how it was since at least TWD Season 1 and yet you still complain about it here? For fuck's sake, dude.

• [removed]

AgentZ46 posted: »

I guess I'm not a bright invdividual, only because I like something you don't. This is easily my favourite Telltale series so far.

This discussion has been closed.