Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's true dedication. :D And the fact this thread is so good!

kristi78968 posted: »

Morning/afternoon everyone! We're getting close to 40k comments, holy crap! We've hit so many milestones this month and it's awesome!

• This is great! I bet genderbent fanart is hard to to? Vaughn looks adorable. :3

• This is excellent! :D

XDJulieXD posted: »

WARNING!Big post ahead! @ABigBadWolf SORRYYYYYYYY I didn't forget about u, I knew it was your birthday, but didn't have time, I had

• This is honestly what I was thinking about during that scene!!

"When will I see this as a Rhyiona gif?"

It's just as beautiful as I imagined!

Alt text

• I'd be like that cousin who drops in sometimes and then starts hogging the TV and won't leave. :D

You're definitely thread dad!

Green613 posted: »

Random question, but if we were all one big happy family in real life, who would be who in the family? (father, mother, daughter, son, etc.)

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) A new otp is born!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@Poogers555 and @Green613 have a lot of kids. They sure have been busy. ;^)

• Beautiful! Fiona looks like she's making 'bedroom eyes' at him! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

GOOD MORNING! here have a doodle o3o (its so huge -__-)

• Beautiful! Her eyes are so vivid, staring into my soul. :o

So after doing some heavy editing on photoshop on fiona, i made a profile picture , everyone is free to use it large Preview Profile picture 160 x 163 - Profile picture version Made using Gmod/stock photos/Photoshop

• At least you have all the hard work you put into the cosplay, you can feel proud of that! :) And like Kruzii said, there's always next time!

rhonu posted: »

i'm sad today because i should be wearing my rhys cosplay today but i couldn't finish it in time. now i see people tweeting they're in the event i was going to wear it for and it makes me teary eyed, oh what could have been...

• I'm sorry to hear. :( There's always next time, right?

i'm sad today because i should be wearing my rhys cosplay today but i couldn't finish it in time. now i see people tweeting they're in the event i was going to wear it for and it makes me teary eyed, oh what could have been...

• She looks so stunning. <3

So after doing some heavy editing on photoshop on fiona, i made a profile picture , everyone is free to use it large Preview Profile picture 160 x 163 - Profile picture version Made using Gmod/stock photos/Photoshop

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 55.

• edited July 2015

@XDJulieXD

:D Here's my Sim Fiona

The lighting in the game is so bright...

I only drew the lines and her orange streak

That hat tho -_-

Alt text

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 55.

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 55.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HeartOfGold posted: »

Beautiful! Fiona looks like she's making 'bedroom eyes' at him! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• so bootyful <3

• she looks good here :D

wow I haven't played the sims in a while :/

• edited July 2015

Thanks Marija :D

Same .--.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

she looks good here wow I haven't played the sims in a while

• Thanks Wolfie :D

What a cutie.

• :3

Kruzii posted: »

d'awwwww

• edited July 2015

That was the closest to her original hair ;-;

Killah posted: »

I like the hair :-:

• Babies aren't made!

THIS is how you get a baby:

Alt text

And then one of them says "Me" and he comes back an hour later ;)

• -Huge gasp- I LOVE it!! XD

TTG, make it happen :'D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

GOOD MORNING! here have a doodle o3o (its so huge -__-)

• This is beautiful, I love her eyes <3

• I went to bed cuz around the time you posted this it would be 6am in England :P

Is anyone actually awake on here? Why do I wake up when everyone else is sleeping ;A;

• And this is why I have always said "Fiona is HOT!" XP

Besides, how can she and Sasha be real sisters when Sasha has a much darker skin tone? :/

• Hey at least you can make good cosplay outfits :)

My Bigby Wolf cosplay was a shirt and tie.... And that attempt is very amateur compared to some cosplayer's!! XD

• Yeah, that's the time I woke up. I couldn't go back to sleep.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I went to bed cuz around the time you posted this it would be 6am in England :P

• I wonder if Rhys likes dressing up in women's clothing in private?...

Hmmm, the more I think about it (creepy images in my head) the more it seems to be a real thing >:)

Fiona blogging, take 55.

• She is so adorable to look at :')

Rhys is a lucky sunofabitch ;P

• This: Alt text

When I find a post (that's mine) very dumb/idiotic, i replaced it with this:

Nothing to see here, move along

:)

What did you post?

• It was confirmed on a thread known as 'Telltale forcing ships' that both Fiona and Sasha are Mediterranean. Fiona's just a little lighter toned than Sasha :P

And this is why I have always said "Fiona is HOT!" XP Besides, how can she and Sasha be real sisters when Sasha has a much darker skin tone?

• Lol, I woke up at 7am today to get ready for work... Fuck the morning shift XP

Yeah, that's the time I woke up. I couldn't go back to sleep.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.