Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sh¡t I can't remember, it's been yesterday since I posted that XD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Seriously, what is this?

• That sort of pic is worshiped on here though :P

This: When I find a post (that's mine) very dumb/idiotic, i replaced it with this: Nothing to see here, move along

• Interesting... But, there is quite a contrast imo :/

It was confirmed on a thread known as 'Telltale forcing ships' that both Fiona and Sasha are Mediterranean. Fiona's just a little lighter toned than Sasha :P

• I think I just posted "Quack." :)

Seriously, what is this?

• Lol, fair enough :P

Sh¡t I can't remember, it's been yesterday since I posted that XD

• Ok then :)

I think I just posted "Quack."

• I hate weekends. I have like no time to myself cuz I have both Parent's around :/

But... How should I spend the rest of my day: Should I update my fanfics? Play video games? Or chat to my extended family on here all day?

XD XD XP

• hmmmmmmmmmmm.... you could do all of that? :D

I hate weekends. I have like no time to myself cuz I have both Parent's around But... How should I spend the rest of my day: Should I update my fanfics? Play video games? Or chat to my extended family on here all day? XD XD XP

• Same.

I want to play some video games but I am too lazy to start them :/

I hate weekends. I have like no time to myself cuz I have both Parent's around But... How should I spend the rest of my day: Should I update my fanfics? Play video games? Or chat to my extended family on here all day? XD XD XP

• I was too lazy to properly finish her outfit so I just added some background to make it better. It's pretty big :/

Alt text

• But it's too difficult! XP

It takes me a while go write my ideas, I have to CONSTANTLY check this site, and I have play a game like Age of Empires 2 HD... It's too much! :'(

Kruzii posted: »

hmmmmmmmmmmm.... you could do all of that?

• Lol, I would start a lot of my games right now, but my PS4 has no memory left for them :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Same. I want to play some video games but I am too lazy to start them

• Hi everyone, just wanted to say hi! A lot's happened since the last time I was here... so many exams and I finally turned 18 on July 22 OTL But I'm happy to be back to honour the one true ship!
    So the last time I was here was a little bit after we had hit the 169 likes mark... 0__0 holy crud things have grown a lot since then! But it makes me happy to see that the community is as active and positive as ever ^^ I hope I can be a better member and contribute more often, as well as become better friends with you all!
    Anyway, since it's the exam block for me here I can't promise I'll be active, but I just wanted to say how I proud I am of you guys, and hope that you all have a good day <3 Until next time!

• Thanks (:

It's very nice!

• Thaaaanks :)

http://youtu.be/tPOqDShuE2M

• hmmm.... HMMMMMMM... maybe you can combine all of it? you know, you write something, if you got tierd of this you play something and here and then you're checking this thread :D

But it's too difficult! XP It takes me a while go write my ideas, I have to CONSTANTLY check this site, and I have play a game like Age of Empires 2 HD... It's too much!

• Thank you (:

Kruzii posted: »

nice work buddy!

• This looks good! I especially love the colouring :D

She looks adorable

• :D

She is so adorable to look at :') Rhys is a lucky sunofabitch ;P

• Hey, buddy, we're glad to see you're still with us! Come whenever you can, we totally understand. <3

alouises posted: »

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hi! A lot's happened since the last time I was here... so many exams and I finally turned 18 on July 22 OTL

• This is so pretty, I love it. <3

• A mix of all that? :P

• yes

Alt text

I wonder if Rhys likes dressing up in women's clothing in private?... Hmmm, the more I think about it (creepy images in my head) the more it seems to be a real thing

I could have done a bit better her outfit but I just got lazy .__.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

This looks good! I especially love the colouring

• Thanks a lot :)<3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is so pretty, I love it.

• I still think it looks beautiful :3 Good job uwu

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Thanks I could have done a bit better her outfit but I just got lazy .__.

• Thank you, and by the way happy belated birthday! (I'm slowly making my way through the comments, haha). How was it? :)

Hey, buddy, we're glad to see you're still with us! Come whenever you can, we totally understand.

• Thank you! It was actually great. :D

Thank you, and by the way happy belated birthday! (I'm slowly making my way through the comments, haha). How was it?

• quiet.. too quiet..

• You're always welcome here!

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hi! A lot's happened since the last time I was here... so many exams and I finally turned 18 on July 22 OTL

• I'm crying.

No, I'm really crying.

;_; This is beautiful. sniff

So after doing some heavy editing on photoshop on fiona, i made a profile picture , everyone is free to use it large Preview Profile picture 160 x 163 - Profile picture version Made using Gmod/stock photos/Photoshop

• So apparently there's a 4*20 mode now. Fuck my life, here I go...

This silence spooks me.

Alt text

• Where'd you get the hat and the hair?

• I think its part of the Get to work expansion (or the update)..I don't remember that much cause I didn't play it for a few weeks or months.. .-.

Where'd you get the hat and the hair?

• The skeleton gif is 2spooky4meh.

So apparently there's a 4*20 mode now. Fuck my life, here I go... This silence spooks me.

• Alt text

Killah posted: »

The skeleton gif is 2spooky4meh.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.