Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh that's cool!! :D

But I rarely use my DS now...

I think you can make your chacracter look like them, I think something to do with online mods idk xD

• thank you! i want to feel proud of it, but i just feel the effort has been for nothing, because i worked hard to have it on time, but i couldn't... :(

HeartOfGold posted: »

At least you have all the hard work you put into the cosplay, you can feel proud of that! And like Kruzii said, there's always next time!

• Thanks Wolfie uwu

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So pretty.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kruzii posted: »

get her rhysi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• i hope so! i guess it was not a good idea to do it right now anyways, i don't think i would have survived the heat with rhys' outfit on x)

I'm sorry to hear. There's always next time, right?

• Maybe next time it won't be so hot. :P

rhonu posted: »

i hope so! i guess it was not a good idea to do it right now anyways, i don't think i would have survived the heat with rhys' outfit on x)

• well i don't think it's good, it's my first cosplay ever :( with the robot arm i had the help of a very experimented person... but the rest was up to me, so... i did what i could!

you did a cosplay too? <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey at least you can make good cosplay outfits My Bigby Wolf cosplay was a shirt and tie.... And that attempt is very amateur compared to some cosplayer's!! XD

• edited July 2015

Triss was REAL bitch in book - She wanted to escape from Rivia and left Geralt

Yennefer died trying to save geralt when he died so

YENNEFER !

To anyone who has played The Witcher games OR read the books I was watching some romance vids of The Witcher 3 last night (I'm considerin

• Also Triss wanted to sell Ciri to Eilhart but this didnt work

To anyone who has played The Witcher games OR read the books I was watching some romance vids of The Witcher 3 last night (I'm considerin

• AHHHHHH I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING SO THIS IS JUST <33333333 two of my favorite things combined! adorable!

• At least you tried your best! XD

Well, no... It was Halloween, I bought a white shirt and a black tie, did them both Bigby style with the rolled up sleeves and the loosened tie. Threw on some black cargo pants and black work boots. That is it.

But I was recognized as such!! I hadn't shaved either so I had a pretty accurate beard :P

One day, I would like a proper cosplay of the various Assassin's Creed robes.

well i don't think it's good, it's my first cosplay ever with the robot arm i had the help of a very experimented person... but the rest was up to me, so... i did what i could! you did a cosplay too?

• Thank you rhonu!!! <3

AHHHHHH I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING SO THIS IS JUST <33333333 two of my favorite things combined! adorable!

• Yeah I just read up on a forum that Geralt and Yennefer do have a history together before he lost his memory (correct?)

I guess Triss is just smoking hot in Wild Hunt :P Then again, Yennefer has a real Snow White look to her!! XD

SzymeG posted: »

Triss was REAL bitch in book - She wanted to escape from Rivia and left Geralt Yennefer died trying to save geralt when he died so YENNEFER !

• edited July 2015

In Game they didnt show Yennefer good because Yen is a very surprising character - She is Nice and Rude.

I love that Yen from book but in game ... that Yen was another more cold and rude than nice .

• Triss is described as manipulative and deceitful in the books. But I also read that Geralt's love for Yennefer was unrequited, and she nearly got him killed by one of her other lovers :/

Also Triss wanted to sell Ciri to Eilhart but this didnt work

• edited July 2015

Yennefer has good intentions though, and she is honest with Geralt :)

I think I'll read the books before I play the games... That being said, I also want a GOOD Witcher movie to come out (not that shitty one from 2001, and it's TV series XP)

In Game they didnt show Yennefer good because Yen is a very surprising character - She is Nice and Rude. I love that Yen from book but in game ... that Yen was another more cold and rude than nice .

• edited July 2015

i was watching movie in cinema after 20 minutes i was in home becasuse this was so shitty ( TV series is still shitty but not as bad as movie )

BTW This book is awesome read EVERYTHING - Start with Last wish :D

Yennefer has good intentions though, and she is honest with Geralt I think I'll read the books before I play the games... That being said, I also want a GOOD Witcher movie to come out (not that shitty one from 2001, and it's TV series XP)

• This was Geralt fault and this wizard because they wanted a fight but ... ( Shit no spoilers here ! )

Triss is described as manipulative and deceitful in the books. But I also read that Geralt's love for Yennefer was unrequited, and she nearly got him killed by one of her other lovers

• I heard they were both dreadful :P

I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised that those books were written throughout the 1990's. They haven't all been translated into English yet :/

i was watching movie in cinema after 20 minutes i was in home becasuse this was so shitty ( TV series is still shitty but not as bad as movie ) BTW This book is awesome read EVERYTHING - Start with Last wish

• This is really disappointing :(

I heard they were both dreadful :P I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised that those books were written throughout the 1990's. They haven't all been translated into English yet

• Spoiler tag it then :P

I always imagined Geralt as being this unstoppable warrior cuz he is so powerful, I never thought anyone would be able to kill him :I

This was Geralt fault and this wizard because they wanted a fight but ... ( Shit no spoilers here ! )

• Witcher have just too many plot twists and i dont want to spoil it :I

Witcher is too good book to be spoiled ( i knew the ending but this was still very sad ;-; )

Spoiler tag it then :P I always imagined Geralt as being this unstoppable warrior cuz he is so powerful, I never thought anyone would be able to kill him :I

• 'mornin gang

• GUYS

DAD'S AWAKE

Green613 posted: »

'mornin gang

• yaaaay, daddy!

'mornin gang

• Yo'.

'mornin gang

• morning ! ^_^

here's your breakfast, daddy. <3

Alt text

'mornin gang

• good morning, father.

'mornin gang

• Imma back!

• eyyy buddy!

TheLier posted: »

Imma back!

• How are you doin'?

eyyy buddy!

• Pretty good, and you?

How are you doin'?

• Thank yoouuu ^^

HeartOfGold posted: »

This is excellent!

• I recently arrived so I'm a bit tired but "its(aul) all good man".

Pretty good, and you?

• As long as you're fine, that's what matters. :)

I recently arrived so I'm a bit tired but "its(aul) all good man".

• I just want to put them on a keychain! :3

• Good morning :)

'mornin gang

• She's cute :3

@twdgirl43

Sign in to comment in this discussion.