Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• :^)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh my gosh, dat face and those hands lmao

• Ah, yes. Music also helps me a lot, since I have motion sickness. And I just sit there like "Yep, this is so Rhyiona..."

We sin in the name of Rhyiona! <3

I know how you feel. Every time when I listen to music while I'm in my car on some trip I think about 'my' ships (Rhyiona included, duh), it also gives me ideas for writing and drawing..and headcanons A guilty pleasure of mine

• Rhys confirmed to be a magical girl!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"In the name of Rhyiona, I will punish you!"

• What is this glorifying image?! XD

• EVERY SINGLE SONG EVER MADE

I like big butts and I cannot lie ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Q: What song fits Rhyiona the most? A: EVERY SINGLE SONG EVER MADE. Every song I listen to reminds me of Rhyiona. It's a blessing, but also a curse (mostly because it gets me weirdly emotional).

• I don't know what would I do without music tbh.

We live in the name of Rhyiona! <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ah, yes. Music also helps me a lot, since I have motion sickness. And I just sit there like "Yep, this is so Rhyiona..." We sin in the name of Rhyiona!

• And her's is in proportion ;)

EVERY SINGLE SONG EVER MADE I like big butts and I cannot lie

• Being stupid by daylight

Kissing Fiona by midnight

Getting loader-bot in a fight

He's the one called...

Rhysmoon

• i was having a shitty birthday until i came here and i read all of your sweet messages :__) thank you so much. you do for me more than you can imagine. i don't know how to thank you enough, really, you are the best online family ever <3 and happy birthday to @MarijaaNo7 too!

• Aww, what's up? :( No one's birthday should be a bad one...

rhonu posted: »

i was having a shitty birthday until i came here and i read all of your sweet messages :__) thank you so much. you do for me more than you c

• Thank you a lot <3!

I'm really sorry you had a bad birthday, if you feel comfortable you can tell me what happened, but it's your private stuff after all. Hope you feel better real soon :)!

i was having a shitty birthday until i came here and i read all of your sweet messages :__) thank you so much. you do for me more than you c

• Aw, we're really glad to see we can make your birthday a little brighter. :P

• THIS IS HILARIOUS

and kinda sad because...accurate

• I am now happy :^)

Thank you for this beautiful post, Wolf.

• I was laughing so hard, you gave me an idea.

Alt text

• Rhys

A good boy when the sun's up

A bad boy when the moon's out

Alt text

Being stupid by daylight Kissing Fiona by midnight Getting loader-bot in a fight He's the one called... Rhysmoon

• Dat kissy face <3

THIS IS ALL FUNNY

buntingsir posted: »

I was laughing so hard, you gave me an idea.

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

I was laughing so hard, you gave me an idea.

• Thanks. :)

I hope he gets better.

• Ooh-la-la! ;)

Rhys A good boy when the sun's up A bad boy when the moon's out

• Hi! Another wolverine fan?

Hey guys, I'm new in this thread and I've been lurking through all 418 pages so far and you guys are really funny and cool cx I told myself

• <3 <3

I am now happy :^) Thank you for this beautiful post, Wolf.

• 54 pics , and this only the start of the comic , i hope i can finish it tonight.

• Welcome back! And good luck with your exams :)

alouises posted: »

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hi! A lot's happened since the last time I was here... so many exams and I finally turned 18 on July 22 OTL

• YEEEEES! Rhyiona will live in every game! :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

This just reminded me of how my Sim Rhys wants to get engaged to Fiona...I haven't made him propose yet.. o_o

• Oh wow, she looks gorgeous! It's strange to see her out of her usual style, but I really, really like it! <3

• edited July 2015

Yennefer!!!! * ahem * Nah, but I really love her. Never even read the books, but I'm part way through TW3 and I love her. I'm pretty meh about Triss.

HazzatheMan posted: »

To anyone who has played The Witcher games OR read the books I was watching some romance vids of The Witcher 3 last night (I'm considerin

• Righteous father, you have returned! :D

Green613 posted: »

'mornin gang

• Don't overwork yourself. If you can't, tomorrow's another day. :)

Brawl posted: »

54 pics , and this only the start of the comic , i hope i can finish it tonight.

• Welcome! :) Ooh, if you have stuff to share, it's always welcome on the thread!

Hey guys, I'm new in this thread and I've been lurking through all 418 pages so far and you guys are really funny and cool cx I told myself

• Haha, that is just perfect!

This one!

• I've never played the games! Didn't know they were based on books until a few days ago! XP

I think cuz Triss and Geralt are a thing in 1 and 2, players are inclined to side with her. But Yen and Geralt have a history before then, and it's better understood if you read the books :)

HeartOfGold posted: »

Yennefer!!!! * ahem * Nah, but I really love her. Never even read the books, but I'm part way through TW3 and I love her. I'm pretty meh about Triss.

• Don't burn yourself out dude :)

Brawl posted: »

54 pics , and this only the start of the comic , i hope i can finish it tonight.

• Happy birthday!! :) This is so cute too.

it's already my birthday here and for some reason my mom has this tradition of telling embarassing stories about me as a baby... dw mom, i'll learn

• You have an excellent choice in ships! :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I currently have 3 OTP ships!! 1) Bigby Wolf and Snow White (My all-time favorite ship!) 2) Geralt of Rivia and Yennefer of Venderburg (I can't stop loving them together!) 3) Rhys and Fiona (Why else would I be here? :P)

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Alt text

Alt text

Have some big cake because that's the only thing I can give you for my b-day. I see we're on the page 420, blaze it And happy birthday Aurora @rhonu !

• Welcome back! There must have been a mountain of new posts! :o

Cody_nara posted: »

Hory Sheet, I'm back! And it only took a few weeks,sigh...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.