Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That would be cool , maybe if I'll decide to do something else Star Wars related.

rhonu posted: »

AHHH this is epic! it's funny to imagine us as our avatars x) maybe we should do star wars versions of us someday so you can use them!

• Don't worry my friend , the sequel will come faster than episode 4.

JumpyJoey posted: »

What a masterpiece you've created, Brawl... GIMME THE NEXT PART NOW!!! DON'T BE LIKE TELLTALE!!!

• Alt text

This is so amazingly epic :3

Join the Rhyiona dark side, Luke

Brawl posted: »

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A FANTASTIC SPACE OPERA THE RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE NOW THE ONLY WARNING I GIV

• Beautiful? That's an interesting choice of words.

It's so... beautiful :,)

• o.o now I regret not adding you , in the sequel I will

This is so amazingly epic Join the Rhyiona dark side, Luke

• edited July 2015

I'm going to sleep , I've worked 10 hours on this -_-.

sweet rhyiona dreams

I wonder how much feedback i'll have tomorrow o.o

• Do you think it's a safe idea to replace a vital internal organ with butter toast?

Do y'all Rhyionas just have that one friend... She wouldn't leave me alone. This was the excuse I gave her (no joke): AND SHE BELIEVED ME I'm so glad you all aren't that dumb.

• I... don't get what you're referring to. And no.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Do you think it's a safe idea to replace a vital internal organ with butter toast?

• edited July 2015

This is one of the best things I've ever read in my life.

You deserve that member of the month, award, Brawl. I cannot imagine how long these take.

BUT THEY'RE SO FUCKING GOOD MAN

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A FANTASTIC SPACE OPERA THE RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE NOW THE ONLY WARNING I GIV

• Everyone has that one friend. :P

Do y'all Rhyionas just have that one friend... She wouldn't leave me alone. This was the excuse I gave her (no joke): AND SHE BELIEVED ME I'm so glad you all aren't that dumb.

• Buddy, rest well. You deserve it.

A true trooper.

I'm going to sleep , I've worked 10 hours on this -_-. sweet rhyiona dreams I wonder how much feedback i'll have tomorrow o.o

• domestic violence

i am a child

Green613 posted: »

ill cut u

• well, there I go. BUT WITH HONOR! EVERYTHING FOR RHYIONA!!

good work, bro :)

• just came back from a 10 hour Borderlands 2 session with 2 friends.
    It was awesome.
    and I am suprised how good the splitscreen for 3 people work.

• You know what I mean. :)

Beautiful? That's an interesting choice of words.

• I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams. <3

I'm going to sleep , I've worked 10 hours on this -_-. sweet rhyiona dreams I wonder how much feedback i'll have tomorrow o.o

• Hey Rhyiona shippers, add a seat on yo train,
    cause I'm sitting on it.

Alt text

• Alt text

welcome to the club!

Kawaiii posted: »

Hey Rhyiona shippers, add a seat on yo train, cause I'm sitting on it.

• so now i will try to continue editing my rhyiona video until i fall asleep over the keyboard... zzzzzzzzz

thank you for cheering me up today. thank you so much. i can't say that enough. <3 i will find a way to return the kindness, i promise!

• Welcome

Alt text

• don't overwork youtself, buddy :)
    thanks for your dedication<3 sleep well later :3

so now i will try to continue editing my rhyiona video until i fall asleep over the keyboard... zzzzzzzzz thank you for cheering me up today. thank you so much. i can't say that enough. i will find a way to return the kindness, i promise!

• Thank you !!

• That's so cool, I'm excited to see your amazing video ~-^. All Rhyiona video are amazing =)

so now i will try to continue editing my rhyiona video until i fall asleep over the keyboard... zzzzzzzzz thank you for cheering me up today. thank you so much. i can't say that enough. i will find a way to return the kindness, i promise!

• You seem very dank and MLG

WELCOME

• such a beautiful masterpiece <3

shame I died lol

• Welcome aboard!

• YES

NOW WE HAVE SUGOI POWERS

Welcome, bud!

• I'm really excited for this!

Can't wait for it. <3

• By the way, I promise I'll have the group list update by tomorrow. <3 I'm pretty sure we're at 140 right now!

• ogm what a warm welcome! I appreciate that ^^!
    Alt text

• You guys remember how I made Rhyiona + friends on the Sims 3?

Well, here's my update.

Fiona and Rhys don't leave the bedroom very often, but when the do, Fiona immediately goes and makes hotdogs, and Rhys pokes the fireplace.
    As for the others...

Felix really likes yelling at Yvette. I don't know why. She is literally the only one he yells at. Vaughn spends too much time at the library, and Sasha likes playing video games.

This is all autonomous.

• This is so awesome! :D Luke will become one with the Rhyiona, even if it kills me!

• Hey there Kawaiii, welcome aboard!

Alt text

• He's a punching bag.

He returns to the caravan to see everyone playing cards -- some Pandoran game he doesn't know how to play -- and he sits, watching, as Sasha curses under her breath and Athena seems pleased. He knows that's temporary, though; she takes her games far more seriously than she should.

Fiona just looks at her hand with a poker face and it's good enough that he can't tell what she's thinking so he makes a bad decision.

He leans forward, just a bit, to try and peek at her cards.

An elbow to the gut and he doubles over.

"Fu- ow, what the hell was that for?"

"That," she didn't dignify him with a look, "was for trying to see what my cards are."

"Wha-?" He's indignant. "I'm not even playing!"

"I still don't trust you."

The place where she hit him still stings as a reminder not to press the issue and he doesn't -- the words still burn on his tongue, though -- and watches as she wins the whole thing with a triumphant smile that makes Athena predictably rage quit.

He wouldn't have told them what cards she has.

But for some reason he doesn't try to explain that to her and even he questions himself.

-

He's a punching bag.

He's just quietly sitting in the sun enjoying a few minutes of peace when she joins him without warning. He looks at her expectantly but she doesn't turn to look back and she doesn't talk to him.

Lately the silences between them make him feel awkward though. And so, he talks.

But when he's talking in a panic, he doesn't say the smartest things.

"You shouldn't be here."

It can be taken a few million ways and he himself isn't sure what exactly he means (his brain tells him he might but denial's so much easier) so he can't blame her when she gives him a distasteful snarl.

"Come again?"

"Uh..." he needs to save this and fast, "you... you already look like you've been out in the sun too long."

He was never good under pressure.

The slap he gets stings more than he'd like but he knows he deserves it.

It doesn't stop him from wishing he could be more honest when she walks away.

-

He's a punching bag.

Gortys is excitedly chirping about something he doesn't bother to check -- but he's happy she's cheerful as ever -- and he can see Fiona's entertaining her and patiently listening to whatever she's on about. He sees too much, probably, because even he can tell he hasn't looked away for quite a while.

It doesn't go by unnoticed, unfortunately for him, and he knows it when Vaughn nudges him quickly and mouths a 'don't stare' without actually looking at him.

"I wasn't- I was just-"

"Sure, buddy," his friend agrees but he can tell he doesn't mean it, "just don't do it."

"I was just thinking about... whatever's... for lunch. Yeah."

Rhys isn't surprised there's no reply but a snort.

He really isn't good under pressure.

But a quick glance in her general direction tell him she already knows. He's not sure if she heard -- Vaughn tries to be quiet but he screws up everything -- or if she can tell by his flushed face but she knows and he's not going to get away with this.

"Why are you staring?"

"I'm not."

"You were." She rolls her eyes. "Don't act stupid."

"You can't prove that." The childish reply is his defence mechanism, he swears. "Your word against mine."

"You're such a baby."

He doesn't really disagree.

The silence suffocates him -- why can't he act normal anymore? -- and he can't stop himself from being dumb once again.

"Actually," he can't stop himself, "I was staring."

"I knew that already."

"But," he stops her from continuing, "only because I was worried Gortys had to babysit you."

He at least manages to make it sound somewhat like a joke but she probably doesn't find it as funny as it sounded in his head. The uppercut to the jaw is not nearly as painful as she could have made it (and the thought makes him strangely giddy in a way that he seriously considers if he's a closet masochist) but it's still a way to let him know he needs to work on his social skills.

Or maybe he just needs to work on them when she's around.

He wonders.

-

He's a punching bag.

And he strangely likes it.

Because for all it's worth, he's enjoyed every single moment that his mind tells him he shouldn't have.

He's not good under pressure but he guesses it's for the best -- he probably wouldn't be half as interesting if he didn't have his quirks no matter how much they cost him. And he can't really say they do.

And she forgives, as much as she doesn't want to admit it, because she isn't half as cold as she likes to flaunt she is.

So eventually he stops pretending, he stops being a coward and just talks to her.

He kisses her without warning, days later when he thinks they're sorted out, short, awkward, and in the middle of everyone. They stare (let them, he thinks) and Fiona does too but she blinks and he sees the corner of her lips tug upwards for a split second before she punches him in the arm for exposing them to everyone.

It's light, it doesn't hurt and she doesn't mean it but it's a reminder that things aren't going to stay the same between them but they're not going to change either.

He's her punching bag.

idk man

• This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

• He kisses her without warning

YES RHYS! :D

Alt text

Nice job as always Wolf! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He's a punching bag. He returns to the caravan to see everyone playing cards -- some Pandoran game he doesn't know how to play -- and he

• Thank you so much. <3

kristi78968 posted: »

He kisses her without warning YES RHYS! Nice job as always Wolf!

• It sound like Hugo and Handsome Jack. :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He's a punching bag. He returns to the caravan to see everyone playing cards -- some Pandoran game he doesn't know how to play -- and he

• I would say OTP but Vausquez is the real deal.

It sound like Hugo and Handsome Jack. :P

• I missed out on a lot xD HOLY SHIT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.