Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• tfw you find the fan arts

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Alt text

"You turned me into a pirate."

Alt text

"How?"

Alt text

"You made me want that booty."

Alt text

"!!!"

i'm sorry

• stars!!!!!! <3

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you find the fan arts

• Well, not really Avengers film, the full title is Captain America: Civil War, but most of the Avengers will be there.

Wasp hasn't been confirmed for the movie yet, not sure if she'll appear.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Civil War? Is that the next Avengers film? Yeah him and the Wasp...

• Oh please that kind of behavior happens all over the world!!

It was a lot worse when I went to see a film in the USA, some guy was on his phone! >:(

XDJulieXD posted: »

Well I was actually referring to the UK, but yeah, there too XD

• Oh ok :)

Well it was teased in the pre-credits scene of Ant-Man that she will be appearing in the franchise :P

Pipas posted: »

Well, not really Avengers film, the full title is Captain America: Civil War, but most of the Avengers will be there. Wasp hasn't been confirmed for the movie yet, not sure if she'll appear.

• Well she does have a fine caboose ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"You turned me into a pirate." "How?" "You made me want that booty." "!!!" i'm sorry

• Lovely <3

• Oh, I expect her in the next Avengers movie, that's for sure. I actually expect everyone to be there. :D

Btw, have you seen the second post-credit scene?

Oh ok Well it was teased in the pre-credits scene of Ant-Man that she will be appearing in the franchise :P

• So pretty. <3 <3

• Alt text

Well she does have a fine caboose

• Thanks ~-^

Kawaiii posted: »

Hey Rhyiona shippers, add a seat on yo train, cause I'm sitting on it.

• Alt text

"!!!!!!"

"You turned me into a pirate." "How?" "You made me want that booty." "!!!" i'm sorry

• Yeah me too :D

I didn't stay long enough to see it...

Oh, I expect her in the next Avengers movie, that's for sure. I actually expect everyone to be there. Btw, have you seen the second post-credit scene?

• Perfect >:)

rhonu posted: »

"!!!!!!"

• but what about rhys

Alt text

look at him... he's so fabulous

• No, no.. you westerners have a different kind of behavior(sorry if it sounds stereotypical) .... I don't want to come off as racist or whatnot, but most of the western part consists in loud or way too sensible ppl (like seriously you guys need to chillax, a bit of harshness is better than sweet lies - talking from experience)

Oh please that kind of behavior happens all over the world!! It was a lot worse when I went to see a film in the USA, some guy was on his phone! >:(

• LET THE FAN ART FLOW <3

Alt text

YES I AM SHAMEFULLY ADVERTISING MYSELF

• Alt text

"!!!!!!"

• You know there are "alot of things i can do with the models in SFM" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but what about rhys look at him... he's so fabulous

• hmmm... a lot of things? interesting... B)

You know there are "alot of things i can do with the models in SFM" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

but what about rhys look at him... he's so fabulous

• Alt text

• Damn, son. That's a rookie mistake, you always have to stay till the whole credits end. :D

Yeah me too I didn't stay long enough to see it...

• We do go to extremes sometimes I guess :P

XDJulieXD posted: »

No, no.. you westerners have a different kind of behavior(sorry if it sounds stereotypical) .... I don't want to come off as racist or whatn

• .--. I'm so stressed but anyway, Gortys aged up :D and I added Loaderbot :D

She has Rhys' eye colour, while Loaderbot has Fiona's eye colour.. o_o

I usually let them be autonomous..but I wanted them to play cards.

I drew the lines on Photoshop ._.

So here's some Sim Gortys

Alt text

Alt text

• Yeah... But when you're with your Mother who really wants to leave the cinema and do something else, I have no choice but to comply :/

Damn, son. That's a rookie mistake, you always have to stay till the whole credits end.

• booty had me like... like whoa

• She's so freaking cute. I want to hug her. >:D

And I hope you'll feel better soon!

• She's soo cute !! 100/10 kawaii

• Aww, pretty eyes like her daddy. <3

• she's so cute! and this is very well done, it looks taken from the actual game!! <3

• edited July 2015

It's been so quiet for the last week or so :/

Regulars like nohuhhuh haven't been on for ages... :'(

EDIT: I quickly looked at nohuhhuh's account and she did log on a few hours ago :I

• I wasn't sure which side to take but after the forced moments last episode I have decided to join this ship!

• Yeah, I gues people have been busy these last days. It's happened before but it'll get back to normal soon. :)

It's been so quiet for the last week or so Regulars like nohuhhuh haven't been on for ages... EDIT: I quickly looked at nohuhhuh's account and she did log on a few hours ago :I

• You are a good man for doing so!

Welcome aboard my friend :D

I wasn't sure which side to take but after the forced moments last episode I have decided to join this ship!

• I hope it does :(

I miss all the ridiculous activity; like I would come back after a couple of minutes to 30 new comments! XP

Yeah, I gues people have been busy these last days. It's happened before but it'll get back to normal soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.