Who opened the gates?

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Seriously who did it? Was it the traitor? Maester? There was no way in hell Ramsay and his men could get through gate without using any force.

Talking about episode 1 by the way.

Comments

• Probably a soldier.

• You let them in?

• Okay, shouldn't this be adressed already? We are at episode 6 , when are they going to explain it?

Killah posted: »

Probably a soldier.

• Not in my game

AgentZ46 posted: »

You let them in?

• The traitor did.

Whoever you dont choose as sentinel wont be with you at the time you meet with Ramsay. so he's the one who logically opened it.

• Isn't it obvious, the plot opened the gate.

• The writers

• Doubt it was anyone important, more than likely a nobody soldier but really it doesn't matter. One way or another Ramsay was going to get in.

• ramsay's plot armor was to strong for the gate

• The same dude that let the dogs out. Good luck finding him.

• Weren't they hiding in bushes?

• Telltale.

Sloppy writing in episode 1 was sadly a small sign of what was to come in episode 5.

Not sure who was in charge of writing GoT but far inferior to ToTB and TWAU.

• What are you talking about? if you meet him in the great hall, your men open the gates for him as you decide not to leave him at the gates.

If you decide to meet him at the gates then it's pretty obvious its you??

• I think he's talking about his garrison. While it's true that Ramsay is let in either way, his men are locked out in the option where you meet them at the gate. But then they are inside suddenly when Ramsay announces that a garrison will be stationed at Ironrath.

Wigams posted: »

What are you talking about? if you meet him in the great hall, your men open the gates for him as you decide not to leave him at the gates. If you decide to meet him at the gates then it's pretty obvious its you??

• The writing has been great for GoT... Episode 5 wasn't the greatest episode in Telltale history, but the writing for this game has been great regardless.

asanque posted: »

Telltale. Sloppy writing in episode 1 was sadly a small sign of what was to come in episode 5. Not sure who was in charge of writing GoT but far inferior to ToTB and TWAU.

• The traitor probably.

• Ramsays plot shield decided to become sword

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited July 2015

Nobody. They used pet door.

What, too hard? When you are Ramsay's soldier, first objection usually is the last one.

Alt text

• I think it is the Maester. He might not be the traitor but my gut tells me he is still up to no good. I do not trust Maester's.

• Nicole Martinez and Dan Martin (both writers for TWAU) have written episodes for GOT.

asanque posted: »

Telltale. Sloppy writing in episode 1 was sadly a small sign of what was to come in episode 5. Not sure who was in charge of writing GoT but far inferior to ToTB and TWAU.

• The plotHOLE

Isn't it obvious, the plot opened the gate.

• The smartest person in Westeros. Who in their right mind wouldn't let him in?

• Rekt

Nicole Martinez and Dan Martin (both writers for TWAU) have written episodes for GOT.

• Someone who doesn't want to be flayed and have their bones be toothpicks lol. Ramsay is a bamf

Skiba7671 posted: »

The smartest person in Westeros. Who in their right mind wouldn't let him in?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.