Prepare the horses... We are going to war!

Am I the only one who thought that this was awesome?

Comments

• Nope, but we only saw two horses in Ep5 :p

• Rodrick was very badass. I sacrificed him and took out half of Gryff's men too.

• And him burning the cane is even more awesome.

• edited July 2015

That was epic. When he throwed his cane into the fire, I clenched my fists with excitation and couldn't help utter a vibrant "yeeeeah!"

• Almost everything Rodrik says is a badass quote. Personally I prefer "We're gonna defend my brother" but "We're going to war" is awesome as well.

• I came in my pants when he said that!

• Rodrik has a lot of badass lines in the game. This one is definitely one of my favorites. :)

• Yes I was like we are finally going to see Rodrik be in action and fight again!! 2 minutes later more than 50% of people choice for him to die lol
    The decision was very hard, first time round I made rodrik stay behind because asher is his younger brother and rodrik should act a true lord and sacrifice his life to his family but then I played it again and left asher behind because of that scene where he throwed his cane into the fire because you just know he is going to kill gryff and ludd.

That was epic. When he throwed his cane into the fire, I clenched my fists with excitation and couldn't help utter a vibrant "yeeeeah!"

• edited July 2015

''I'm going to kill that man.'' The Twins Speech. ''Prepare the horses. We're going to war.''

Why is there a 50%+ kill for Rodrick? He's got the best lines, strongest character story and he just became able to walk. Asher only lived cause of that ''fuckin' Asher grin''

I killed off Asher. Rodrick is the Lord, and he has more reason than anyone to kill the Whitehills.

• Thank you verymuch Barthanax However I can understand people saving asher because they think Rodrik should save his younger brother and be a true lord and sacrifice his life for his family but I would rather pick Asher to stay behind because Rodrik is now in armour and ready to go so whats the point killing him as soon as he is fine to go? Plus he's been through more than Asher because he was beaten down by gryff and experienced the bastards to many times and when he throwed his cane into the fire. this just makes you want " Rodrik " not anyone else to kill gryff the bastard.

Barthanax posted: »

''I'm going to kill that man.'' The Twins Speech. ''Prepare the horses. We're going to war.'' Why is there a 50%+ kill for Rodrick? He's

• edited July 2015

I dont Know if it's a Bug but in my First playthrough, After he throws His cane into the Fire, the Fire became Blue. But in my Second playthrough it stays normal.

• Dude I noticed you put a spoiler tag in almost all your posts when you talk about episode 5. When you make a thread about the latest episode I recommend putting "Ep5 Spoilers" in the title so you don't have to bother with putting spoiler tags in your posts ;) Just to save you some time

• I've heard alot of people say that aswell but In mine it remained red.

GSSalvador posted: »

I dont Know if it's a Bug but in my First playthrough, After he throws His cane into the Fire, the Fire became Blue. But in my Second playthrough it stays normal.

• Cheers for the advice man but you know how fussy people are with spoilers haha.

_DIO_ posted: »

Dude I noticed you put a spoiler tag in almost all your posts when you talk about episode 5. When you make a thread about the latest episode

• It's supposed to go blue because the cane is made out of ironwood.

GSSalvador posted: »

• Was badass for about 1 minute. The next minute in my memory was Roderick walking into an ambush he knew about. It was sort of the military equivalent of saying something badass and then realizing you're in that nightmare where you've gone to school naked. It sounded good until you realize the person speaking is an incompetent idiot.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited July 2015

and then realizing you're in that nightmare where you've gone to school naked

I just imagined the entire ending scene, from him meeting Asher all the way to his final stand happening, only for Gryff to point out that he hasn't been wearing any pants the entire time

Then boom, cut to black, cliffhanger ending

Mysti_Fogg posted: »

Was badass for about 1 minute. The next minute in my memory was Roderick walking into an ambush he knew about. It was sort of the military e

• That's basically the same reason I chose Rodrik to live in my original playthrough, I feel like he has to kill Gryff and Ludd, not Asher.

Zorquaa posted: »

Yes I was like we are finally going to see Rodrik be in action and fight again!! 2 minutes later more than 50% of people choice for him to d

• Rodrik's slightly more cliche as a protagonist, that might have put some people off.

Barthanax posted: »

''I'm going to kill that man.'' The Twins Speech. ''Prepare the horses. We're going to war.'' Why is there a 50%+ kill for Rodrick? He's

Sign in to comment in this discussion.