Confirmation of a season 2?

I don't know whether it actually has been yet or not(?) but Malcolm staying with Daenarys could mean he is our POV character for a second TT GOT?

Comments

• Possibly. Or maybe we'll have him as a POV for Season 5. But that would be hella stupid.

• Please no...

• I hope not, he's quite boring. They need to do a character from a different house to branch out. Maybe from the Iron Islands

• edited July 2015

I'd play it... But I can't see what we would do there since Dany is in Mereen and won't be going to Westeros or anywhere else any time soon.

•  What if, the reason Malcolm stays in Meeren is... he's the leader of the Sons of The Harpys, plot twists all over the place.

• Aw shit...

Ap4chowsky posted: »

What if, the reason Malcolm stays in Meeren is... he's the leader of the Sons of The Harpys, plot twists all over the place.

• S5? What ya mean?

BeastInside posted: »

Possibly. Or maybe we'll have him as a POV for Season 5. But that would be hella stupid.

• Malcolm is either being set up for a DLC or as our POV in Essos for S2. I don't think they would have him stay there for no reason other than determinant tension between Asher and him.

• Yeah that was pretty much what I thought, especially since he was talking about Dany giving him a mission. If there is going to be a season 2 and they still go with 5 PCs I'd say Malcolm, Talia, Mira, Gared and someone totally new (or Ryon) will be the playables.

Personally I think Malcolm is average as a character...

• Perhaps he's going to be the uncle of the story where there's going to be the mystery and hope that he'll come back and save everything... Similar to uncle Benjen

• Would maybe explain why he was such a bland character and had almost nothing to do in Asher's segments.

Though, can't say I'd be thrilled to play as him. Especially if it involves more kissing Daenerys' ass. =/

• Shit. I mean Episode 6. No I wasn't high when I wrote that. lol

LeeJames posted: »

S5? What ya mean?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.