Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• He and Talia are my favourite characters. <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

His grin is too precious

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Poogers555 posted: »

flashbacks to the photo of rhys and sasha

• Hah you made this right? right? :D

Anyway,This made me realize something.. I haven't animated anything recently.. I should tho :P

XDJulieXD posted: »

Dun worry Wolf is taking care of them ^^

• edited July 2015

a friend of my just send me a voice mail on whatsapp that he started to play LiS and its already, I quote:" f*cking my head without any lube or foreplay" I asked him where he is and he said at the part you have to bring chloe the morphine. I just laughed and told him he have to prepare for a big storm of emotions.

Jefferson you fuck. I hope you get the option to roast his balls and force him to eat them.

CHLOEEEEE!!!!!! WHYYYYYYY?????? I LOVED HER!!!!!!

• I heard about episode 4, sounds pretty interesting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Now to wait a few weeks...

• I don't know... I can just feel some tension in the comments, like the Rhysha's arguing against a possibly Rhyiona moment in Ep.4 :I

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Of course you will! What tension?

• Alright I won't! XD

buntingsir posted: »

Not that I'll be missed of course... Now don't say that!

• Well I'm back (briefly though, I have to go in a few seconds)

I'm glad you think of me that way, Jojo :')

JumpyJoey posted: »

Not that I'll be missed of course... _ ranting mode on _ Hazza you keep saying that! Why? Look, you are a really nice guy (I mean

• Talia is great. I still like Gared but his part in the newest episode was kinda meh too..

I think I should replay the episodes I didn't really care about. :P

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He and Talia are my favourite characters.

• Well, we can agree that we each admire each other's languages!

There can be unreasonable things, I just stay out of them and argue in my mind ;)

Haha yeah Finnish is weird, even I, A Finn, think it's weird For me Swedish is so fluent and "polite" xD At least it sounds like that. E

• I've never had a particularly high opinion of myself, plus I am always fearful that I've said the wrong thing and now someone despises me :/

Anyways, it was the Rhysha thread comments... About the possible lack of a Rhyiona moment in Ep.4, just struck me as a tense moment...

Hazzah! We already had this conversation, don't think that you won't be missed! You are one of the regulars here and I don't understand why you keep being so harsh on yourself But yeah, what tension?

• Oh, IT IS interesting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I heard about episode 4, sounds pretty interesting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Now to wait a few weeks...

• STOP WITH THE Life Is Strange SPOILERS!!!! >:(

I haven't even played the game yet!!!! :'(

• ErykaEryka Banned

I don't even know what is the story about.

HazzatheMan posted: »

STOP WITH THE Life Is Strange SPOILERS!!!! >:( I haven't even played the game yet!!!!

• I was 100% sure it was Nathan at the ending scene but Mr. Jefferson was so damn creepy, murdering Chloe with no feelings or anything </3

Kruzii posted: »

a friend of my just send me a voice mail on whatsapp that he started to play LiS and its already, I quote:" f*cking my head without any lube

• Hello again :)

You call me Jojo! I don't think anyone's done that for a long time, they go with Joey. It's nice though, Harry ;)

Well I'm back (briefly though, I have to go in a few seconds) I'm glad you think of me that way, Jojo :')

• Uh, what spoilers? The ones that Brawl just ppsted were tagged as spoilers so....

STOP WITH THE Life Is Strange SPOILERS!!!! >:( I haven't even played the game yet!!!!

• Alt text

Killah posted: »

Oh, IT IS interesting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I think self-control's involved ;)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Uh, what spoilers? The ones that Brawl just ppsted were tagged as spoilers so....

• edited July 2015

wait so Nathan ain't the one who drugs the students and kills them , then what does he do ? I mean you find his jacket in the dark room , does he help Jefferson ? we'll probably find out in episode 5 tho

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I was 100% sure it was Nathan at the ending scene but Mr. Jefferson was so damn creepy, murdering Chloe with no feelings or anything </3

• Sounds promising. :^)

I heard about episode 4, sounds pretty interesting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Now to wait a few weeks...

• haha it's a deal! ;D

And yeah that's a good strategy. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well, we can agree that we each admire each other's languages! There can be unreasonable things, I just stay out of them and argue in my mind

• I'm in.

Eryka posted: »

So much fun with my Rhyiona Friends! Next week we should kidnapped some Rhyshans! (People who like Rhysha)

• hey. hey. you. you there. yeah, you, with that...strange face-thing on your head. f*ck you. got an heart attack.

Fuck it.

• Yeah, the shit got real in this episode, I literally had goosebumps all the time. I wish there will be a season 2, but that'd probably be with a different cast :(

Brawl posted: »

wait so Nathan ain't the one who drugs the students and kills them , then what does he do ? I mean you find his jacket in the dark room , does he help Jefferson ? we'll probably find out in episode 5 tho

• edited July 2015

maybe he uses Nathan. he is unstable and his family treats him like shit. maybe Jefferson gives him a certain security what makes nathan do anything Jefferson wants. He uses the mental illness(can I call it that way?) of an insecure teenager to.. do the stuff he does. Nathan is just a tool.

• don't worry I put the spoiler alert

AND I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE EPISODE WITH SOMEONE DAMMIT DO YOU KNOW JUST HOW LONELY I AM I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK ABOUT IT

• THERES A THREAD FOR IT ALREADY BRUH LMAO

HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL U PPL

don't worry I put the spoiler alert AND I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE EPISODE WITH SOMEONE DAMMIT DO YOU KNOW JUST HOW LONELY I AM I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK ABOUT IT

• edited July 2015

how the fuk should i know i've been away for the whole day

and where is the thread anyway

Green613 posted: »

THERES A THREAD FOR IT ALREADY BRUH LMAO HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL U PPL

• But green, why do you hate it so much?

THERES A THREAD FOR IT ALREADY BRUH LMAO HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL U PPL

• Brawl posted: »

how the fuk should i know i've been away for the whole day and where is the thread anyway

• edited July 2015

I've never had a particularly high opinion of myself, plus I am always fearful that I've said the wrong thing and now someone despises me :/

Actually, I acted like this when I started posting here. I took one of my comics away because I thought it was too bad and I almost cried because of that. So I do understand you. But still..

I wiill tell you something I've been telling myself and I hope this helps you..

You can't please everyone, you don't actually need to please everyone. It's sometimes good to stand up your own opinions. Your opinions are worthy and people should not negatively influence your opinion of yourself so easily. Just, try to appreciate yourself more okay? :(

I've never had a particularly high opinion of myself, plus I am always fearful that I've said the wrong thing and now someone despises me

• k i'm off this thread until episode 4 is released

nah i'm joking but whatever

HERE TAKE https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88479/life-is-strange

• but bruh

u can use multiple threads at once u know

i do it all the time

lol

k i'm off this thread until episode 4 is released nah i'm joking but whatever

• It's GOTY for me, but opinions are opinions..:P

But green, why do you hate it so much?

• THAT'S TOO MUCH WORK JESUS YOU WANT ME TO DIE OF EXHAUSTION

but bruh u can use multiple threads at once u know i do it all the time lol

• I usually go to reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange because there are lots of theories and interesting stuff.

don't worry I put the spoiler alert AND I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE EPISODE WITH SOMEONE DAMMIT DO YOU KNOW JUST HOW LONELY I AM I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK ABOUT IT

• I DONT HATE IT, IVE NEVER ACTUALLY PLAYED IT

WHICH IS WHY

I

DO

NOT

WANT

YOU

WEENERS

TO

TALK

ABOUT

IT

SPOILERS ARE A THING

REMEMBER WHERE THEY END UP?!?!?!?

But green, why do you hate it so much?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Cool! Wolfy should come too @ABigBadWolf

Vernaya posted: »

I'm in.

• I already posted this a few pages earlier but in case nobody saw it (because it was a late reply to a comment) I'll post it here again.

The fanmix I promised is finally done! http://8tracks.com/ceddlet/hat-sock

@rhonu thanks again for letting me use your edit :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.