Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Perhaps soon will be new photos in the album Gortys, but I have to go to sleep, otherwise tomorrow at work is going to kill me if I fall asleep again. So I'm just here to wish you all a good night and sweet Rhyiona dream ^^

Alt text

• i didn't see it! thanks to you! i'm listening to it right now, it's wonderful <3

I already posted this a few pages earlier but in case nobody saw it (because it was a late reply to a comment) I'll post it here again. T

• Well damn green, you acted like you hated it, which is why people didnt care about posting spoilers ;-;

Green613 posted: »

I DONT HATE IT, IVE NEVER ACTUALLY PLAYED IT WHICH IS WHY I DO NOT WANT YOU WEENERS TO TALK ABOUT IT SPOILERS ARE A THING REMEMBER WHERE THEY END UP?!?!?!?

• @Green613

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

K It's 2 AM here I'll go to sleep now , probably.

Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

• IM WEAK LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brawl posted: »

@Green613 K It's 2 AM here I'll go to sleep now , probably. Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

• prompt: rhys and fiona play twister and they end up uncomfortably close to each other

• nighty bro :)

Houpps posted: »

Perhaps soon will be new photos in the album Gortys, but I have to go to sleep, otherwise tomorrow at work is going to kill me if I fall asleep again. So I'm just here to wish you all a good night and sweet Rhyiona dream ^^

• edited July 2015

wow I didnt think you'd like it

I'm glad u do tho ;p

IM WEAK LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• I ship it, actually, alongside Rhyiona, and Rhyaugn.

rhonu posted: »

what if rhys ends up with yvette and telltale breaks the heart of all rhyionas, rhyshas, rhyaughns and rhacks at once

• The one where Vaughn mentioned that Yvette had a boss crush on Rhys?

Poogers555 posted: »

That feel when there was unused audio of Vaughn asking Rhys about Yvette

• Alt text

prompt: rhys and fiona play twister and they end up uncomfortably close to each other

• eh, there was a few, that was one of them, but there was one of Vaughn asking Rhys how he and Yvette were doing, along with Vaughn getting mad that Rhys didnt help be his wing man at a bar. But this was back with poorly voice acted Vaughn and Russian Yvette

The one where Vaughn mentioned that Yvette had a boss crush on Rhys?

• I love this! <3

Also! That feel when people take unused audio and remake it. So, so glorious Sometimes I wonder why Telltale removes such glory

• Yes I was waiting for this! <3

I already did a Rhysha version of this so i made a Rhyiona version cause it looked good Made with SFM/Photoshop Profile pics, haven't tested them so yeah Picture 1 Picture 2

• Oh yeah! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhys in episode 4 be like

• wat

this is a plot twist

we all thought you hated it

I DONT HATE IT, IVE NEVER ACTUALLY PLAYED IT WHICH IS WHY I DO NOT WANT YOU WEENERS TO TALK ABOUT IT SPOILERS ARE A THING REMEMBER WHERE THEY END UP?!?!?!?

• sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Houpps posted: »

Perhaps soon will be new photos in the album Gortys, but I have to go to sleep, otherwise tomorrow at work is going to kill me if I fall asleep again. So I'm just here to wish you all a good night and sweet Rhyiona dream ^^

• PFT I BET THIS IS ACCURATE

@Green613 K It's 2 AM here I'll go to sleep now , probably. Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

• guys, I get it

someone should write that

I just wonder who

• If only we had a super talented writer around here

sucks

guys, I get it someone should write that I just wonder who

• ikr what a mess

If only we had a super talented writer around here sucks

• I know how it feels ;{

• Good night everybody :)

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Good night everybody

• You should play it,Dad!

• "'Hella?' I hate that word, no offense"

Hella.

• guys, what if in ep 4, we all go to rhys place and fiona is lying on his bed looking at her gun, and rhys ask fiona to move over because its weird for her to be in his bed, and she responds with, "what? you never had agirl in your bed before?"

• Alt text

RhysSock posted: »

guys, what if in ep 4, we all go to rhys place and fiona is lying on his bed looking at her gun, and rhys ask fiona to move over because its weird for her to be in his bed, and she responds with, "what? you never had agirl in your bed before?"

• edited July 2015

THE NEXT DAY

Alt text

• LMAO

SLAY HIM FIONA

guys, what if in ep 4, we all go to rhys place and fiona is lying on his bed looking at her gun, and rhys ask fiona to move over because its weird for her to be in his bed, and she responds with, "what? you never had agirl in your bed before?"

• Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

i didn't see it! thanks to you! i'm listening to it right now, it's wonderful

• Yisssss. A sexy bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• A day of intense activity and suddenly there's silence.

2spooks

• Well, it is getting late ;3

A day of intense activity and suddenly there's silence. 2spooks

• I've just woke up and have to go to work now :)

dem timezones

A day of intense activity and suddenly there's silence. 2spooks

• Yup I made this ^^

Looking forward to your animations ^^

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hah you made this right? right? Anyway,This made me realize something.. I haven't animated anything recently.. I should tho :P

• Ugh, I definitely wouldn't want cockroaches. My brother lives in Cyprus and gets loads of them there. >.<

Ducks are so much better! :3

well, there are cockroaches too here, a lot of them, there are so many i grew up used to them and when i see one i just go "meh, okay, you're there". i don't even kill them, because i find them ugly alive, but uglier dead... :P

• I'm not usually bothered about those, but my friend said that when she was living in the Philippines, she was in the school gym and the ceiling was covered with geckos and they fell off sometimes. Freaky O-o

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm sort of okay with bugs,except when they start flying.. but I'm really scared of house geckos.There's one time I saw it drowning in th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.