Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• nohuhhuh!! It's good to see you back! :)

There was much shipping of you and Quiff while you were gone. XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm so so sorry everyone!! I was visiting my grandparents in the countryside and Internet was sooo SHITTY there.. ;---; But now I'm here! I'm so glad to be back! Also, hug me @buntingsir !!!!

• Binge-watched a whole series/season of a TV show in one day. Literally just sat there like a ... pudding. Only got up to stretch my legs sometimes. This happens whenever I really get into a new show and it's the weekend. :o

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What's the laziest thing you guys have ever done? Curious since I'm lazy as hell. :P

• That gives me some strong hope! Plus it would fit the pattern of Rhysha/Rhyiona episodes. We just got some Rhysha, so now we're due our Rhyiona goodness! :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Naaaaah, Troy Baker and Laura Bailey already said they did a really awkward scene together. Soooooo, heres hoping! Either way, I guess we getting something Rhyiona

• Oh my, I've missed these!! <3

I vote 2!

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• 3 A.M. going 2 sleep 1 hour earlier then usual

WE MAKIN PROGRESS

may Rhyiona be with you all

cyu at noon probably

LMAO

• Alt text

Papa Green is a bad example to his kids

Green613 posted: »

3 A.M. going 2 sleep 1 hour earlier then usual WE MAKIN PROGRESS may Rhyiona be with you all cyu at noon probably LMAO

• morning! how are you guys doing today?

• Alt text

RhysSock posted: »

guys, what if in ep 4, we all go to rhys place and fiona is lying on his bed looking at her gun, and rhys ask fiona to move over because its weird for her to be in his bed, and she responds with, "what? you never had agirl in your bed before?"

• i had a sweet rhyiona dream today! they were both very stressed about something i don't remember so they decided to take a trip to a forest nearby. it was very pretty and ethereal, kind of a version of the flower scene in episode 3, and they were holding hands aw <3 i also had a dream after that with rhys tied to a chair but i don't remember anything else about that one, but it's okay, sounds like the kind of dream i wouldn't be allowed to post here anyways x)

• rhys tied to a chair

>

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh my

rhonu posted: »

i had a sweet rhyiona dream today! they were both very stressed about something i don't remember so they decided to take a trip to a forest

• I click spoiler tags because they are begging to be clicked on! XD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Uh, what spoilers? The ones that Brawl just ppsted were tagged as spoilers so....

• I do remember your name and nickname ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hello again You call me Jojo! I don't think anyone's done that for a long time, they go with Joey. It's nice though, Harry

• It's not my opinions, it's the way I talk to some of you sometimes...

Sometimes I think my replies are taken the wrong way. Like swearing at one of you is perceived as me being hostile, or one of the female users may think I'm trying to flirt with them through text.

I've never had a particularly high opinion of myself, plus I am always fearful that I've said the wrong thing and now someone despises me

• Thank you! I'm so glad to be back! :3

Oh really? Damn, I should read some of the old comments.. :P

HeartOfGold posted: »

nohuhhuh!! It's good to see you back! There was much shipping of you and Quiff while you were gone. XD

• That's nice, Harry. Makes me feel appreciated :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I do remember your name and nickname

• YES sis! Asher shall live forever!!!!

TOTALLY! my friend didn't agree with me but I made him choose wisely

• Dis episode definitely was DARK

• Chloe was supposed to die anyway

Remember chaos theory? EXACTLY. Chloe was supposed to DIE in the bathroom. But her being alive triggered the "End of the world"

And Max WILL realize that! She already mingled with the past and saw what happened. CHLOE MUST DIE. The 2nd moon disappearing wasn't just for cool shots. It was cuz Chloe was going to DIE.

Kruzii posted: »

a friend of my just send me a voice mail on whatsapp that he started to play LiS and its already, I quote:" f*cking my head without any lube

• Oh okay sorry for misunderstanding :P

But still, you should not worry too much. It's true that it's hard to understand things like sarcasm if you can't see that person in face to face..but as I said, you can only do your best and pleasing everybody is impossible anyway..

Just be yourself, trust me..you are a great guy. :3

It's not my opinions, it's the way I talk to some of you sometimes... Sometimes I think my replies are taken the wrong way. Like swearing

• Spoiler tag is there for a reason :/

STOP WITH THE Life Is Strange SPOILERS!!!! >:( I haven't even played the game yet!!!!

• This is so true! ;] U just automatically click those without any hesitation;)

I click spoiler tags because they are begging to be clicked on! XD

• why do they have to be so cruel T.T I think in the end max rewind to the bathroom scene and let chloe die... great, I just made myself sad.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Chloe was supposed to die anyway Remember chaos theory? EXACTLY. Chloe was supposed to DIE in the bathroom. But her being alive triggered

• Yes! I will mumble some nasty things if he dies.

YES sis! Asher shall live forever!!!!

• Poor Chloe, I was trying so hard to keep her alive.. This is walking dead all over again :(

Chloe was supposed to die anyway Remember chaos theory? EXACTLY. Chloe was supposed to DIE in the bathroom. But her being alive triggered

• rhys tied to a chair

Is this is what I think it is? :^)

i had a sweet rhyiona dream today! they were both very stressed about something i don't remember so they decided to take a trip to a forest

• You called? >:)

Green613 posted: »

If only we had a super talented writer around here sucks

• Rhonu has secretly leaked the Rhyiona moment in ep4.

Killah posted: »

rhys tied to a chair Is this is what I think it is? :^)

• Mornin' :)

I'm still a little sleepy tbh...

morning! how are you guys doing today?

• rhys tied to a chair but i don't remember anything else about that one

Aurora confirmed to like the kink >:P

• No problem :)

That's nice, Harry. Makes me feel appreciated

• I try to be nice to everyone I guess... I'm not too great with hostility, but I am certainly trying to change that for the future.

And yes, online it can be difficult to determine what is a joke and what is serious...

Oh okay sorry for misunderstanding :P But still, you should not worry too much. It's true that it's hard to understand things like sarcas

• Time travel and teenagers, but done so well that you will cry and question aspects of your own life!!

(From what I've heard of course...)

Eryka posted: »

I don't even know what is the story about.

• This! ^^^

I think self-control's involved

• They just whisper in your ear "Click me" XP

This is so true! ;] U just automatically click those without any hesitation;)

• Alt text

rhys tied to a chair > ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) oh my

• Spoiler tag is too irresistible to not click! XD

Spoiler tag is there for a reason

• well, it's not like it's not canon

Alt text

rhys tied to a chair but i don't remember anything else about that one Aurora confirmed to like the kink >:P

• it can be a lot of things B)

Killah posted: »

rhys tied to a chair Is this is what I think it is? :^)

• I see two people unwillingly tied together ;)

Plus I refuse to believe that these 2 are into kink.

well, it's not like it's not canon

• Well now don't blame ppl when you are the curious one :P

"Curiosity killed the cat" remember that ^^

Spoiler tag is too irresistible to not click! XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.