Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I hated Chloe, like really hated her. There was nothing good I could say about her, she had no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and I didn't want to be around her. When I saw that she got shot, I didn't feel sad, I actually felt relieved, similar to I guess how some people felt when they got to shoot Kenny in TWD. With her gone, maybe I can get into the game more, she was one of my biggest problems with the game.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

happy about episode 4's ending Explain?

• Yeah it was really good ploy they made I was like WTF when it happened

It gave me chills that, of all people THAT person did it. And how they revealed it was pretty genius imo

• that's what I wanted to do for a LONG time

You kinda spoiled ending for me with that. Luckily, I don't really care about LiS that much to be mad, but still please put a spoiler tag or something.

• You know, that was the first episode I enjoyed as a whole.

Except for the beginning which was a bit fillerish and the whole alternate timeline only served as an episode 3 cliffhanger.

Holy dem. Just finished episode 4 of life is stange... I'm speechless. LiS devs and telltale should team up to make a game..

• Still the part where to help with suicide was quite emotional.

• To be fair, I didn't say what it was that I wanted to do, just that something in particular happened, but I'll still put the spoiler tag on, sorry.

Pipas posted: »

that's what I wanted to do for a LONG time You kinda spoiled ending for me with that. Luckily, I don't really care about LiS that much to be mad, but still please put a spoiler tag or something.

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah it was really good ploy they made I was like WTF when it happened

• Yay!

GrumpyDof posted: »

Just added Hungary.

• Yeah, but considering how you feel about the game and certain character, I knew exactly what was going to happen. :P

Okay, not exactly, but you know... :D

To be fair, I didn't say what it was that I wanted to do, just that something in particular happened, but I'll still put the spoiler tag on, sorry.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2015

OMG I never noticed that we have guys from Hungary!!! Greetings from Poland! :)

dpetersz posted: »

Yay!

• That and also the killer I was so shocked! I tottaly hadn't suspected that person.

• internet highfive

OMG I never noticed that we have guys from Hungary!!! Greetings from Poland!

• Mang chloe got quickscopt and I said NEIINNN!!

That and also the killer I was so shocked! I tottaly hadn't suspected that person.

• Yeah that made me a bit upset, unless we're gonna be visiting the alternate timeline in the possible Season 2 it really served no purpose

• You sure do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pipas posted: »

First off, I love this cinematic in general, so I'm glad you've chosen it as your first project. Second, I have nice ass. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Well he wasn't my prime suspect but i knew he was up to something all along

That and also the killer I was so shocked! I tottaly hadn't suspected that person.

• As we all know, Mr. Jefferson is famous for his shots

Alright I'll show myself out

Mang chloe got quickscopt and I said NEIINNN!!

• Hmm I always thought that he want to rather bang his students not kill them, still that plottwist was epic

Well he wasn't my prime suspect but i knew he was up to something all along

• Rhysha Question of the Day

So what other TellTale characters/characters from the universes will play in ship Rhysha?

• ObviousLee

Rhysha Question of the Day So what other TellTale characters/characters from the universes will play in ship Rhysha?

• Carley of course

Rhysha Question of the Day So what other TellTale characters/characters from the universes will play in ship Rhysha?

• Oh man, a Stannis guy. It's rare to found a fellow Stannis fan. The One True King of Westeros.

Alt text

Nice sock

• Did somebody say...Stannis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4

Oh man, a Stannis guy. It's rare to found a fellow Stannis fan. The One True King of Westeros.

• edited July 2015

Long live stannis

Oh man, a Stannis guy. It's rare to found a fellow Stannis fan. The One True King of Westeros.

• edited July 2015

I've seen this video at least 20 and it's still awesome

Did somebody say...Stannis? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4

• Nerissa for the win.

• I came back bearing gifts!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

Nerissa for the win.

• Leluch and armis are plotting something evil!

I dunno what... I'd like to think I was wrong on this, but i think they might be spying for Rhyiona!

BE AWARE!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

I never see them. So maybe they are not spying for us. (When I said us it means Rhyiona)

Leluch and armis are plotting something evil! I dunno what... I'd like to think I was wrong on this, but i think they might be spying for Rhyiona! BE AWARE!

• *sniff *sniff

I smell a bullshit

Eryka posted: »

I never see them. So maybe they are not spying for us. (When I said us it means Rhyiona)

• Becuse weasels do their dirty work in secret, not publicly!

• ErykaEryka Banned

That's why I never see them. Maybe they are talking too the "grand" people on the treat?

Becuse weasels do their dirty work in secret, not publicly!

• sniff a bit better

SzymeG posted: »

*sniff *sniff I smell a bullshit

• ErykaEryka Banned

You guys won't find anything because I'm telling the truth :-P

sniff a bit better

• Maybe they just decided to go to sleep.

You guys won't find anything because I'm telling the truth :-P

• edited July 2015

Hello I would love to board the Rhysha ship, pretty please.
    I'll buy you lunch.
    Also I'am from Chicago, Illinois.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I nver see them. Except for Armis when I was scrolling in your treat.

Maybe they just decided to go to sleep.

• FOOD?

Alt text

Hello I would love to board the Rhysha ship, pretty please. I'll buy you lunch. Also I'am from Chicago, Illinois.

• Just tell me what you want.

FOOD?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.