Man, I don't even care anymore...

13»

Comments

• You won't be disappointed my friend

Nah, you should read the books. of course they wont compare to the polish original writing. But i read them, (both official and fan translat

• Agreed.

Like... I've got games in my steam library that are more than half done but because I found them shit I've never touched them again. If I hated a telltale game so much I'd just drop it until I cared enough to.

Green613 posted: »

I love when people say they don't care but they'll just go for one more episode. Like if you actually didn't care then you wouldn't play it at all after that.

• Will... will there be a nice meal? With steak and wine?

DoubleJump posted: »

You never know. Ep. 6 could rekindle the love. Just gotta apologize, take you out somewhere fancy, show you a good time, and maybe you'll get lucky.

• Tales from Borderlands is far superior. It gets funny, it gets sad, & it actually feels like your choices matter.

Ill play episode 6, but likely wont hang around for season 2. Im still sour about episode 5. So many things to be pissed about. I was just c

• I know right.

I love when people say they don't care but they'll just go for one more episode. Like if you actually didn't care then you wouldn't play it at all after that.

• Bacon and ale, but no bread and salt unfortunately.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

Will... will there be a nice meal? With steak and wine?

• NO FOCKIN BRED N SALT???

WAT KIND OF A FOOOOOOOOOOOCKIN HOUSE IS THIS

DoubleJump posted: »

Bacon and ale, but no bread and salt unfortunately.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

A house of honorable men. Just ignore Duncan/Royland over there.

NO FOCKIN BRED N SALT??? WAT KIND OF A FOOOOOOOOOOOCKIN HOUSE IS THIS

• Shit, I seriously feel like playing GTA V now.

Tearing ass down the streets of LS as Micheal with this on full blast just feels right.

Buttery Butt!

• would you do that if you went to the movie theaters and paid for the showing already...idk about you but if i'm 3\4ths through a film in the theaters that i already paid for and the movie sucked i'll still finish the movie cause i already paid for it

How so? I can watch a movie, and if I don't care I'd walk away and be done with it. If you actually care (which from your posts it seems like you do) then you'd stick around for more, which you are.

• The show is great in my opinion. i think the writing is fantastic and that every heart breaking moment in the show comes from a standpoint of actual consequences and realistic situations that leave you with the understanding of why it happened at the very least....the game however has some questionable plot holes that leaves you with a wtf bitch slap taste in your mouth that doesn't make sense. imo lol

Revec posted: »

Telltale have captured the tv show/book perfectly. However, this isn't a good thing as they both have this problem too. They hit the same em

Sign in to comment in this discussion.