Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh ma gawad.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"See this finger? Guess where I am going to stick it."

• ...:^)

Killah posted: »

Oh ma gawad.

• edited July 2015

That's durty >:)

EDIT: I think I replied to the wrong comment :/ This was meant to be in response to Wolf's comment :P

rhonu posted: »

caption this picture

• Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

That's durty EDIT: I think I replied to the wrong comment This was meant to be in response to Wolf's comment :P

• Alt text

Stoopid Kanye...

• The best at being a self-righteous prick? Oh yeah, you win the universal prize for that! XD

• I've spent 11 hours in the office...

Alt text

On a side note, I'm so glad to be able to talk to you guys again x)

• Alt text

The best at being a self-righteous prick? Oh yeah, you win the universal prize for that! XD

• Welcome back, buddy!

buntingsir posted: »

I've spent 11 hours in the office... On a side note, I'm so glad to be able to talk to you guys again x)

• I've spent 11 hours in the office...

I'm curious. Why? :D

I've spent 11 hours in the office... On a side note, I'm so glad to be able to talk to you guys again x)

• Because.... I was working x)

Tomorrow is a serious meeting for the director, he has to show all of the blueprints that we've been making and we had to collect them all in one notebook. There were a lot of them and they're pretty big. And some of them are still left to be actually made... :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I've spent 11 hours in the office... I'm curious. Why?

• Thank you, buddy! :3

Welcome back, buddy!

• Argh 11 hours! How are you not dead?!

Hello :D

• 11 hours... okay....damn..

Because.... I was working x) Tomorrow is a serious meeting for the director, he has to show all of the blueprints that we've been making

• Welcome back! XD

So what do you do? Are you an architect??

Because.... I was working x) Tomorrow is a serious meeting for the director, he has to show all of the blueprints that we've been making

• Yes, my N-word Brother!! XP

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

I think it's the awkard line that the voice actor we're talking about

"See this finger? Guess where I am going to stick it."

• LMAO CONFIRMED AS HELL

Eryka posted: »

I think it's the awkard line that the voice actor we're talking about

• Thank you! Hopefully in the future, yes! I'm only studying to become one :)

This is a temporary job, I was actually asked to help, because they were running out of time and they could really use an extra pair of hands.

Welcome back! XD So what do you do? Are you an architect??

• Hi, Jojo! :D

One more hour and I could as well be dead xD I'm good now though, had a time to rest and read the thread.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Argh 11 hours! How are you not dead?! Hello

• I got it right!!! XP

That's a cool job, can make a lot of money from it :)

Hey at least you get to do what you've always wanted to do!

Thank you! Hopefully in the future, yes! I'm only studying to become one This is a temporary job, I was actually asked to help, because they were running out of time and they could really use an extra pair of hands.

• N-word

Alt text

Yes, my N-word Brother!! XP

• Here's the bio of my other Fables/TWAU OC that I will be using in my crossover fanfiction on this thread. His name is Damien.

Full Name: Damien Banks. Damien has forgotten his real family name, but adopted the surname of 'Banks' when he entered the Mundane world...

Age: Physically, Damien appears to be 26 years old, he learned to stop ageing at that age, something of a rarity amongst sorcerer's.

Appearance: Damien is described as having a cute face, with beautiful blue eyes, dirty blonde hair that is both messy and shoulder length, along with short but unkempt stubble. He stands at 5'11, and has a slender physique, leaning towards an athletic build.

He typically wears the same clothes for days on end, and sometimes forgets to shower (that being said, Damien does own a lot of the same clothes) He does clean up his appearance when the situation calls for it however, and is described as quite dashing when he does so.

Damien's typical attire is an olive drab coloured Army jacket, with a Union Jack badge on the left sleeve and a Star-Spangled Banner badge on the right sleeve, with a name tag (which has his last name on it) stitched onto the left breast. Underneath he typically wears a plain white t-shirt. He wears stonewashed jeans that fit him well, and brown work boots.

Powers: As a sorcerer, Damien has the potential to learn multiple forms of magic, but has stuck with fire-based Magic ever since he was young. His primary practice is hellfire (taught to him by Nick) and he uses it to great effect when he has to.

Like all Fables, Damien is blessed with an extended life-span, and a remarkable (yet slow) healing ability. He is not invincible however, and can be killed if he takes enough punishment...

Abilities: While he is not a trained fighter per se, Damien has a lot of experience in fighting with his bare hands, and is renowned for being a vicious, yet effective, brawler. He doesn't back down from confrontation and fights until he can do so no longer.

He has some skill with a sword, but his experience is lacking...

Damien is intelligent, but he keeps his intellect hidden from the world for his own reasons. He can often surprise people with his knowledge, but he is never arrogant about his intelligence.

Personality: Damien puts out the persona of a chill person with a 'cool guy' attitude. He is both approachable and friendly, with a huge sense of humour, and is usually calm and reasonable. He is prone to irritation however, and is rather aggressive when he gets angry, though sometimes his aggression comes in the form of him appearing to be calm, before exploding...

He values family and friendship, and has a Brotherly friendship with Nick. No matter how much the pair fight or yell at each other, they always remain the same. Damien holds a deep love of a woman called Penelope Porgie, whom he is completely devoted to.

Damien comes off as lazy because of his sometimes poor hygiene and his lack of a job, or any other kind of responsibilities, but he is dedicated to a cause once set upon it, and will see a job through to the end.

Habits: Damien smokes cigarettes on occasion, but has a horrible tendency to smoke weed during the day, and sometimes out in public. He has tried various other drugs as well.

He doesn't drink often, but when he does, it's like a fish...

Before settling with Penelope, Damien had a reputation as a one-night stander in New York, having slept with countless Mundy girls through the years, and being labelled as someone who could go for hours without stopping. Damien finally settled with Penny after his lonely life started to make him depressed.

Weaknesses: Damien has a fragile mentality, though it may not seem like it. He is sensitive to rejection and betrayal, and doesn't take well to being mistreated by other's. This sensitivity came about due to his lifestyle choices, and he is struggling to sort them out even now.

Damien's one true weakness is actually Penelope. She has been known to joke about with Damien's mentality, such as suggesting she is sleeping with other men when she isn't, simply because Damien overreacts when she does. These pranks sometimes backfire on her however. In spite of her teasing, Penelope adores Damien and knows just how much he cares for her, she stands up for him when he is talked down by other people, and is always willing to do various activities with him during the day.

Family: Damien has no recollection of any family in the Homelands besides his frequently absent Mother, whom he assumes has forgotten about him entirely.

• AH!

I didn't say the word!! XP

N-word

• edited July 2015

Yes, I've always dreamed about it. If only I'll be able to find a place to work xD

Yup, I thought it's a great opportunity and if I wouldn't even do anything important it's still a pretty valuable life experience (:

Edit: and to clarify by 'dreaming about it' I didn't mean money. Those are indeed important, but I was always stunned by architects' work in general. If you think about it, our lives are really connected to the environment around us and architecture is a really important aspect of it. It's really fascinating.

I got it right!!! XP That's a cool job, can make a lot of money from it Hey at least you get to do what you've always wanted to do!

• Alt text

AH! I didn't say the word!! XP

• WHY PPL TALKIN SHIT BOUT MY MAIN MAN KANYE

good morning though every1

11:30 r n

so I woke up 30 minutes early

MAKIN MORE PROGReSS

• That's nice!

Hi, Jojo! One more hour and I could as well be dead xD I'm good now though, had a time to rest and read the thread.

• only hazza is talkin shit about the lord and saviour kanye

Green613 posted: »

WHY PPL TALKIN SHIT BOUT MY MAIN MAN KANYE good morning though every1 11:30 r n so I woke up 30 minutes early MAKIN MORE PROGReSS

• 6:50 pm here

omg Green confirmed to HAVE REWIND POWERS

WHY PPL TALKIN SHIT BOUT MY MAIN MAN KANYE good morning though every1 11:30 r n so I woke up 30 minutes early MAKIN MORE PROGReSS

• damn, 600+ new comments. i'm too lazy to dig through them, so can someone sum up what happened in last few days, pls? :*

• edited July 2015

spiders, comics and fanart, kanye west, fnaf, creepy videos, spodermen and juses crust, life is strange, evie, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), stories

I think that's it

EDIT: oh and shoujo anime talk

damn, 600+ new comments. i'm too lazy to dig through them, so can someone sum up what happened in last few days, pls?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

I posted the creepy videos :-P
    EDIT: It's a little bit of my fault for the spider because someone said that there was a spider in her/his bathroom so I said "Eat it" and then the spiders come.

spiders, comics and fanart, kanye west, fnaf, creepy videos, spodermen and juses crust, life is strange, evie, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), stories I think that's it EDIT: oh and shoujo anime talk

• Alt text

• I General-LEE didn't find that funny... :3

• Even the Maester Ships RHYIONA!

Alt text

• the maester has quality taste

Even the Maester Ships RHYIONA!

• ErykaEryka Banned

I Lee-terally didn't find those word in the dictionary at my Lee-brary!

I General-LEE didn't find that funny...

• ErykaEryka Banned

Absolutely not Photoshoped!

Even the Maester Ships RHYIONA!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.