Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ohhh interesting, i was wondering about your username the other day! it sounds funny even if i don't understand a word x)

nohuhhuh posted: »

@XDJulieXD and @HazzaTheMan you wanted to know what my username means so here goes.. "no huh huh" is a popular Finnish saying. no= oh

• Sure :D

So... basically I love to eat oatmeal. This word in my language is a homonym to the name of species of birds - they are called 'Bunting' in English. I love those birds, they're really cute :3

And 'sir' is to state my interest in English culture and language (:

I know this doesn't make much sense in English but yeah, I like my silly username (can you explain your username? Maybe it's something obvious and I'm just stupid but I need to know)

• don't worry gurl u still sassy

hehee now I kinda regret telling what it really means. I wanna be sassy!

• what does your name mean?

rhonu posted: »

ohhh interesting, i was wondering about your username the other day! it sounds funny even if i don't understand a word x)

• Yeah, I didn't remember it too, and it's so great when you get to discover all these gems for the second (or third... or forth...) time!

I should replay the episodes too :O I didn't even remember this awesome "ohmygawd" moment :DD

• So hyped to see this finished, Andreea! :D

XDJulieXD posted: »

WARNING NOTHING RHYIONA. ABOUT LIFE IS STRANGE (NO SPOILERS) HEY GUYZ I know this has nothing to do with Rhyiona... but I wanted to know what you guys think about this... it's still work in progress... but I need thoughts q.q

• nothing at all, it's just a nickname (i'm so boring) :P

what does your name mean?

• (Not related to Rhyiona so ye)

Hey @Buntingsir, since I know you love Haruhi x Kyon here's one of the AMVs I talked to you about before. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_4uwXJW48s

I keep picturing Rhyiona since Disappearance, as we discussed before, could work with them. :D

• lol don't worry my username is boring af

nothing at all, it's just a nickname (i'm so boring) :P

• edited July 2015

Have you seen all the Once upon a time seasons? I don't want to spoil anything for you. :)

XDJulieXD posted: »

Rumbelle is ded. I loved Rumple, but he got way into Belle, I liked him when he was EVILLLLLLLLL

• Ohhh I love them so much <3 This is beautiful!

I'm still trying to figure out how I can portray Rhys and Fiona as them. ;__; Not quite satisfied with what comes out yet...

kristi78968 posted: »

(Not related to Rhyiona so ye) Hey @Buntingsir, since I know you love Haruhi x Kyon here's one of the AMVs I talked to you about before.

• edited July 2015

Oh that's really interesting! :D So it's not a mix of these:

Alt text

Alt text

:)

buntingsir posted: »

Sure So... basically I love to eat oatmeal. This word in my language is a homonym to the name of species of birds - they are called 'Bun

• but it's really funny

i am so mean to him

• Oh, why is that? :o

Ohhh I love them so much This is beautiful! I'm still trying to figure out how I can portray Rhys and Fiona as them. ;__; Not quite satisfied with what comes out yet...

• I also thought it was this

Like "nuh-uh!" but sassier lmao

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wow. The more I know. I always thought it was like saying "no" in a sassy way... yes, I'm that lame.

• Yes that is what it is, and I ship them with a passion! They are just so beautiful together, they have great chemistry, they have a very deep friendship, she is close with his children... God they're so perfect. :3

But hey it could or could not be canon. >:)

HeartOfGold posted: »

RICHONNE. <333333 Oooh! Is that Rick/Michonne from TWD??? I want to ask if it's canon, but I don't want the spoilers! I could easily get on board with that ship!

• But these things suit too! I like to prepare decorations for holidays and I'm always trying to be polite like a real 'sir' :D

That's one more reason why I love my nickname, It has different interpretations.

Oh that's really interesting! So it's not a mix of these:

• Alt text

don't worry gurl u still sassy

• wow your name is full of surprises ;D

But these things suit too! I like to prepare decorations for holidays and I'm always trying to be polite like a real 'sir' That's one more reason why I love my nickname, It has different interpretations.

• http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html

What house are you guys in? Just curious

Since we have a Hogwarts train we might as well know which house we'd be in.

• I don't know, I guess I'm not used to drawing Rhyiona in anime style ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wanted to make some sort of manga page, because I just love that moment in the film so much, but It's really new to me... I think I'll end up drawing just one scene, but I still hope to post my other sketches.

Oh, why is that?

• Haha, thank you!

Your name is awesome too! I love how It is pronounced :D

wow your name is full of surprises ;D

• Great minds think alike :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I also thought it was this Like "nuh-uh!" but sassier lmao

• I WOULD DIE TO SEE YOUR OTHER SKETCHES AND THE FINAL PRODUCT! I'm sure everyone else here would be excited to see what you come up with too. <3

I don't know, I guess I'm not used to drawing Rhyiona in anime style ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I wanted to make some sort of manga page, because I just

• Aww that really warms my heart, thank you! <3

Let's hope I can deliver and won't disappoint anyone.

I WOULD DIE TO SEE YOUR OTHER SKETCHES AND THE FINAL PRODUCT! I'm sure everyone else here would be excited to see what you come up with too.

• I did this ages ago... I'm Hufflepuff. I was surprised actually, because that's the only house I know nothing about. I honestly thought I'd be Ravenclaw.

How about you?

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html What house are you guys in? Just curious Since we have a Hogwarts train we might as well know which house we'd be in.

• Ravenclaw ofc ^_^

Alt text

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html What house are you guys in? Just curious Since we have a Hogwarts train we might as well know which house we'd be in.

• edited July 2015

I got Slytherin. I hope I don't get hated for this. :P

Alt text

I did this ages ago... I'm Hufflepuff. I was surprised actually, because that's the only house I know nothing about. I honestly thought I'd be Ravenclaw. How about you?

• I'm Hufflepuff!

• Heeey, buddy!

I'm Hufflepuff!

• A loyal and dependable Hufflepuff.

I don't know nothing about this since I've never read or watched anything Harry Potter related :P

• Harry Potter is so good. <3

Seems like we have a lot of Hufflepuffs here. :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

A loyal and dependable Hufflepuff. I don't know nothing about this since I've never read or watched anything Harry Potter related :P

• I thought so too lol

I also thought it was this Like "nuh-uh!" but sassier lmao

• edited July 2015

I did the Pottermore thing last time and I was in Ravenclaw

I'm a Hufflepuff in this quiz. :3

• Bruh, Slytherin is cool. It's very illogical of the books/movies to state that because a couple of Slytherins were evil, all must be. You're a really nice guy :)

I got Slytherin. I hope I don't get hated for this. :P

• I've never read or watched anything Harry Potter related

shame on you...

Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

A loyal and dependable Hufflepuff. I don't know nothing about this since I've never read or watched anything Harry Potter related :P

• Aw, thank you. ;-; I think the way the Slytherins were treated in the book was unfair. Being ambitious and determined doesn't make anyone evil but apparently she wrote the whole house as whiny twelve year olds. It bothered me.

Bruh, Slytherin is cool. It's very illogical of the books/movies to state that because a couple of Slytherins were evil, all must be. You're a really nice guy

• edited July 2015

Gryffindor

Edit: Corrected my mistake

• Gryffindor. :)

Gryffindor Edit: Corrected my mistake

• Alt text

Heeey, buddy!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.