Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Slytherin.

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html What house are you guys in? Just curious Since we have a Hogwarts train we might as well know which house we'd be in.

• I'm lazy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alt text

I've never read or watched anything Harry Potter related shame on you...

• Lmao I just woke up so I'm going to be a crap speller xD I'll edit it.

Gryffindor.

• MICHAEL MY BRO

HELL YEA

MichaelBP posted: »

Slytherin.

• I don't know nothing about this since I've never read or watched anything Harry Potter related :P

I've watched the first and second movie fully, while I briefly watched a few others. You should definitely check them out when you can. :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

A loyal and dependable Hufflepuff. I don't know nothing about this since I've never read or watched anything Harry Potter related :P

• WOO KIMMY, YOU'RE A HUFFLEPUFF TOO! :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I did the Pottermore thing last time and I was in Ravenclaw I'm a Hufflepuff in this quiz.

• i never liked gryffindors and slytherins because they were portrayed as stereotypical good and bad guys. i always preferred the 'underdogs': ravenclaws and hufflepuffs ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Aw, thank you. ;-; I think the way the Slytherins were treated in the book was unfair. Being ambitious and determined doesn't make anyone evil but apparently she wrote the whole house as whiny twelve year olds. It bothered me.

• Whooo :D

Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

WOO KIMMY, YOU'RE A HUFFLEPUFF TOO!

• I hated the stereotypical Gryffindor portrayal too. Just -- being brave doesn't being stupid but a lot of Gryffindors in the book confused the two and yet they still won all them house points and the whole cup despite getting free points all the time.

Bleh.

i never liked gryffindors and slytherins because they were portrayed as stereotypical good and bad guys. i always preferred the 'underdogs': ravenclaws and hufflepuffs ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Alt text

MICHAEL MY BRO HELL YEA

• Rest assured, everyone, we still have noses.

• Ah yes, yes I know I know, he comes back with evil needs yeah.. and Emma =the Dark one. Maleficent's daughter, Rumple ded, I think? Ah no... not really I don't remember what happened to him ^^"

Have you seen all the Once upon a time seasons? I don't want to spoil anything for you.

• I like your style, back-hand highfive! :D

• Yeah, we don't look like snakes.

Rest assured, everyone, we still have noses.

• Seems like we have a lot of Hufflepuffs here. :)

Hufflepuff master race!

Harry Potter is so good. Seems like we have a lot of Hufflepuffs here.

• Not that it would be that bad... I mean, Nagini. She's pretty cool.

Yeah, we don't look like snakes.

• Yeah, you're right. It wouldn't be that bad. it'd be much worse if we had the face of a spoder or somehing.

Not that it would be that bad... I mean, Nagini. She's pretty cool.

• You know me, I'm all about style ;) tries to flip hair, remembers that hair is too short to flip Hehe...

I like your style, back-hand highfive!

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

I got Slytherin. I hope I don't get hated for this. :P

• it'd be much worse if we had the face of a spoder

Alt text

Yeah, you're right. It wouldn't be that bad. it'd be much worse if we had the face of a spoder or somehing.

• eww, so uglee. I rader look like a snake.

Alt text

it'd be much worse if we had the face of a spoder

• Yeah so he hasn't completely lost his evilness. And his heart turned... white? Whatever that means! :)

XDJulieXD posted: »

Ah yes, yes I know I know, he comes back with evil needs yeah.. and Emma =the Dark one. Maleficent's daughter, Rumple ded, I think? Ah no... not really I don't remember what happened to him ^^"

• yusss! a fellow ravenclaw <3

Alt text

Ravenclaw Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?

• this is terrifying

eww, so uglee. I rader look like a snake.

• Alt text

yusss! a fellow ravenclaw

• Terrifying people is Squeaky Snake's mission.

this is terrifying

• Alt text

Hufflepuff - 13
    Gryffindor - 11
    Ravenclaw - 11
    Slytherin - 7

Huh, interesting.

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html What house are you guys in? Just curious Since we have a Hogwarts train we might as well know which house we'd be in.

• please no ;-;

Terrifying people is Squeaky Snake's mission.

• Yay, another Hufflepuff!

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Hufflepuff - 13 Gryffindor - 11 Ravenclaw - 11 Slytherin - 7 Huh, interesting.

• I got that Gyffandor m9, I must be Harry Potter!

• i truly admire anyone who can draw! i wish i had tho! that was awesome, plus max is my fav.

XDJulieXD posted: »

WARNING NOTHING RHYIONA. ABOUT LIFE IS STRANGE (NO SPOILERS) HEY GUYZ I know this has nothing to do with Rhyiona... but I wanted to know what you guys think about this... it's still work in progress... but I need thoughts q.q

• edited July 2015

Metal Gear Squeaky:l Nightmare Inducing Operations. Das the MGS Konami will make after MGS 5.

please no ;-;

• more like gryffinDORK

Poogers555 posted: »

I got that Gyffandor m9, I must be Harry Potter!

• 0/10 would not play

Metal Gear Squeaky:l Nightmare Inducing Operations. Das the MGS Konami will make after MGS 5.

• I think it has been established that Hufflepuff rules the world.

Yay, another Hufflepuff!

• Alt text

Yay, another Hufflepuff!

• We'll see ^^

Yeah so he hasn't completely lost his evilness. And his heart turned... white? Whatever that means!

• MGSqueaky will force Konami to close down. Kojima and his team will have the last laugh.

0/10 would not play

• OH YEAH?! More like, Slythr-DICK.

S-screw y-you! I-it was better in my head!

more like gryffinDORK

Sign in to comment in this discussion.