Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thanks Ray B)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

THIS IS AMAZING! Max looks awesome.

• Oh... well I'll be sure to post it when it's ready ^^

kristi78968 posted: »

So hyped to see this finished, Andreea!

• Thank youuu ^^ I'm glad you like it :D

Mercyva posted: »

i truly admire anyone who can draw! i wish i had tho! that was awesome, plus max is my fav.

• I can't post my results, I'm not pro enough at this yet ;-;

I got the snake bros btw

MICHAEL MY BRO HELL YEA

• I'm a Gryffindor. C:

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html What house are you guys in? Just curious Since we have a Hogwarts train we might as well know which house we'd be in.

• Just take a screenshot and upload it to imgur, should work. :)

A_Great_Guy posted: »

I can't post my results, I'm not pro enough at this yet ;-; I got the snake bros btw

• der der

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

OH YEAH?! More like, Slythr-DICK. S-screw y-you! I-it was better in my head!

• tfw you find rule 34 Rhyiona

Alt text

• Kojima's master plan all along.

MichaelBP posted: »

MGSqueaky will force Konami to close down. Kojima and his team will have the last laugh.

• Konami: Alt text

Kojima truly is a genius. Konami will die, and he'll purchase the MGS IP, to make another one whenever he feels like making one.

Kojima's master plan all along.

• Uh... has anyone actually found R34 of the Rhyiona that we're talking about?

tfw you find rule 34 Rhyiona

• I smell tumblr

• Poogers555 posted: »

• Ah, many thanks. Unfortunately I'm on my phone and haven't been able to figure out screenshots (^_^;)

Or if it would even work the same.

Just take a screenshot and upload it to imgur, should work.

• Oh, probably not. Just wait till you get on a computer or something. :)

Ah, many thanks. Unfortunately I'm on my phone and haven't been able to figure out screenshots (^_^;) Or if it would even work the same.

• WHAT SHOULD I MAKE OF THIS?? LMAO

Alt text

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html What house are you guys in? Just curious Since we have a Hogwarts train we might as well know which house we'd be in.

• Me too... sniffs with a small hint of political correctness and SJWs.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I smell tumblr

• join ravenclaw... we have cookies... ;)

XDJulieXD posted: »

WHAT SHOULD I MAKE OF THIS?? LMAO

• Hahahah, lol, you have quite a versatile personality! That's awesome :D

• Thanks anyway, bruh.

Oh, probably not. Just wait till you get on a computer or something.

• No problem, man. <3

Thanks anyway, bruh.

• All better now. :) It says a lot about the good writing quality, that you can make me feel like a squishy mess with this story! :3

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's okay. Just check the last page and you'll feel better

• you're a special case :P

But for some reason it thinks you're a Gryffindor so... let yourself accept this? :P

• Well in Pottermore I was sorted in Ravenclaw sooo ;D

join ravenclaw... we have cookies...

• Heheh I guess so XD

buntingsir posted: »

Hahahah, lol, you have quite a versatile personality! That's awesome

• Alt text

• I really like them together. :D I haven't decided whether I romantically ship them or just friendship, but they're so cute. <3

Hah, I like Max/Chloe more than Max/Warren (he's nice but a little too persistent)... but I don't have any strong feels for it.

I slightly ship Carol and Daryl as well. :P In LiS I like Chloe x Max (better hide from the Warren fans in here). But Kate deserves the best.

• Gryffindor.. neaahh I'm rather shy irl, I consider myself a Ravenclaw >v<

you're a special case :P But for some reason it thinks you're a Gryffindor so... let yourself accept this? :P

• Meh, most of those have proteins

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I don't like Warren x Max (hiding from Julie and John right now). He just annoys me with the constant PLS DATE ME ILY bleh. It's just... dude, get the message.

HeartOfGold posted: »

I really like them together. I haven't decided whether I romantically ship them or just friendship, but they're so cute. Hah, I like Ma

• Oh wow, I'm going to be watching the rest of the episodes with shipping goggles now! XD I've been very curious for a while how things will develop with them, since Rick's very suspicious atm where I'm watching it (mid season 3). I've been really hoping Michonne will stay around, she's just awesome!

Yes that is what it is, and I ship them with a passion! They are just so beautiful together, they have great chemistry, they have a very dee

• Socks?

Uh... has anyone actually found R34 of the Rhyiona that we're talking about?

• Wow, I'm flattered :) I always worry about the quality of my work so it's great to have someone compliment it!

All better now. It says a lot about the good writing quality, that you can make me feel like a squishy mess with this story!

• Sounds good! You don't want to burn out after all that hard work. :)

buntingsir posted: »

Well, that was a single case, we just couldn't leave it like that. And I'm having a few days off now because of it, so all in all well worth it (:

• Same! I like that he helps against Nathan and whatnot, but he keeps trying to guilt-trip Max because I turned him down for this movie thing. Too persistent!

I don't like Warren x Max (hiding from Julie and John right now). He just annoys me with the constant PLS DATE ME ILY bleh. It's just... dude, get the message.

• You're quite welcome! :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wow, I'm flattered I always worry about the quality of my work so it's great to have someone compliment it!

• I was glad he texted Max saying he knows he's out of luck after you kiss Chloe; maybe he'll tone it down. I'd like that.

Same! I like that he helps against Nathan and whatnot, but he keeps trying to guilt-trip Max because I turned him down for this movie thing. Too persistent!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.