Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Guys we need a new trend. Lets all post Cory in the house i'll start

• Please no more!!! XD

Jaesong1 posted: »

Are we all still posting coke?

• Well, they've done nice things for us so think of it that way, maybe? :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

sigh I just lost a bet. Now my friend forces me to visit Rhysha thread and draw something for them. I'm not even kidding haha, jeez my friend knows how to tease me xD But it's okay... a bet is a bet. Off I go..

• Yeah but they didn't say what 2 draw >:)

sigh I just lost a bet. Now my friend forces me to visit Rhysha thread and draw something for them. I'm not even kidding haha, jeez my friend knows how to tease me xD But it's okay... a bet is a bet. Off I go..

• that question hit me like a train. my favourite name is nathan, so I guess the female form is...natasha? short "Tasha"...yeah, that's good, I like it. but why may?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

All these genderbends make me wonder What would your name be if you were the opposite gender? I'd totally be May. EDIT: John makes a good point. Rachel then. :P

• ""COKE" imagines: rhys takes a pill for headaches buT OH NO!! he was mistaken...it was actually engorge

This is ignoring the innuendo, thank the lord

• Gabriel (Gabe)... but I like Gale a lot better, haha

All these genderbends make me wonder What would your name be if you were the opposite gender? I'd totally be May. EDIT: John makes a good point. Rachel then. :P

• Harry is a unisex name technically :/

I guess I would be Henrietta... Good fucking God.

• according to my username, it'd probably be Jane or Joan

• Probably, but if you had been in the middle you would have loved it. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

It was boring to read though :P

• sorry, seems i'm a little foggy-headed today :(

Well what does that mean? Your drawing is anime... -sigh- Just forget it

• I think we should never have another "coke" epidemic

• THANK YOU! ♥♥

Alt text

omfg Even I have to admit this is gold. A not off topic Coke post. I take my non-existent hat off to you.

• It's close enough to Ray which is my real name. :P

Dracu98 posted: »

that question hit me like a train. my favourite name is nathan, so I guess the female form is...natasha? short "Tasha"...yeah, that's good, I like it. but why may?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Why not °Degree°? https://youtu.be/bZ-SfZygkZ0

• yup, i think we went too aggro on that one :\

Poogers555 posted: »

I think we should never have another "coke" epidemic

• HAHAHA WOW

WHAT WILL FIONA THINK

rhonu posted: »

""COKE" imagines: rhys takes a pill for headaches buT OH NO!! he was mistaken...it was actually engorge

• ErykaEryka Banned

IT'S COMING Alt text

• ayyyy <3

Kawaiii posted: »

THANK YOU! ♥♥

• for real though... today was fun :P

• nope, i'll call you Rachel from now on ;)

It's close enough to Ray which is my real name. :P

• Nope.

I don't take sides on something like that.... Also soft drinks are the reason I need to have 4 tiny fillings put into my teeth next month :P

Probably, but if you had been in the middle you would have loved it. :P

• "well is that your stun baton or are you just happy to see me?"

HAHAHA WOW WHAT WILL FIONA THINK

• Yeah I'm not really upset hah I'm just amused by this situaltion. ;D And yeas, they are nice neighbours :3

Well, they've done nice things for us so think of it that way, maybe?

• Uhh I dunno, Ashley? That's a pretty cool name isn't it? :P

• Pyramid head is definately a lot cooler looking.

I prefer this guy:

• Wait, I didn't even think of that one...

Apparently I'd be the missing LiS girl, nice.

nope, i'll call you Rachel from now on

• I would be Hannu :D

• No it's not just that.

I'm not in the best of moods atm, and tbh I probably shouldn't be talking on here right now. I tend to speak my mind too much when I get like this...

sorry, seems i'm a little foggy-headed today

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

When you are happy:
    Alt text

for real though... today was fun :P

• oh my god

poor rhys lmao

"well is that your stun baton or are you just happy to see me?"

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=inSHJVtwUFs

Come on how about some tunes to lighten up :o

• yea

Eryka posted: »

When you are happy:

• aw, i hope you feel better... [hugs] :( i'm sorry...

and don't worry, you can speak your mind, we'll understand and love you no matter what <3

No it's not just that. I'm not in the best of moods atm, and tbh I probably shouldn't be talking on here right now. I tend to speak my mind too much when I get like this...

• ErykaEryka Banned

You should change your avatar for this Wolf face!

yea

• if he met me i feel like he would punch me in the face... i'm literally laughing at him 24/7 and not even sorry

oh my god poor rhys lmao

• Alt text

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=inSHJVtwUFs Come on how about some tunes to lighten up

• I'm not ready to divorce my current avatar. </3

Eryka posted: »

You should change your avatar for this Wolf face!

• edited July 2015

Alt text

To those of you who are unaware of the brilliance that is Cory in the House, let me enlighten you. Cory in the House is by far, the greatest anime in the history of anime. Period. End of story goodbye the end. If you disagree you are simply wrong and have shit taste. God created everything in the universe, he created men, to experience the beauty of life. But really, God's main goal was to create men so that they can experience the great anime of Cory in the House. The Trinidad Scorpion is the hottest pepper in the world with a whopping 2,200,000 on the scovile unit scale. Statistically it is the king of all peppers, Cory in the House is well over 999,234,598,649,504,444,349,234,345,435,655,984,998,349,459+ on the greatest things of all time scale. One day, while coming back from a bubble tea shop, I came across a video store with a poster of Cory in the House on the front window. I said to myself, "What is this?" not realizing at the time that I have just come across something that will change my life forever. Look up in the sky, take time to notice and accept it's beauty. Now take Cory in the House. There is no time to notice, it's beauty is accepted automatically whether you like it or not. Listen to what I am saying and watch this anime. This anime is the answer to everything you ever wanted to know. Why listen to me? Because my opinion is the best in the world and I have the best taste and no one can deny that. I whip my hair as I walk away in swagness, expecting you to watch Cory in the House. Cory is Life.

• Mostly.

sideyeing random attacks

Nah, just kidding, they are. :)

Yeah I'm not really upset hah I'm just amused by this situaltion. ;D And yeas, they are nice neighbours

Sign in to comment in this discussion.