"Mira cost Ludd his army..."

Duncan (my traitor) said this after I spared him. Does that mean Cersei already took care of Andros?

Comments

• That's what I thought, too. RIP Andros. No one is going to miss you, according to Cersei.

• I think it means in episode 4 when Mira broke up Lyman and Andros's partnership. I don't think Cersei would kill Andros if Mira failed she will use it to make Mira do something no one would want to do. Getting names from Tyrion I think was just to give Mira no choice but to do what Cersei tells her if she wants to help her family.

• edited July 2015

I was wondering though, if you do kill the traitor, does that mean cersei lets Andros live?

• Mira (the player) screwed the deal over at the party in ep. 4. Cercei would deal with Andros after Mira did her bidding, since he was still a threat. I think that's what happened.

• I don't see how those two things can be related. Care to elaborate?

I was wondering though, if you do kill the traitor, does that mean cersei lets Andros live?

• No, that's just the Lyman deal.

Andros is still out there. Cersei offered to deal with him because she knows he's out to get Mira.

• Yes

Abeille posted: »

I don't see how those two things can be related. Care to elaborate?

• edited July 2015

Cersei questioned Mira if she thought the Starks were traitors in episode 1 or noble. So, if you told Cersei the Starks were noble and not tratiors and you didn't kill your traitor Cersei will think your traitor was being noble. What you tell her in episode 1 will justify how you handled your tratior.

I don't see how those two things can be related. Care to elaborate?

• Mira did him a favour. Army against few pit fighters. Stupid.

• So that's what Duncan gonna said if I spared him,is there anything else?

• No, this what happened: Mira told Lyman about the wine addiction and Lyman got mad at Andros, so he dumped the "army".

• I spared Duncan and he said nothing like that to me. All he said was that Ludd is planning an ambush on Asher, that's it.

• 5:52 and on.

MosesARose posted: »

I spared Duncan and he said nothing like that to me. All he said was that Ludd is planning an ambush on Asher, that's it.

• I believe Andros is still around but without Lyman, Andros can't gain more forces, so maybe he has forces just not the numbers Ludd was hoping for.

• edited July 2015

I've never seen this in my play through. How do you get this outcome. I've spared Duncan, but he has never said this. Humm... Maybe I wasn't paying attention.

Forsoothe posted: »

5:52 and on.

• edited July 2015

Mira cost Ludd his army because she broke up the partnership between Andros and Lyman Lannister. It cost Ludd his army because the gold that Andros was making for Ludd with this deal was supposed to buy Ludd an army of sellswords.

• It's because she broke up the partnership between Lyman and Andros. Yay, Mira did something other than completely screwing up for once. Go Mira! Go anger Ludd some more!

Cersei's totally going to kill her in the next episode.

• Yep, Cersei won't be happy with what we got from Tyrion, especially if Lucan tells her how the talk with Tyrion went. Lucan already dislikes Mira, so this can't end well for her :/

Mira needs to get the hell out of King's Landing or I don't see her surviving the last episode.

Meow122 posted: »

It's because she broke up the partnership between Lyman and Andros. Yay, Mira did something other than completely screwing up for once. Go Mira! Go anger Ludd some more! Cersei's totally going to kill her in the next episode.

• And to make matters worse Lucan saw Mira with Damien so she'll likely be framed for murder as well. And Marg will probably fire Mira next episode because she worked with Cersei.

Mira needs to get the hell out of King's Landing or I don't see her surviving the last episode.

Yep.

Yep, Cersei won't be happy with what we got from Tyrion, especially if Lucan tells her how the talk with Tyrion went. Lucan already dislikes

• edited July 2015

It's a milk of the poppy addiction

Killah posted: »

No, this what happened: Mira told Lyman about the wine addiction and Lyman got mad at Andros, so he dumped the "army".

• Yeah, I meant that too.

_DIO_ posted: »

It's a milk of the poppy addiction

• If he had that much trouble with a wine addiction, I wouldn't want to imagine Tyrion ^^

Killah posted: »

Yeah, I meant that too.

• So is milk of the poppy like morphine?

_DIO_ posted: »

If he had that much trouble with a wine addiction, I wouldn't want to imagine Tyrion ^^

• Yup some mix of morphine and codeine. IIRC it comes from a flower

So is milk of the poppy like morphine?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.