Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited July 2015

Sorry to hear! Trust me, it sucks that you're being forced to do something you don't want to!

Granted, props to you for owning up to the bet you lost. I've won bets and the loser chickened out, saying "HURR I WASN'T SERIOUS LOL"

Anyways, ideas I got:

• A redraw of the infamous flower scene
    • Sasha and Rhys as kids
    • Jack teasing Rhys for maybe staring at Sasha
    • Rhys and Sasha "Pinkie Promise" to stay together forever
    • Or if you think of something, go for it!

I'm sure you'll survive. After all, your doing this for your pride and Rhyiona.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Um hi, so I'm going straight to the point: I lost a bet and now my friend told me to come here and draw something Rhysha for you. Don't w

• again, yes I'm forced to do this but I don't really mind :D Sure, I don't ship Rhysha but I still want to do my best when it comes to drawing..

And thanks for the ideas! :3

Sorry to hear! Trust me, it sucks that you're being forced to do something you don't want to! Granted, props to you for owning up to the

• Alt text

again, yes I'm forced to do this but I don't really mind Sure, I don't ship Rhysha but I still want to do my best when it comes to drawing.. And thanks for the ideas!

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Grumpy pls ;A; Edit: seriously I'm not upset doing this all anything, many of you have been visiting our Rhyiona thread and I actually want to draw something nice for you, ok?

• GRUMPY NO

WE DON'T PUNCH CINNAMON ROLLS

• -gasp-

What did you do that for?!

• What's that? A cake?

GRUMPY NO WE DON'T PUNCH CINNAMON ROLLS

• Don't draw kids, we don't need that.

again, yes I'm forced to do this but I don't really mind Sure, I don't ship Rhysha but I still want to do my best when it comes to drawing.. And thanks for the ideas!

• Ahaha I laughed hard at this. Handsome Grumpy strikes again.

• Basically the human embodiment of the world's best cupcakes.

They must be protected.

GrumpyDof posted: »

What's that? A cake?

• What about them as kids?

Don't draw kids, we don't need that.

• She already did that on their thread.

What about them as kids?

• I meant more exclusively Sasha and Rhys, no whole gang or anything.

She already did that on their thread.

• Bad kitty!! >:(

Alt text

(oh my god that made me laugh so hard, I didn't expect that at all :D)

• okay I won't. Why? you have something against my precious babies??

cries

Don't draw kids, we don't need that.

• Would you like a cinnamon roll?

To plug your bloody nose, of course.

Bad kitty!! >:( (oh my god that made me laugh so hard, I didn't expect that at all )

• edited July 2015

on our thread we hug each others, here I get punched :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

-gasp- What did you do that for?!

• yes pls ;A;

Would you like a cinnamon roll? To plug your bloody nose, of course.

• Alt text

Here you go. Let is heal you.

yes pls ;A;

• aw, I feel so muh better already.. <3

Here you go. Let is heal you.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Edit: WAS THIS GIF MADE IN HELL WTF

aw, I feel so muh better already..

• ErykaEryka Banned

Do you guys like Coke or °Degree°?

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Unless you tell me what program you're using to have your lines so clean.

Bad kitty!! >:( (oh my god that made me laugh so hard, I didn't expect that at all )

• jeez :O

But yes, point taken :)

Edit: WAS THIS GIF MADE IN HELL WTF

• No

No

No

Alt text

I'll be honest and say Coke. But keep in mind, we Rhyshans pride ourselves in the fact that we hardly do any thread spam.

I saw what happened on the Rhyiona forum. We strive to keep that from happening!

Eryka posted: »

Do you guys like Coke or °Degree°?

• Why are you so mean Grumpy? Just let the person draw and stop acting like that.

She already did that on their thread.

• So we have spammers now, was there something that I missed?

No No No I'll be honest and say Coke. But keep in mind, we Rhyshans pride ourselves in the fact that we hardly do any thread spam. I saw what happened on the Rhyiona forum. We strive to keep that from happening!

• edited July 2015

Alt text

okay it's fun to draw these but this is the last one okay..

Unless you tell me what program you're using to have your lines so clean.

• We try not to. If you ever see some sort of spam prompt, simply don't reply.

So we have spammers now, was there something that I missed?

• edited July 2015

Actually i was just messing with you, i never intended to stop you or anything. Now move your butt, i'm gonna sleep.

okay it's fun to draw these but this is the last one okay..

• What ? She wants ideas and i'm grumpying about the ones who aren't original.

armis37 posted: »

Why are you so mean Grumpy? Just let the person draw and stop acting like that.

• Yeah I knew, you are a softie on the inside >:3

moves butt

Actually i was just messing with you, i never intended to stop you or anything. Now move your butt, i'm gonna sleep.

• edited July 2015

I don't have any ideas for now, but the only thing i'm sure is : if you're doing something similar to what you've already done in the Rhyiona thread then you missed something. Maybe the others don't think that way though.

okay I won't. Why? you have something against my precious babies?? cries

• edited July 2015

I'm sorry but I don't understand you.. Maybe I'm just tired plus my English is not the best...

so, I missed something..whaa? pls tell me more..

I don't have any ideas for now, but the only thing i'm sure is : if you're doing something similar to what you've already done in the Rhyiona thread then you missed something. Maybe the others don't think that way though.

• Dem. Grumpy always does just go with the flow D:

You're welcome. It was refreshing to use my imagination for once.

• Quality > Quantity mang

We try not to. If you ever see some sort of spam prompt, simply don't reply.

• Alt text

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Quality > Quantity mang

• Do you remember SpongeBob?

No No No I'll be honest and say Coke. But keep in mind, we Rhyshans pride ourselves in the fact that we hardly do any thread spam. I saw what happened on the Rhyiona forum. We strive to keep that from happening!

• I don't think we'll get a Bioware-style gift-wrapped romance that rounds all corners(first light flirting, then heavy sharing, then mutually assisted character development, then anguished declarations of heartfelt love and finally awkward animated sex after which all dynamic dialogue ends). That just isn't how Telltale operates. I actually wouldn't be surprised if the tantalizing moments in the jungle in episode 3 are all we get, and the last two episodes will be too hectic for anyone to romance anything.

That said, OMG Rhys and Sasha are do goddam adorable together!! They have such a cute chemistry! I love every moment between those two. I can't stop thinking about them bonding over plants(my Rhys hasn't seen a wild tree in ten years at least after all that time cooped up at Helios). I can't wait for the next episode. Hope I'll get a chance to repair some of the damage Jack did when he took over. Asshole.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.