The United Federation of Charles gives "A Nest of Vipers" an 8.5

My review: http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/2015/07/game-of-thrones-episode-five-nest-of.html

I've got to say that while I enjoyed this episode and didn't mind it being cut short to an hour and a half, the fact is that it felt like it glossed over a lot of really important stuff to do a lot of lengthy fight-scenes which didn't really accomplish a lot. A lot was made up by the ending but if the survivor dies, well, then that would just SUCK.

Also, I regret not blinding Gryff when I had the chance.

What did you guys think?

Comments

• Get ready for all the butthurt people come into this forum and shit talk the episode. :)

• Also, I regret not blinding Gryff when I had the chance.

hahhaahahahhahaahha

hahahahahahaah

hahaaaahahha

hahaahahah

ha....

Doesn't matter much now does it since he has regenerative powers ^^

• Ahahah I know I could do with getting myself some of those.

_DIO_ posted: »

Also, I regret not blinding Gryff when I had the chance. Doesn't matter much now does it since he has regenerative powers ^^

• edited July 2015

I'd rather have Ramsay's teleporting power ;0 Or simply his plot armor tbh...

KBTurner posted: »

Ahahah I know I could do with getting myself some of those.

• I'm surprised they didn't have it revealed the traitor was the one constantly letting Ramsay in.

I'd rather have Ramsay's teleporting power ;0 Or simply his plot armor tbh...

He will return with both eyes no matter what...."Your choices matter",

• No one let them in, they just passed right through the plot holes !

I'm surprised they didn't have it revealed the traitor was the one constantly letting Ramsay in.

• Can't believe people are still ranting about Gryff's 'regeneration power' when it has been established multiple times now on multiple threads that it was a glitch. You can go to the 'Details that people might forget [...]' - thread to see the patched in version of Gryff's beat-up model, you bloodthirsty people, you.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed as a glitch, I just remember their being a model of him with an awesome eyepatch. Telltale could have just decided against the look.

Can't believe people are still ranting about Gryff's 'regeneration power' when it has been established multiple times now on multiple thread

• That's possible, but I see no point in them actually creating a model that seems like it would work and then deciding to do something they should have known would make many people butthurt

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed as a glitch, I just remember their being a model of him with an awesome eyepatch. Telltale could have just decided against the look.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited July 2015

Ramsay's such a crazy motherfucker, even gates won't fuck with him

Those gates probably have a family

No one let them in, they just passed right through the plot holes !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.