Worst Episode and Why (Spoilers)

Comments

• Whispering is not even needed. If you say you are just there as a friend while you shake your head you are probably done and if you then silently mouth Cercie during whatever Tyrion replies you have got the message across for a 100%.

So you think it's near impossible for her to whisper something as simple as "Cercei sent me"? That's all it would take and Tyrion would know

• edited July 2015

I am speaking with logic on what we were told through the game. I understand the Beast is dead because of what happened, but Telltale makes it out to say the Beast would have killed all the Whitehills by himself. But no. He dies opening a gate. That's how all pit fighters want to be remebered is dying opening a gate by themselves. XD

because the Whitehills had armor

If that were always the case, Rodrick and a lot of nameless soldiers would not be dead.

and a big fucking spear!

I like this. I don't know why, I just do.

The Beast's dead, and the Whitehills are not, because the Whitehills had armor... and a big fucking spear!

• That'll be good on a headstone with The Beast on it. 'Died opening a gate' XD gotta admit though, that's very Game of Thrones, the strongest, most skilled fighters can be defeated by smart or underhanded tactics. GOT likes to wave a strong, good protagonist and kill them off unceremoniously.

You should like it, it's a Sandor Clegane reference ;)

Barthanax posted: »

I am speaking with logic on what we were told through the game. I understand the Beast is dead because of what happened, but Telltale makes

• edited July 2015

You should like it, it's a Sandor Clegane reference ;)

You're a cruel, mean person, knowing I loved Jon and the Hound.

that's very Game of Thrones

I completely agree with you. That whole scene felt like...

Alt text

That'll be good on a headstone with The Beast on it. 'Died opening a gate' XD gotta admit though, that's very Game of Thrones, the strongest

• They must have been on vacation for every penultimate episode

I think Telltale had their unpaid interns do the work while they were on vacation.

• Haha! Awesome quote! Sandor Clegane would have wiped them all out!

The Beast's dead, and the Whitehills are not, because the Whitehills had armor... and a big fucking spear!

• well, that was not a full-mounted army. that was like, ten dudes tops, right?

Sure harbour towns are no islands. But he would have to march with a full mounted army through the territory of half dozen other lords. I don't think that would be so easy.

• Where did all the towns people go??? They just f*cking vanished.

• They got the hell out of dodge when Ramsay showed up.

Where did all the towns people go??? They just f*cking vanished.

• It's also irritating that you don't have the option of telling Ramsay Snow that the Whitehills took over the entire ironwood forest, and without the Forresters' expertise, the Boltons will have nothing but shit boats and shields at their disposal.

Lehmarv posted: »

I have to admit, after I finished the episode I was quite satisfied with it. But the more I thought and read about it, the more it displease

• One of my bigger questions, the end of 4 made it seem like there was some degree of a battle yet it's never brought up in 5. It does seem like everyone jumped ship though and I can't really blame them. Any remaining townsfolk are going to hear how more Forrester blood has been shed and that they may have a new lord too with a band of about seven pit fighters. At this point, I really couldn't blame anyone for just walking away, to say the situation looks dire would be an improvement.

Where did all the towns people go??? They just f*cking vanished.

• I thought Talia demanding to kill the traitor was a bit out of character... Any one else?

• So did I... she's getting quite aggressive despite me trying to play as peaceful.

• edited July 2015

what i learned from this Game........ Kill everyone and punch every asshole you can...... Because the outcome will be the same. Gared its Bacon's God. I killed the asshole who murdered my family, his man and the woman who stole my food. I just regret the last one. Disrespect everyone, Boltons Whitheels ( i dont know how to write it, f*** that) killed Duncan ( WTF man? you're the dumbest traitor ever) Tazal.. etc.. etc. the only asshole i left survive was Beska master because what Queen said. I even killed my english grammar, its horrible, Im brazilian, sorry.

THERE ARE NO MAJOR CONSEQUENCES. I just hope Gared survive. he is God :D

Obs : The enemy army is HORRIBLE. they keep saying that Rodrik is ruined and Forester is doomed. But Gared killed 27263632 assholes alone,same for Rodrik and Asher. I know that just happened because they're protagonists. but still..... Pathetic army

• I think she honestly spends a lot of time with Ser Royland, plus previous factors with Gryff threatening rape, Ramsay threatening rape, losing Ethan, etc... I'm honestly surprised she's not worse. She's already stubborn & I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to help fight the Whitehills next episode.

• Yeh I was waiting for that very option to appear but sadly it didn't so it just ended up as me lying to Tyrion. :(

darkfoxTM posted: »

or a [Nod] would've been nice.

• Not really the story seems to have been leading up to it. Every Episode Talia seemed to grow more defiant, then the traumatic experience in the grove combined with the traitor reveal pushed her over the edge making her a more vengeful person.

• lol

darkfoxTM posted: »

or a [Nod] would've been nice.

• Sandor isn't dead though... CLEGANEBOWL GET HYPE !!!!!!

You should like it, it's a Sandor Clegane reference You're a cruel, mean person, knowing I loved Jon and the Hound. that's very Game of Thrones I completely agree with you. That whole scene felt like...

• edited July 2015

If house forrester had two or three ashers/rodricks or gareds in the final scene that whitehill force would have been demolished.

igormp posted: »

what i learned from this Game........ Kill everyone and punch every asshole you can...... Because the outcome will be the same. Gared its Ba

• edited July 2015

Wait, you joined May 2008 and you've only made 14 comments? I know this is completely off topic and random (I happened to hover over your icon), but why? Did you forget about the forum for several years several times? Take a very long trip? I don't mean to sound argumentative, just surprised.

Gruzmog posted: »

Whispering is not even needed. If you say you are just there as a friend while you shake your head you are probably done and if you then silently mouth Cercie during whatever Tyrion replies you have got the message across for a 100%.

• Well, you do sound like a fanboy, but then we all are too. Otherwise, why would we be here? :) Don't worry.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't know I just really enjoyed all of the scenes (particularly the Asher in the pits scene and Rodrik confronting the traitor then the f

• Yeah, I kept beating Gryff until the game stopped me, and was pretty sure if I ever saw Gryff again he'd at least show some signs of the torture. But no, nothing; not even a scratch.

Trickhead posted: »

That also really bothered me that and the eye was just sloppy writing .

• I certainly didn't forget. Broke the immersion for a bit. It's a shame because TTG could have given him determinant healing cuts and an eyepatch. No animations or dialogue or even situations need changing (well maybe when Rodrik and Asher are fighting to keep the gate up, he could have yelled some taunt harkening back to what he said about your friends not always being around to have your back.

Duderson posted: »

Did everyone seriously forget that if you beat the crap out of Gryff he literally goes blind? Then is seen leading a band of troops as if it never happened?

• edited July 2015

But overall, I can't deny that the lack of choice and meaningful consequences, missed opportunities, and oddly pedestrian dialogue just made my play through of EP 6 disappointing.

Oh man, I certainly hope not. After episode 5, I hope the finale pulls through.

EDIT: Oh wait, did you mean episode 5 has preemptively soured episode 6 for you? Then...my post doesn't really work as a joke about a typo, but I'll stick with the sentiment itself. Hope episode 6 really knocks it out of the park.

Ali_D posted: »

I agree it's not fair to say every aspect of the episode sucked. I actually really liked the fighting pit scene and the story behind Sylvie.

• yeap. And why the hell would LUDD cancel the mercenarys just because Mira know about it? 200 sellswords marching on the forresters would be more that needed to burn them all. another plot hole.

• One like for your well thought out and easily readable post; I also agree with it.

And another like for your metaphor in the last paragraph. Wait? You mean we can't like a post more than once?

Still, throughout all of this "traitor" turmoil, I can at least be glad that neither of these men are Kenny. Kenny, for your sake, I hope your boat is fireproof.

Mysti_Fogg posted: »

Ramsay has plot armor in regards to being killed. But there is no plot armor against us just not opening the door when he knocks. But someon

• Yeah, it would have been a cool consolation prize to have whoever stayed behind manage to kill Gryff's Master at Arms (I'm assuming Harys is Gryff's Royland, so to speak). And then Gryff pincushion's whoever you chose with crossbow bolts.

Finn: "A crossbow's a coward's weapon!"

And don't worry, you who got away. In the finale, you get to put Gryff down. Ludd Whitehill trips and breaks his neck on that ridiculous staircase without any railings in his dining room.

Shade (TFTB): "Killed by stairs!"

I agree with most of what you've said. Now here's the thing that bothered me the most: One Pit Fighter is worth ten Sellswords, which would

• Because Mira lost him the funding. That was the whole point of her plot: deprive Ludd of the money to pay the mercenaries.

jackymasdar posted: »

yeap. And why the hell would LUDD cancel the mercenarys just because Mira know about it? 200 sellswords marching on the forresters would be more that needed to burn them all. another plot hole.

• I think GoT is worse than season 2 of walking dead, and that is saying something :D

• :O I love this game it's easily my favourite Telltale series so far. I still love their other games though.

kaza125 posted: »

I think GoT is worse than season 2 of walking dead, and that is saying something

• ...a new lord too with a band of about seven pit fighters

This still makes me laugh, even now.

One of my bigger questions, the end of 4 made it seem like there was some degree of a battle yet it's never brought up in 5. It does seem li

• edited August 2015

I don't really care about your Opinion.

enter image description here

I loved Episode 5 to death.

• Cool, wish i could like it half as much as you but for my own and others reasons stated here, the cons outweigh the pros outrageously.

I don't really care about your Opinion. I loved Episode 5 to death.

• edited August 2015

You know, maybe Beskha was exaggerating about the fact that one pit fighter is worth ten sellswords.

I agree with most of what you've said. Now here's the thing that bothered me the most: One Pit Fighter is worth ten Sellswords, which would

• My biggest thing was the Duncan and North Grove thing. I honestly wished that Royland would become the traitor either way, but to make them both out to be traitors depending on ur sentinel, that's just weak.

The North grove would be lost if I chose Royland, right telltale?

asanque posted: »

Putting aside all the nonsensical reasons for the traitor betraying House Forrester (e.g. Duncan betraying the Forresters for not being made

• He'd w at every fucking Whitehill in that room

Haha! Awesome quote! Sandor Clegane would have wiped them all out!

• Apparently that is a common glitch with everyone's game. Idk why they haven't patched it because his eyes are at least blue, they can't be fully healed

Bluebirdo posted: »

Yeah, I kept beating Gryff until the game stopped me, and was pretty sure if I ever saw Gryff again he'd at least show some signs of the torture. But no, nothing; not even a scratch.

• Literally what I screamed at the screen! He said he gave me half, but I can't tell him how they took the other half not days after he left. And I can't tell him how poor their craft was, even when displayed in their castle?!

That's why I need Gared to come save the day!

Brn2bwild posted: »

It's also irritating that you don't have the option of telling Ramsay Snow that the Whitehills took over the entire ironwood forest, and without the Forresters' expertise, the Boltons will have nothing but shit boats and shields at their disposal.

• You're probably right, and we'll probably buy it

JetLee posted: »

Don't be surprised if Telltale doesn't care about your complaints. They probably have already made a fortune with Game of Thrones and already have a second season planned.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.