How do you think the last episode will end? (Potential spoilers and a Poll)

Just thought of an interesting poll just to see what people think.

How do you think the final episode will end?

http://www.strawpoll.me/5069543

• Gryff will be killed by Asher/Rodrik
  • Ludd will be killed by Asher/Rodrik
  • Both will be Killed
  • Neither will be killed
  • The Forrester's will be killed

Personally I think for sure atleast Gryff will die, but probably both him and Ludd. Either way I see Asher/Rodrik using the Family Greatsword to Kill one or both of them.

Comments

• I say both will die, but then again, this is Game of Thrones, wouldn't be surprised if the Forresters end up getting killed.

• I think both Ludd and Gryff will die, and the remaining brother will die on the same battle, after killing them (because determinant character and stuff).

• Expectations: House Forrester wins

Reality:

Alt text

• All the Forresters and elana die but Mira Mira is forced to marry Griff and the white hills take ironwrath

• How do you think the last episode will end?

With Gared in the North Grove.

• How will the confront of the Forresters vs Whitehills will end?

There will be losses on both sides, but none of the Houses will totaly fall.

• House Forrester will end but not all will die.

• I believe we will have an option to kill either Ludd or Gryff but the other will get away. And I do think House Forrester will be disbanded given how few forces we have to even attempt an assault on Highpoint. The only Forrester I predict to die in the final episode will be Lady Forrester.

• Really not Asher/Rodrik? They are determinant after all.

I believe we will have an option to kill either Ludd or Gryff but the other will get away. And I do think House Forrester will be disbanded

• I think only one of the Whitehills (Ludd or Gryff) will die. There still has to be a Season 2 after all.

No idea which I'd pick if you forced me to choose though. If I killed Ludd, it'd probably piss Gwyn off. If I kill Gryff, Ludd's still running the house and will plot revenge. This all depends on Torrhen, really--wish Telltale would tell us a bit more about him.

• Here is what we want to happen.

If you picked Asher to live the following will happen:

House Foresters army rides to highpoint for total war. Asher will truce to end the conflict of the two houses by marrying Gwyn thus undermining Ramsays authority. Mira is going to be in some deep shit with Cersei but all ends well Mira becomes Cersei's handmaiden and Cersei sends forces to assist House Forrester. Gared reaches the north grove but Cotter dies while sylvi stays with Gared, what happens at the north grove could be anyones guess, maybe Gared will learn to fly?XD

If you let Rodrick the same things will happen for everyone else its just that he will seek absolute vengenance aganist the whitehills and kill them all.

What will actually happen, House Forrester will fall and everyone dies because the good guys never win the end.

• I would kill Gryff and hope Ludd has a heart attack, if I was forced to choose.

And Torrhen might be the main antagonist on Season 2, so maybe we get to kill both Ludd and Gryff because of that.

ranger563 posted: »

I think only one of the Whitehills (Ludd or Gryff) will die. There still has to be a Season 2 after all. No idea which I'd pick if you fo

• I think having yet another evil Whitehill would be kinda boring at this stage...? I'm angling for Torrhen to be playable in Season 2.

Abeille posted: »

I would kill Gryff and hope Ludd has a heart attack, if I was forced to choose. And Torrhen might be the main antagonist on Season 2, so maybe we get to kill both Ludd and Gryff because of that.

• The Forresters will ultimately lose and then it will end with Gared getting to the North Grove finding something that will turn the tide.

• Sure it's "Game Of Thrones", but it's also a video game. I doubt the story will end on a sour note, and if it does they'll have to do a hell of a job to make me okay with losing.

• GOT love's weddings with lots of killing.

Why dont the Forresters win and, when Rodrik and Elaena are going to marry, someone shows up unnanounced, Ludd or Thorren, and kill them all? That would be definetly GOT style, just when everyone thought everything would end. Or, for example, imagine a wedding between Asher and Gwyn, Ludd or Thorren, show up and kill his own daughter or sister?

I think Mira will be "forced" to marry Morgryn to try to save her life and save the family.

• edited July 2015

Gared finds the North Grove but they don't show what it actually is and ends the episode with a shot of Gared's face

• edited July 2015

Final shot of the season:

Alt text

ProperlyKoo posted: »

Gared finds the North Grove but they don't show what it actually is and ends the episode with a shot of Gared's face

• My Prediction is the following:

Whoever survived the Ambush gathers his troops and waits for a Message of the Whitehills since Gryff is free you can't have an Exchange anymore. Since the Whitehills still have your brother you can't attack head on and send Beshka to rescue your little Brother at night which is a sucess.
    The Pitfighters want revenge for this ambush that only cowards would think of and agree to help you. (if you let Rodrik live)

Meanwhile the Whitehills come to you and Gwyn arrives first to tell you that her Father comes with his troops. You reveal to her who died at the Ambush and that the time of speaking is over. Ludd and Gryff arrives to finish you off since they know you won't survive a siege you lure them in with white flags an a ghost town.
    Hoping that Beshka hold her Promise you shut the gate behind Ludd and his Troops and scream "Welcome to the Fighting Pit" and let the Pit FIghters unleash all their anger on them. This is the Battle you promised them.

After a bloody Battle where the Pit fighters prove their value by slaughtering the Whitehill troops they present you Ludd and Gryff both in Bad condition from the fight. Your courtyard looks like a slaughterhouse.
    Gwynn begs youa to forgive them and let them live and you remind her of "Ethan who died because Ludd had to bring Ramsay, Eleana's brother Arthur who got tortured and flayed alive by the same Ramsay and your Brother that got killed in an Ambush by gryff."

You give Gryff a chance to speak for himself. Then you decide to flay him alive. Since Ludd is a Lord of a house you sentence him also to die and behead him like its tradition. The House Whitehill is no more. You tell the Pitfighters they can go and take everything from highpoint there hearth desires. (If Ashers alive he can marry Gwyn) If Rodrik is alive Gwyn can seek protection from your house while in the meantime Rodrik marrys Eleana.

At the End Ramsay showes up and tells you that he couldn't like Gryff anyway but he is impressed of what has become of you. And that he is offical no Bastard anymore. He could use a man with such talent. His Father is warden of the North and could use some help against the Lannisters.

Meanwhile Cersei reveals to Mira what she wants from her. Her house must stay loyal to the crown and to ensure that Mira is her insurance. If the Forresters are helping the Boltons its Mira who will lose her life in a tragic accident. Its the least she could in her position because it was Cersei who took care of Lord Andros and his sellsword.

Gared on the other hand still has no luck and cotter dies but not before he ensures that you give him the promise of regardless what happens you will protect sylvi no matter the cost. You have to promise him which you do. Sylvi and Gared at the End find the North grove together and are safe for the moment.

For Season 2 the Start would look like this.

• The Forresters are doing the Dirty Work for the Boltons or they all die. (if the Lannisters find out its the Forresters alone doing)
    • Mira is the hostage of Cersei and gets threatend like shit for everyone to see. Margery tries to help. (Cerseis plan all along for her Mira to spy)
    • Gared tries to find a way to help his house with the North grove while keeping his promise to Cotter since he has fallen in Love with Sylvi.

Was a bit long but something like that would be great. Because if they let the whole house fall like with the Starks its a cheap copy of their storyline. It has to be different to make an impact to the fans/players.

Hope some ppl like it :)

• I really hope we get to kill Ludd and Gryff. I really don't want to wait 2-3 fucking years just to kill the other in season two. The wait between episodes is bad enough.

• The only reason I don't think it'll be one of them to die is because that would be 3 lord's to the house we've lost. I know Asher isn't lord at the time but he is perfectly able to made so and is if you leave Rodrik. I just don't think they'd kill off someone of such importance again and for them to kill someone who we just chose to save would really make that choice laughably unneeded.

Really not Asher/Rodrik? They are determinant after all.

• It will be a bad decision to let House Forresters die, even not all of them. That will make all of your decisions worthless.
    And I think they should let you kill both Ludd and Gryff, especially considering they killed 2 Forresters.

• edited July 2015

But, but Boltons serve Lannisters.

Yggalf posted: »

My Prediction is the following: Whoever survived the Ambush gathers his troops and waits for a Message of the Whitehills since Gryff is f

• All of the above.

• I don't know how far you are in the show but if you didn't see the full last season don't read any further.

Littlefinger already revealed that the Boltons gave Sansa Stark shelter (Ramsay in fact married her) and that they are trying to take controll over the North in a way that endangers the Crown. Since Littlefinger is the Lord of the Vale he offered to Crush the Boltons with his Army to become Warden of the North after they took care of Stannis. So in Secrecy the Lannisters and Littlefinger already plot against the Boltons.

But, but Boltons serve Lannisters.

• I want the Forresters to put up a decent fight and give the Whitehills a run for their money but ultimately get slaughtered by the Whitehills. Realistically the Whitehills outnumber the Forresters and would crush them. I think Talia would be the one to save Ryon and be the one who rebuilds it

• They don't have much more soldiers, especially now that Asher brought the pit fighters

Sign in to comment in this discussion.