Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Haha, I literally just wrote my gender-bend name as Nathan, since my real one is Natasha! Great minds think alike, huh? :)

Dracu98 posted: »

that question hit me like a train. my favourite name is nathan, so I guess the female form is...natasha? short "Tasha"...yeah, that's good, I like it. but why may?

• Lol, we do use 'sir' as a greeting term for some people, but you used it as though I had been knighted by the British Monarchy :P

Anyways, how're you, Elena?

Kruzii posted: »

isn't everybody in england a sir? :P good, good!

• Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

Sorry guys, Coke isn't as good as you all think it is. Make way for the Doctor.

• Hey, don't worry about it! It's very considerate of you to apologise for any potential hurt feelings though, so thank you for that. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I should apologize for my moodiness recently. It's been a long day already, and having to read through and click like on about 800 commen

• DON'T DO THIS TO ME!

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

there was a time when telltale writers were kind when their voices were soft and their words inviting there was a time when lo

• Thank you! I'm pretty happy with this drawing! C:

HeartOfGold posted: »

Ohh, this is so sweet!

• awesome minds. we are awesome *brosisfist

Haha, I literally just wrote my gender-bend name as Nathan, since my real one is Natasha! Great minds think alike, huh?

• Titanic theme makes anything more beautiful ;)
    Also, thank you!

This is a beautiful scene if you have Celine Dione's Titanic theme playing in the background :')

• Awww cuties <3

It's raining heavily right now :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's been raining the whole day. I like rainy days!

• haha,, I know :D

pretty good, ordered something to eat with my flatmate B^)

are going to the gym today or are you training home?

Lol, we do use 'sir' as a greeting term for some people, but you used it as though I had been knighted by the British Monarchy :P Anyways, how're you, Elena?

• Thank you :)

Hey, don't worry about it! It's very considerate of you to apologise for any potential hurt feelings though, so thank you for that.

• Lol, sorry :P

I wonder what it's like to have a flatmate?... Then again I can't imagine the awkwardness if one flatmate is hot and the other is attracted to them :/

Training at home. I should go to the gym more often though (I COULD run there...)

haha,, I know pretty good, ordered something to eat with my flatmate B^) are going to the gym today or are you training home?

• My full name is gender neutral. :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

All these genderbends make me wonder What would your name be if you were the opposite gender? I'd totally be May. EDIT: John makes a good point. Rachel then. :P

• I've never seen the film, but everyone knows that theme! XP

nohuhhuh posted: »

Titanic theme makes anything more beautiful Also, thank you!

• It's about the son of a White House chef. It's a Disney Channel show.

Forgive my amateur being, but what is Cory In The House about? Also, bubble tea... Mmmmm, so good :P

• Does that mean that everyone in Canada ships Rhyiona! :D

Well... Degree has six letters. Canada has six letters. Canada has nice people. Nice rhymes with Rice. Rice is food. Food rhymes with good. You know what's good? Rhyiona. There you go.

• Thank you!! XD

It's about the son of a White House chef. It's a Disney Channel show.

• Thanks!

Oh I'm jelly! xD

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Awww cuties It's raining heavily right now

• Rhys is such a lovable goofball. :3

• The Stranger is a marriage counselor to Rhys and Fiona? Or something.

Also, some writing prompts would be nice, I'm kinda outta ideas. ;-;

• I don't really like this movie but that song is just damn iconic :3

I've never seen the film, but everyone knows that theme! XP

• There's always hope! Fite da powah! >:D

there was a time when telltale writers were kind when their voices were soft and their words inviting there was a time when lo

• Lordy, I left the thread for maybe 10 hours, came back and there's about 15 new pages! :o

And this is definitely the first time I've ever felt that Coke is nsfw. :D I was just peeking at my phone like

Alt text

• That's about the most depressing thing I've ever seen. :(

I LOVE IT

• :)

Thank you!! XD

• edited July 2015

well, we celebrated when I moved in the flat. At 3am everybody went to sleep but one of my friends where not there anymore. so I went to search for him. I entered the livingroom and saw my two flatmates making out xD damn, that was really awkward. apperantly they where a couple for a few month but broke up a month after I moved in. but somehow it worked out. one of the two moved out because she had to move to another city.
    And meh, if you are attracted to someone it's like that.
    We are flirty sometimes but in a playful way ;P my flatmates are like a second family for me :)
    uh, this got long. But it's awesome if you got the right persons to live with! you can cook together, watch movies or go to sports and stuff.

Maybe you SHOULD go there :D

Lol, sorry :P I wonder what it's like to have a flatmate?... Then again I can't imagine the awkwardness if one flatmate is hot and the other is attracted to them Training at home. I should go to the gym more often though (I COULD run there...)

• it was fun, but dad put a stop to it ;-;

Lordy, I left the thread for maybe 10 hours, came back and there's about 15 new pages! And this is definitely the first time I've ever felt that Coke is nsfw. I was just peeking at my phone like

• ErykaEryka Banned

8 pages*

Accepted 4 pages of spam I waded through... XD

• That's a dad's job, to stop the crazy children from making messes in the house. Maybe if we behave, he'll bring ice cream? :o

it was fun, but dad put a stop to it ;-;

• with cookies, i hope ^_^

That's a dad's job, to stop the crazy children from making messes in the house. Maybe if we behave, he'll bring ice cream?

• (O.o)
    (;A;)

(this is so bittersweet!!! I cried a little)

• Started on page 249, on page 261

;__;

welcome back and have fun catching up<3

• Oh God!

Eryka posted: »

8 pages*

• It sounds great, but like you said, you need the right people :)

I can't right now, I'll be going to see the new Mission Impossible very soon...

well, we celebrated when I moved in the flat. At 3am everybody went to sleep but one of my friends where not there anymore. so I went to sea

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm not a crazy children... It was Lewd Eryka...

That's a dad's job, to stop the crazy children from making messes in the house. Maybe if we behave, he'll bring ice cream?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

Coke and °Degree° have live a short life in Rhyiona history... Spoiler: They both will come back at page 469

Oh God!

• That means you get her cookie, while she sits on the step of shame! :D

Eryka posted: »

I'm not a crazy children... It was Lewd Eryka...

• You have a long way to go. You'll get a cookie if you make it to the end! :D

Started on page 249, on page 261 ;__;

• ErykaEryka Banned

Alt text

That means you get her cookie, while she sits on the step of shame!

• The best part was the stun button trust in episode 1 having 0 impact on that scene.

Maybe so, but if so, why didn't they handle it the way they did in episode 1? I like the quiet moment in episode 1, because it felt like it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.