Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I love how Rhys looks so scared in every picture haha.

I have no excuse for this except it was 4 AM

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

The treat is calm...Alt text
    [Insert big Coke image]

• I would pay them for a scene where Fiona rips off Rhys' shirt. :D

rhonu posted: »

that's a good point! there's only one way of knowing... shirtless rhys... please telltale

• I'm dying. :')

• Howww are u doing guysss?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Good! How about you?

TheCatWolf posted: »

Howww are u doing guysss?

• That's the worst. :( I had to breed Snivy a couple of times because Contrary just wouldn't show...

nohuhhuh posted: »

Especially when you have a shiny with a wrong ability. And then you remember that this capsule doesn't give you their hidden abilities.

• A little bit stressed but duh. I'm fine :D

• Great and you? :D

• I'm fine! Thanks. :D

Eryka posted: »

Good! How about you?

• Why a little bit stressed?

Killah posted: »

A little bit stressed but duh. I'm fine

• I'm fine, thanks for asking! Kinda sleepy though. :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Great and you?

• Take a nap, maybe? :P

I'm fine, thanks for asking! Kinda sleepy though. :P

• Only if it were that simple. My neighbours are moving out today, so it's a little noisy here. RIP my nap

Besides, I have to write an essay later, so no nap for me. t.t

Take a nap, maybe? :P

• edited July 2015

I had to leave my dad and travel with my Mom. I dont like this fucking city im living in now. I must wait 3 months to get back to my dad..though, i will be fine :p

Why a little bit stressed?

• Ouch, that's tough luck, buddy. :( Hope you get to sleep soon.

Only if it were that simple. My neighbours are moving out today, so it's a little noisy here. RIP my nap Besides, I have to write an essay later, so no nap for me. t.t

• MAY RHYIONA WIN

• Oh, I understand. But it's only 3 months left, time flies, really. Wish you luck in tough times! :P

Killah posted: »

I had to leave my dad and travel with my Mom. I dont like this fucking city im living in now. I must wait 3 months to get back to my dad..though, i will be fine

• Yup. :(

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I noticed how you say TREAT instead of THREAD. They are different words :)

Eryka posted: »

The treat is calm... [Insert big Coke image]

• For some reason I feel sleepy and tired even though I slept till noon today .__.

What about you? (:

• Tell me about it! Thanks, I hope so too. :P

Ouch, that's tough luck, buddy. Hope you get to sleep soon.

• i'm always sleepy :)

listening to music and reading good fanfiction helps me stay awake.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

For some reason I feel sleepy and tired even though I slept till noon today .__. What about you? (:

• I love doing that especially before sleep. I've read lots of Life is Strange fanfictions, but I still can't decide whether I prefer Max x Warren or Max x Chloe >:(

i'm always sleepy listening to music and reading good fanfiction helps me stay awake.

• Sleepy and tired too! I woke up 8 am, too noisy here today. And it's only 12pm here, so I have an entire day ahead. D:

But despite that, I'm fine!

For some reason I feel sleepy and tired even though I slept till noon today .__. What about you? (:

• MAX X CHLOE MASTER RACE

I love doing that especially before sleep. I've read lots of Life is Strange fanfictions, but I still can't decide whether I prefer Max x Warren or Max x Chloe >:(

• ErykaEryka Banned

I always write treat instead of thread ·FacePalmOfTheDead·

Yup. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I noticed how you say TREAT instead of THREAD. They are different words

• as you can see by my profile pic, i absolutely adore max x warren (marren? warfield? caulham?). but hey, to each their own ;)

I love doing that especially before sleep. I've read lots of Life is Strange fanfictions, but I still can't decide whether I prefer Max x Warren or Max x Chloe >:(

• Alt text

MAX X CHLOE MASTER RACE

• YOU'RE A PRICEFIELD SHIPPER? EVERDAY'S A SCHOOL.

But unfortunately Chloe just found out that love of her life (Rachel) is dead, so that sucks ;(

MAX X CHLOE MASTER RACE

• CALM? I AM CALM.

YOU CALM DOWN

• edited July 2015

Heck yeah I am.

YOU'RE A PRICEFIELD SHIPPER? EVERDAY'S A SCHOOL. But unfortunately Chloe just found out that love of her life (Rachel) is dead, so that sucks ;(

• I even heard someone calling them "Wax" which is...a weird sip name.

I kissed Chloe AND agreed to Go-Ape with Warren ;)

as you can see by my profile pic, i absolutely adore max x warren (marren? warfield? caulham?). but hey, to each their own

• :*

Alt text

CALM? I AM CALM. YOU CALM DOWN

• edited July 2015

Woah, it's 5:10 pm here. I should have woken up sooner so I could do more things but it's too late now.

Nice to hear that you're fine :)!

Sleepy and tired too! I woke up 8 am, too noisy here today. And it's only 12pm here, so I have an entire day ahead. But despite that, I'm fine!

• I even heard someone calling them "Wax"

Alt text

oh my fucking god, we could totally call max x kate= Mate

I even heard someone calling them "Wax" which is...a weird sip name. I kissed Chloe AND agreed to Go-Ape with Warren

• this is more sad than titanic

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

there was a time when telltale writers were kind when their voices were soft and their words inviting there was a time when lo

• max x kate= Mate

MATE 4 LYFE thankfully Kate is alive in my game

I even heard someone calling them "Wax" oh my fucking god, we could totally call max x kate= Mate

• Alt text

w'ev you say

Sign in to comment in this discussion.