Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'd just appreciate it if you guys didn't spam at all :P

If it's not about Rhyiona there shouldn't be this much of it on the thread, sorry :c

Eryka posted: »

Little image?

• ErykaEryka Banned

But Coke and Degree?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when there's not enough Rhyiona in the Rhyiona thread

• edited July 2015

its all about cokes.

but i like people who said that they like big'n'tall tRHYS

• The coke infection has risen from it's grave

• still.. delicious lewdness makes up for it, right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Alt text
    Okay...

Green613 posted: »

I'd just appreciate it if you guys didn't spam at all :P If it's not about Rhyiona there shouldn't be this much of it on the thread, sorry :c

• guys please stop with the spam or the mods are gonna get us rekt okay :(

• edited July 2015

Guys, seriously, though. I love the conversation as much as anyone but keep it to a minimum to make sure the thread's posts are still on topic. For example, keep to one spoiler tag so it doesn't flood the thread.

You could get banned for this and I don't wanna see you guys go. You belong here. :(

• they hate mah lewdness ? ;-;

Guys, seriously, though. I love the conversation as much as anyone but keep it to a minimum to make sure the thread's posts are still on top

• Even with a spoiler tag, rip green's feed

Guys, seriously, though. I love the conversation as much as anyone but keep it to a minimum to make sure the thread's posts are still on top

• The lewd posts are fine... it's the coke and degrees that worry me.

they hate mah lewdness ? ;-;

• edited July 2015

Okay since there isn't enough Rhyiona going on right now, I'd thought I'd share a imagine post because I was in that shipping shitposting mood when I made it.

• Yeah, it sucks for him. :/

Poogers555 posted: »

Even with a spoiler tag, rip green's feed

• edited July 2015

ok its time for

Alt text

Alt text

NoMoreCoke #tRHYS4LIFE

• OMG WE REACH 460

460+9=469

Alt text

• I'm going to have to put this out there now, I really didn't want to have to say this. But I will personally ask a mod to lock this thread till episode 4 comes out if the spam doesn't end. I've already asked multiple times, don't make a habit of this. Spoiler tag or not, no spam, please.

• ok we got it

The lewd posts are fine... it's the coke and degrees that worry me.

• The lewd posts are fine...

you have no idea how meaningful those words are to me <3

Alt text

The lewd posts are fine... it's the coke and degrees that worry me.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Rhys Echo-Eye is suppose too be the other side

Vernaya posted: »

ok its time for NoMoreCoke #tRHYS4LIFE

• Jesus christ don't give me a heart attack.

I'm going to have to put this out there now, I really didn't want to have to say this. But I will personally ask a mod to lock this thread t

• You heard daddy,guys!

I'm going to have to put this out there now, I really didn't want to have to say this. But I will personally ask a mod to lock this thread t

• Good, thanks. :)

Vernaya posted: »

ok we got it

• Oh. But thats not my work xD

Alt text

Eryka posted: »

Rhys Echo-Eye is suppose too be the other side

• Time for some JustRhyionathings

Alt text

Alt text

I know the gif is small im sorry

• if you've already asked multiple times then you should just lock it and don't open it again.

• You're our favourite perv. :')

The lewd posts are fine... you have no idea how meaningful those words are to me

• it sucks for him

Alt text

Yeah, it sucks for him.

• Yeah, this coke and degree thing was funny at first but now it's just gotten out of hand :/

• i ain't spamming, dad

• when the bae too busy fixing robots to give you attention :////

Kawaiii posted: »

Time for some JustRhyionathings I know the gif is small im sorry

• Alt text

Kawaiii posted: »

Time for some JustRhyionathings I know the gif is small im sorry

• shorry im stoppin

• As much as I don't want that to happen, that would be fair, because all this spam is starting to get out of hand...

• Alt text

Ain't Got Time to Bleed - Clearly Rhys and Fiona have no time for Vallory's shit and ignore her to make out while she watches in confusion.

Alive And Not Afraid - This is where Rhys tries to show off how fearless he is to the bae. Then he almost dies.

Ain't My First Rodeo - too nsfw to describe sorry

It's Not The Years, It's The Mileage - They get separated. What a cliche.

Light This Candle - Rhys and Fiona keeping the flame of their love alive even while away from each other, duh,

No Matter Where You Go - "I will follow you, my love." - actual quote from episode 4. Trust me, my uncle's friend's mother's sister's dog works at telltale.

...There You Are - They finally reunite in a tearful and loving reunion

sorry guys I leaked episode 4

• jOHN

it sucks for him

• AHHH EVERYTHING IS SO CUTE

Okay since there isn't enough Rhyiona going on right now, I'd thought I'd share a imagine post because I was in that shipping shitposting mood when I made it.

• Alt text

discuss

• Ain't My First Rodeo - too nsfw to describe sorry

I CHOKED

Ain't Got Time to Bleed - Clearly Rhys and Fiona have no time for Vallory's shit and ignore her to make out while she watches in confusion.

• ErykaEryka Banned

• Ain't My First Rodeo - too nsfw to describe sorry

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.