Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• kids these days don't understand the blood and tears we shed while the rhyshas overwhelmed us

they don't understand the wars on who stole ideas from who

they don't understand our times used to be tough before we rose

they don't understand what it was like having six people defend our honour

but defend it so well we have the most active thread in the whole forum going

only 90s kids understand.................

Green613 posted: »

when u were here before the thread and rhysha dominated rhyiona then the thread was created and u were there for the beginning making this ship strong from the ground up kids these days really dont understand the struggle

• never 4get the beginning

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

kids these days don't understand the blood and tears we shed while the rhyshas overwhelmed us they don't understand the wars on who stole

• 71 likes... We were so little... So young...

never 4get the beginning

• Back when we thought Rhyiona was practically confirmed...

never 4get the beginning

• edited July 2015

oh my glub okay i have been reading this thread for a while and it is so funny and amazing and i lOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LIKE WOW i flipping love this ship so much and your fanfics and art and everyfin but i was so upset when i couldnt give fiona the flower :C and i felt so awkward with Sasha, not that i dont like her its just that i felt the tension and jfc it was weird, but nonetheless I ship Rhyiona so hard that I have made fanart for you lovelies n.n Enjoy, pumpkins <3 :33 (p.s wolf i totally ship soul x maka so fudging hard)
    http://lilium-amaranta.deviantart.com/art/Well-what-are-we-waiting-for-WIP-550350810?ga_submit_new=10%3A1438401851

• Alt text stop pls

• We can't. Rhyiona never stops ):>

Shyest posted: »

stop pls

• who r u again

stop pls

• Welcome fren :]

oh my glub okay i have been reading this thread for a while and it is so funny and amazing and i lOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LIKE WOW i f

• So, uh this is completely off topic, but... has anyone here played, and beaten, Valkyria Chronicles?

• Welcome to the family buddy!

oh my glub okay i have been reading this thread for a while and it is so funny and amazing and i lOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LIKE WOW i f

• Yes.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

So, uh this is completely off topic, but... has anyone here played, and beaten, Valkyria Chronicles?

• How'd you beat chapter 7? I'm stuck on that one right now. That god damn albino woman keeps killing my whole team before i can get to the 3rd vent thing.

Any tips would be appreciated. =)

udc24 posted: »

Yes.

• Oh man, Selveria. Okay, so basically you park an engineer right behind the Edelweiss to heal it and you keep a scout in cover of the tank too. You use the scouts crazy range and a defense boost order to get the last vent. You should be able to just make it. Just be sure to pick up your casualties so they don't perma-die.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

How'd you beat chapter 7? I'm stuck on that one right now. That god damn albino woman keeps killing my whole team before i can get to the 3rd vent thing. Any tips would be appreciated.

• Welcome to the family :D

BRO FIST <3

• Finally I catch up to the thread :D How is everybody doing today ?

And a reminder that....

RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA IS LIFE.

NEVER FORGET <3

BRO FIST <3

• oh well, that's gonna be interesting ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

nice to meet you!

• edited July 2015

Sensei! I did it! I beat that god awful prick and his stupid mega tank.

Jesus, that was tough! Holy cow! Please tell me it'll be a while before the next boss fight. Anyway, thank you, man. I really, really appreciate the help.

udc24 posted: »

Oh man, Selveria. Okay, so basically you park an engineer right behind the Edelweiss to heal it and you keep a scout in cover of the tank to

• Thank you, guys ^w^ <3

• It's been awhile since I visited this part of town.

How's it goin'?

• sup fam

It's been awhile since I visited this part of town. How's it goin'?

• Sup

Doing good these few days.

sup fam

• That's nice to hear ^-^

Sup Doing good these few days.

• You can't stop this train.

stop pls

• guess who's up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

• awww hybbyy! <3 <3

I hope you are having a wonderful time in Japan! :3

Quiff posted: »

Ducky of course you're more important than animu! I will serenade to you, every day., from now on.<3

• oh my is round 2 gonna happen? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

guess who's up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• i had the "helping fiona give birth" dream again, what... and this time it was even weirder because it was up on helios and i was actually posting here on this thread keeping you guys updated on the event. like, attending a childbirth and posting on this thread at once? i wish i had dream aurora's multitasking abilities lmao

it was basically the same thing, no aftermath scene yet. though rhys said something like "please tell me she's going to be okay" and aw ... :((((((((

i really wish i knew what those dreams mean x)

• Sup guysss

I see the thread is ded, why is it ded when I show up¿? :(

• Hi guys... what's up? I, uh... I'm hoping that my WiFi's back for good, it's been on for 12 minutes straight... but you never know :(

• I'm here, though my connection is a bit unstable at the moment (meaning it could shut off any minute and I'm kinda freaking out over that). How are you doing?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Sup guysss I see the thread is ded, why is it ded when I show up¿?

• ?

I went to play AC: Freedom Cry :/

Kawaiii posted: »

Noooo, don't leave!!!

• Well I thought I struck a nerve on the thread, plus I wanted to get some gaming in before I went to bed...

y u leavin fam?

• I felt like I'd betrayed you all, so I logged off and played some games before bed.

nohuhhuh posted: »

what do you mean?? :O

• I'm not.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

wat? Why you leaving?

• Didn't realize you wanted me to stay :I

XDJulieXD posted: »

DON'T U DARE LEAVE US!

• I doubt it :P

Their interaction was too 'friend-zone' :D

what if Yvette is Rhys' girlfriend dun dun duuun okay no..

• Dream Aurora wins multitasking award of the year :D

But really, a recurring dream like that? Weird. Aw, poor Rhys, he sounds like he's panicked.

Maybe... you subconsciously want to be a midwife?!

rhonu posted: »

i had the "helping fiona give birth" dream again, what... and this time it was even weirder because it was up on helios and i was actually p

• you betcha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh my is round 2 gonna happen? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh well I'm off to lunch see ya later people.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.