Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• man is the magic doing this to you or?

Alt text

You leaked ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Aw, that's really cute (:

HazzatheMan posted: »

He will think about saying something to her, but that cute little smile she pulls just makes him smile back at her

• Nudist camp... It's a joke I'm going too my girl camp and there is so much activity

What camp?

• Rhyiona. <3

Although, feel free to answer this question about other OTPs here ;)

which OTP? we have 50+ OTPs this thread worships

• I'm gonna say Fiona, then they both blush and turn away and she's thinking "omgwhatdidijustdo?!" and Rhys grabs her and kisses her again :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Answer me this....it's for science! O:)

• Rhys goes in and Fiona hit him.

• ;A; Yeah hopefully... .-.

Anyway Goodnight ^-^

..its kind of late here and I have a slight fever Dx

MichaelBP posted: »

Hey, don't cry and don't lie down on the floor. One day, we will get our kiss. If we don't? Telltale will have 100+ angry people at their doorstep.

• Aw, that's cute! :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'm gonna say Fiona, then they both blush and turn away and she's thinking "omgwhatdidijustdo?!" and Rhys grabs her and kisses her again

• Eryka,

Alt text

being so lewd!!

Eryka posted: »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) There's also this image:

• i fooking love using this gif :D

Alt text

man is the magic doing this to you or?

• Rhys because he is the sappy one

• Rhys goes in

oh boy.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kawaiii posted: »

Rhys goes in and Fiona hit him.

• you shall kneel and worship your lord (innuendo totally not intended) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hihi thanks :)

Aw, that's cute!

• I figured that out lol

Alt text

i fooking love using this gif

• So I missed 469 due to being kicked off the desktop... I swear to God, my laptop better be fixed by August >:(

Anyways, let's begin:

I am a sensitive guy, what some intend to be a joke I see as being serious, especially in text form. Yesterday when I posted that nightmare scenario for Ep.4, I was expecting a couple of "No! No Rhysha!" comments, but I could see that everyone was taking it the wrong way... So to save myself anymore embarrassment, I logged off.

Some days after I have been at work, or had to wake up early and then go to work, I may be a little edgy. It doesn't help that I have to do stuff with my Parent's as well, so I sometimes get into a bad mood later in the day. I do need to learn to chill out quicker, but sometimes I just can't kill the feeling.

Recently, I have had to check this thread practically every minute, otherwise I end up with 100+ comments to read through and that isn't always my cup of tea.

So if anyone is speculating that I have some kind of disorder or whatever, the answer is no. Just, sometimes I either get offended or upset easily, or my day just won't give me a break...

So on a side note, @xfuriouss what do you think of Wolf shipping you and me? XP

• I'll bet it is :D

Yay!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's really really humorous :P Yeah, I miss him. Thank god he's coming back soon!

• edited August 2015

2 fast 2 hard

Extremely really too "Hard"

• Alt text

Eryka, being so lewd!!

• I love animals, and a kitten of 5 months old... No, that's too damn young :'(

JumpyJoey posted: »

Thanks Harry

• They better. It'd be a shame if their HQ were to get wrecked.

Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3. I hope your fever goes away and that you feel better tommorow. :)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

;A; Yeah hopefully... .-. Anyway Goodnight ^-^ ..its kind of late here and I have a slight fever Dx

• And 2 times

2 fast 2 hard

• Yep 8)

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, that's really cute (:

• Alt text

Rhys goes in oh boy.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hopefully it's not that tight :^)

Rhys goes in oh boy.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Somebody looks good in the nude ;)

Joking, have fun there :D

Nudist camp... It's a joke I'm going too my girl camp and there is so much activity

• So on a side note, xfuriouss what do you think of Wolf shipping you and me?

you are the Lord of Subtlety.

you sir deserve a salute

Alt text

So I missed 469 due to being kicked off the desktop... I swear to God, my laptop better be fixed by August >:( Anyways, let's begin:

• "Stuff"

So I missed 469 due to being kicked off the desktop... I swear to God, my laptop better be fixed by August >:( Anyways, let's begin:

• Freakin' Rhys! <3

• we can only hope ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Killah posted: »

Hopefully it's not that tight :^)

• It's okay, happen to everyone! We were just joking with you ♥♥♥ (^-^")

• John x twdgirl...

THAT'S A TOUGH ONE

they both lewd

Rhyiona. Although, feel free to answer this question about other OTPs here

• I'M READY FOR THE SHIP TO BE CONFIRMED

Alt text

So on a side note, xfuriouss what do you think of Wolf shipping you and me? you are the Lord of Subtlety. you sir deserve a salute

• Like pervs :^)

we can only hope ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I hope that I will have my "Lewd" "friends" out there!

Somebody looks good in the nude Joking, have fun there

• It was a very serious comment.

I put that in at the end so you didn't finish reading it feeling anything other than ok :P

So on a side note, xfuriouss what do you think of Wolf shipping you and me? you are the Lord of Subtlety. you sir deserve a salute

• It's okay to be sensitive, you know. If you ever see a comment like those from one of us I guarantee you it's most likely a joke so don't worry about it too much. :)

Also, of course furious will approve. :^)

• Alt text

I'M READY FOR THE SHIP TO BE CONFIRMED

Sign in to comment in this discussion.