Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You bitch :P

... -sigh- Well played... >:)

Eryka posted: »

"Stuff"

• In Darth Vader's voice:

Nooooooooooo ;_________;

• Good to know.

Kawaiii posted: »

It's okay, happen to everyone! We were just joking with you ♥♥♥ (^-^")

• "A real representation of 2k15 love and life problems. Needs more romantic scenes between the main pair tho. And less forced scenes pls. 8/10" - IGN

• TELLTALE! STOP DESTROYING 120 PERSON'S DREAM!

• telltale stop

Killah posted: »

Telltale pls.

• 120? More like around 150 lmao

TELLTALE! STOP DESTROYING 120 PERSON'S DREAM!

• God damn you, Telltale! >:(

Alt text

• I think your laptop is evil.

To be fair I wasn't online then, although that is not relevant to what you're saying. I get that it's hard to tell whether someone is joking or not in text form, there's no intonation etc. I've been confused/upset many times though I usually get told it's a joke later on. But for the moment all you can think is "Why are they acting like this?" or "Do they hate me now?".

Work is pain. And parents aren't the best either. And bad moods are very common. What I mean to say is, it happens to everyone. We understand, you just need to tell us if you're not feeling so great (although that can be a problem, sometimes I, for instance, don't notice if I'm grumpy and just blame it on overwhelming hate for all mankind ;D).

I hate lots of comments too, not just because they're hard to read through, it's mostly cause you've missed out on a lot. I mean, you read it, but you still weren't there when it happened, you weren't part of it.

Haha no Harry, I at least haven't been speculating. We all have our days :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

So I missed 469 due to being kicked off the desktop... I swear to God, my laptop better be fixed by August >:( Anyways, let's begin:

• I know, sorry though. I was just trying to lighten up the mood ^_^

It was a very serious comment. I put that in at the end so you didn't finish reading it feeling anything other than ok :P

• Oh thanks!

You bitch :P ... -sigh- Well played...

• more like 69 000. amirite? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

120? More like around 150 lmao

• why u doin dis m8 ? (Y-Y)

• edited August 2015

AHHH fucking TTG!! >:(

Ruining my joy at every turn!

• You kill off Lee!

• You give TWAU a fucking huge cliffhanger and have said nothing about a Season 2 for over a year!

• You make me choose between Jane and Kenny!

• You bastards make me choose again. This time between Asher and Rodrik!

• If I have to choose between Rhys and Fiona... You better keep looking over your shoulders...

• I'm not sure eating it is a good idea. °Coke°

Fine then,

• If not, then you can be the Lewdest one! XD

I hope that I will have my "Lewd" "friends" out there!

• edited August 2015

It was heartbreaking, I sat for five minutes trying to catch a heartbeat. Although, to be fair, my pain is nothing compared to my neighbour's.

I wrote cousin cause I hang out with them a lot together and I got confused :P

I love animals, and a kitten of 5 months old... No, that's too damn young

• We better get some moments next episode.

• I have to read 200+ comments every morning :P

It's all good, just remember that we're all flike a family here and don't mean anything bad, we just joke around like that a lot ^_^

So I missed 469 due to being kicked off the desktop... I swear to God, my laptop better be fixed by August >:( Anyways, let's begin:

• Those are words of truth.

I think John would make the first move, to make his girl happy ;)

John x twdgirl... THAT'S A TOUGH ONE they both lewd

• they need to hear us out ;-;

why u doin dis m8 ? (Y-Y)

• Yay! Maybe I could said my secret lewd joke too them so they would know I'm the lewdest person in the camp

If not, then you can be the Lewdest one! XD

• It's difficult to tell with SOME of you though. Naming twdgirl43 and XDJulieXD. Alessandra can be quite direct, and Julie is mostly honest...

Dude, I've suffered rejection before :P I have the worst luck with women!

It's okay to be sensitive, you know. If you ever see a comment like those from one of us I guarantee you it's most likely a joke so don't worry about it too much. Also, of course furious will approve. :^)

• What ever happened to Quiff? Haven't seen him on the thread for awhile.

yep canon as canon can be Quiff x Nohuhhuh Kristi x Paul Kawaii x Eryka Twdgirl x John http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2UuAlOHmt0

• If I have to choose between Rhys and Fiona

I'll quit the game and never look back.

• not just because they're hard

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) just trying to brighten the mood

JumpyJoey posted: »

I think your laptop is evil. To be fair I wasn't online then, although that is not relevant to what you're saying. I get that it's hard t

• We can say that she is a playboy bunny amirite? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm not sure eating it is a good idea. °Coke°

• I replied to John :/

What's this comment for???

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I know, sorry though. I was just trying to lighten up the mood ^_^

• I think it's 6969696969696969696969 Quadrillions

more like 69 000. amirite? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• don't worry, i understand, sometimes i get upset too with those things, but in my case i do have anxiety disorder, so it's kind of my thing haha. i'm mostly worried some of you might find me annoying, but i'm trying to cope with it and at least i can be comfortable in this thread without those intrusive thoughts like 90% of the time. actually you guys help me a lot with that, being entertained keeps my mind focused on other things (rhyiona) and those evil little voices in my head are not that loud. :)

when you have a rough day every little bad thing seems pretty big and it overwhelms you and i know how that feels, sometimes you just have to log off and it's okay. i hope we can at least make these tiring days a little bit better! ;;

• Reminder: SCROLL LIKE TT IS BEHIND YOU

Good to know.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Spoiler Tag Please EDIT: You just Spoil me GoT... Thanks -_-

• You understand me well :)

I like you...

JumpyJoey posted: »

I think your laptop is evil. To be fair I wasn't online then, although that is not relevant to what you're saying. I get that it's hard t

• John. John... I'm impressed. You are really good at this, I gotta give it to you.

not just because they're hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) just trying to brighten the mood

• hopefully <3

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

We better get some moments next episode.

• this is so accurate i wouldn't mind getting it tattooed

• He's in Japan, he warned us about it. He'll be back this month. :)

What ever happened to Quiff? Haven't seen him on the thread for awhile.

• Anything.

no need for that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.