Death Predictions?

So I want to know your guys death predictions, Feel free to comment down below ^-^

Comments

• I'm really worried that Beskha might die, she's my favourite NPC :( Bloodsong will probably die too not because he's determinant, it actually makes sense for his character.

1. Sylvi and, or Cotter
    2. Gared (maybe, but I don't think so)
    3. Gryff
    4. Ludd
    5. Beskha
    6. Sera
    7. Ryon (if you screw up)
    1. Gryff
    2. Ludd
    3. Gwyn (choice)
    4. Tom - coalboy
    5. Asher/Rodrik
    6. Sentinel
    7. Cotter
    8. Elaena/Beskha (choice)
  • edited August 2015
    1. Gryff & Ludd go without saying
    2. Harys (I hope we get a chance to destroy him)
    3. The rest of the pit fighters
    4. Beskha or Gwyn (according to choice and having Asher)
    5. Elaina or Talia (according to choice and having Rodrik)
    6. Ramsay?? That would be great!
  • My bet is - Gryff, Harys, Cotter, Bloodsong and Lucan die no matter what, Gared, Ryon, Andros and, maybe, Elissa are determinant. Also, it's hardly possibly, that Talia will die, but I have a strange feeling, that it can happen.

• How do you expect Lucan to die?

Krapinka posted: »

My bet is - Gryff, Harys, Cotter, Bloodsong and Lucan die no matter what, Gared, Ryon, Andros and, maybe, Elissa are determinant. Also, it's hardly possibly, that Talia will die, but I have a strange feeling, that it can happen.

• What, is Ramsay going to appear in the middle of the battlefield and have a stroke? :p

• Maybe Mira ends in prison and Tom kills Lucan to save her :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

How do you expect Lucan to die?

• edited August 2015

1. Determinant bro - Talking about Asher/Rodrik here, I'm pretty sure they wont leave the surviving brother alive - most likely he will die at the battle against Whitehills.

2. Determinant sentinel and traitor - Yeah, pretty sure they will both die, no idea how - maybe in the battle.

3. Bloodsong - Another determinant character who will die in some sort of fighting.

4. Cotter - He will tragically die just before finding/entering the North Grove - perhaps holding back wights or something. Other option is that we have to choose between him and Sylvi.

5. Tom - Dies doing what he always does - helping Mira.

6. Ludd or Gryff - I could see this being a choice. Personally I think it would be good, storywise, that Ludd would die, and so on the possible next season his heir Torrhen would return to Highpoint. That way we could maybe see some dynamics between Gryff and his older bro who used to bully him when they were kids.

Probably there will be more deaths, Harys for example, but these are some I'm pretty sure will happen.

• Obviously, it's not safe for Mira to return to Cersei empty-handed, she orders Lucan to kill her just for being silent during their conversation in ep. 5. The fact, that Lucan blames Mira for Tyrion seeing through her lie, only makes it worse. Now, when Mira has no useful information, and Lucan is going to tell Cersei about her failure, she is most likely to be killed on the spot if she ever makes it back to the place, where she, Cersei and Lucan are alone. That means, that her only chance to survive is if someone (probably Tom, or whoever has hired him) kills or fools Lucan on the way back to Tyrion's chambers. So, he'll either face the same fate as Damien, or will be executed by Cersei for not being able to do such simple thing as not let some little handmaiden escape. At least, that's what I think will happen, of course I can be wrong.

AgentZ46 posted: »

How do you expect Lucan to die?

• edited August 2015

Andros, Sera, Cotter, Asher/Rodrik, Elaena/Gwynn, maybe Morgryn, Ludd/Gryff, lots of pitfighters, forrester/whitehill guards and lots if other dudes :D

• I think the bro doesn't have to die. If they make season 2 he can be NPC and apear in one or two scenes.
    If we get to choose between Ludd and Gryff wouldn't that make the determinat ? I say both will die.

1. Determinant bro - Talking about Asher/Rodrik here, I'm pretty sure they wont leave the surviving brother alive - most likely he will die

• Yes I know it would make the surviving determinant. What I meant with my speculation about Ludd dying is that it wouldn't be a choice, but that Ludd would die anyway. That is what I think would be the best option, but it probably will be either choice or them both dying.

Jeff07Hardy posted: »

I think the bro doesn't have to die. If they make season 2 he can be NPC and apear in one or two scenes. If we get to choose between Ludd and Gryff wouldn't that make the determinat ? I say both will die.

• I don't see how Gryff can survive episode 6 unless Telltale really hates us. At least make it a choice.

• If you ask me Gryff still has potential to have development as a character. In my opinion either Gryff or Ludd should stay alive to season 2, and for me Gryff is the better option storywise. Yeah, it would be satisfying to kill him, but this still is Game of Thrones - in the show it took 3 seasons + 2 eps to get rid of Joffrey :D And thinking about it now I'm grateful I got to enjoy that long for Jack Gleeson's amazing performance.

Quorthon posted: »

I don't see how Gryff can survive episode 6 unless Telltale really hates us. At least make it a choice.

• I think Gared and Cotter will die being deserters of The Night's Watch. Rodrik/Asher will likely die because of being determinant

• The possibility of Gryff becoming a determinant character is very, very small. The whole point of choices in telltale's games is the player being at least a bit torn between given options - and this one is likely to look in a "you and 100% players have stabbed the hell out of the bitch" kind of way. To make the choice work they'll have to do something like: 1) Give him some meaningfull redeemable deeds and qualities very fast (not likely) 2) Make us choose between killing him and saving the life of some character the player is emotionally close to (Talia, Elaena, Beskha) 3) Tell us, that the final scene of ep. 5 was just Asher's dream, and he is currently snoring at the below deck of the ship. Still, I'm pretty sure that we'll just kill him in a fight without the option to avoid it.

Quorthon posted: »

I don't see how Gryff can survive episode 6 unless Telltale really hates us. At least make it a choice.

• I will be killing every Whitehill I have the chance to kill. I do think the House Forrester will survive though.

• Asher, Mira, Ryon, Gared, Ludd, Gryff and a butt ton of Whitehill men and pit fighters!

• Why only Asher?

Asher, Mira, Ryon, Gared, Ludd, Gryff and a butt ton of Whitehill men and pit fighters!

• If you mean why only Asher instead of Asher/Rodrik? It's because I'm self-centered and only thinking of my own choices. ;)

Why only Asher?

• I feel like Tom will probably die ;/

1. Asher/Brother (determinated characters)
    2. Royland/Duncan (Determinated sentinel
    3. Harys
    4. Bloodsong (Determinated)
    5. Ludd (I think..)
    6. Gryff
    7. Cotter

Not really sure about the rest.

• Yep thats what i meant.

If you mean why only Asher instead of Asher/Rodrik? It's because I'm self-centered and only thinking of my own choices.

• I'm sorry lol I have to ask. Jeff Hardy? Really haha

Jeff07Hardy posted: »

Maybe Mira ends in prison and Tom kills Lucan to save her

• It's Jeff Hardy, soooooo ?
    (not a fan of him, just like the name :D)

Clemenem posted: »

I'm sorry lol I have to ask. Jeff Hardy? Really haha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.