Who do you hate more Gryff Whitehill or Nathan Prescott?

Comments

• Gryff is a monster with no defense for anything he's done other then his siblings were sort of mean to him.

Nathan is also a terrible person, but he has serious mental issues, a terrible father and is being taken advantage of by a certain character due to those issues.

Gryff is much worse.

• I hate Gryff Whitehill more. He killed me! Watching Warren pound Nathan into putty was a butt ton of fun though! :D

• Nathan is a kidnapper, murderer, and probably a rapist.

Gryff is just arrogant and insecure, and expresses that in ways that are acceptable within his time period/setting. There's not really a comparison here.

• Nathan has more of like a perversion and mental problem while Gryff doesn't,so i will go with Gryff

• Nathan is the unsung hero of Life is Strange, he will be the saviour in episode 5, the clues are there.. So I hate Gryff more.

• Nathan is an annoying little bitch... Gryff tho... How do I feel about Gryff?

Alt text

Well, I smiled during this moment so judge for yourself...

• edited July 2015

I'd go with Nathan, Gryff hasn't done anything out of the ordinary. It's a GoT story, so how he acts and what he does isn't surprising. To tell you the truth Ludd is more annoying. Nathan on the other hand manipulate, drug, and murder his classmates with little remorse. Playing through ep.4 of LiS was surprising. Especially when everything began to mesh together at the end. I wasn't expecting it, so Nathan definitely wins my hate more than Gryff

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2015

I would not grace LiS so much that it would be comparable to anything associated with GoT. They're polar opposites. But if you insist, Gryff is worse.

• Oh man, stop with with topics comparing two different character from two different series. They both are evil in their universes, no need to vote, who is worse. Just stop. And if you want to talk about LiS, go lower, there is topic for that.

• No

brbsmoking posted: »

Oh man, stop with with topics comparing two different character from two different series. They both are evil in their universes, no need to vote, who is worse. Just stop. And if you want to talk about LiS, go lower, there is topic for that.

• I hate Gryff the most. Nathan is a douche but he's probably just another victim of .. u know.. that "whole thing" .

• nathan isn't as annoying as gryff and i don't hate nathan.

• Both of them. I beat the shit out of Gryff so hard and let Nathan be beaten to shit by badass Warren.

• I see, you promote that it's okay to beat troubled people (Nathan).

Sure, his actions and behavior makes him look like an asshole—but if you read the letters in Nathan's room
    and in the dark room, then you'd understand that he's facing instense pressure by his father and he's most likely being manipulated as well.

AronDracula posted: »

Both of them. I beat the shit out of Gryff so hard and let Nathan be beaten to shit by badass Warren.

• He's secretly promoting/advertising LiS.

Oh man, stop with with topics comparing two different character from two different series. They both are evil in their universes, no need to vote, who is worse. Just stop. And if you want to talk about LiS, go lower, there is topic for that.

• edited August 2015

Yes. He's dangerous and should be killed. Pressure doesn't excuse things like (possible) rape, drawing a gun on someone (in a school no less), attempting to attack someone because they reported you, and drugging others.

Disturbed or no, he needs to be removed.

Also, after seeing Nathan pull that gun again I had no issue with Warren beating him.

• I thought you worked for them

He's secretly promoting/advertising LiS.

• Killed is a little much, but I agree with you, he is extremely dangerous.

Yes. He's dangerous and should be killed. Pressure doesn't excuse things like (possible) rape, drawing a gun on someone (in a school no less

• He really does. Nathan is one of those kids you hear about on the news who shoot schools up

Yes. He's dangerous and should be killed. Pressure doesn't excuse things like (possible) rape, drawing a gun on someone (in a school no less

• I would say Nathan. Gryff at least has a job to do and seems to have a personal dislike for Rodrik and the Forresters. Even with his flaws and the pressure put on him he still tries to do a good job for his house, whereas Nathan is put under pressure at school and resorts to drugging others, (possible) rape, drawing a gun on someone in a school, and drug use/dealing.

Also, Gryff at least tries to do things himself. He doesn't ever threaten to go to Ludd (although when he's caught he does mention that his father will go to Roose, although that's true because Ludd himself makes that threat). His beating of Rodrik was cowardly, but at least he didn't end it with "I'm going to father, I already have a personal lawyer!"

In short, I prefer Gryff because he is at least a man of action, even if those actions are assholish. He is tasked with occupying enemy territory and tries to make do (albeit terribly) whereas Nathan is tasked with going through the American education system... that his parents own... and cheat for him (buying his good grades and good school record) and he still does things that are worse than what Gryff does.

Tl;dr Nathan is worse because: rape, drugging, attacking teenage girls, and drawing a gun in school is worse than taking hostile actions against an enemy house.

• ^ Exactly

Clemenem posted: »

He really does. Nathan is one of those kids you hear about on the news who shoot schools up

• That's right.

• I'm too young to have a job :P

I thought you worked for them

• Nathan should be kept away, not killed.

tbh, Nathan never meant to shoot someone, and uses his gun to scare people.

• edited August 2015

Dude, you know so much about what's going on at Dontnod. How?

I'm too young to have a job :P

• He should be killed for using it the way he does. It's a weapon, not something to be waved around every time something inconveniences you. I would say waving a weapon around does warrant killing. He hurts people. There may be deeper reasons for it, but he's done it and needs to face severe consequences (i.e death.) Violent, armed, predators aren't the kind of people to leave alive, regardless of motives.

Doesn't mean to shoot =/= Won't shoot. Warren should have beat him to death after he pulled the gun, it would have been more than justified.

Nathan should be kept away, not killed. tbh, Nathan never meant to shoot someone, and uses his gun to scare people.

• shhhhh....

Dude, you know so much about what's going on at Dontnod. How?

• Killing someone for using a gun is a bit extreme.

Imprisonment seems to fit more.

He should be killed for using it the way he does. It's a weapon, not something to be waved around every time something inconveniences you. I

• Imprisonment seems fine to me

Haven't you seen how loyal police seem to be to the Prescotts. Even if they ever did arrest him which is a colossal if, he'd get out and harm someone else

Killing someone for using a gun is a bit extreme. Imprisonment seems to fit more.

• You know what? Screw the law.

#killallprescotts

Imprisonment seems fine to me Haven't you seen how loyal police seem to be to the Prescotts. Even if they ever did arrest him which is a colossal if, he'd get out and harm someone else

• ^^^^Glad I've convinced you to convert

#KillallPrescotts

KillMr.Jefferson

HOTDOGMANFORLIFE

You know what? Screw the law. #killallprescotts

• Exactly.

• Gryff. Mostly because I am a lot less invested in Life is Strange.

• Probably Gryff. I actually believe Nathan will turn out to be an OK guy.

• Same here.

StrawHuman posted: »

Gryff. Mostly because I am a lot less invested in Life is Strange.

• Gryff Whitehill, I hope he will be killed off in the season finale, because why would they make a character so despicable and not kill him off?

• Gryff... (He's a dead man.)

I feel bad for Nathan. He has major psychological issues, and it's not his fault.

Despite what Nathan has done, he can still turn for the better, unlike Gryff.

• I don't hate Nathan? He's a victim. Of course that doesn't excuse his actions, he is still guilty for that, but I feel really bad for him and I'm even sure he is going to save us next episode.

Gryff on the other hand... I want to rip his fucking head off. I regret showing him mercy sooo much!

• edited August 2015

So you didn't figure it out: Mr. Jefferson was dosing those girls. Didn't you see the teaser for the next episode? It was je all the time. Nathan is just a rich bully.

Flog61 posted: »

Nathan drugs women and poses with one of their corpses..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.