Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• when u alone aftr yer favrit tred dais

Alt text

• Nighty Night,Jumpy!

JumpyJoey posted: »

I guess I'm signing off as well. Good night guys

• I'm dying for this thread ;A;

when u alone aftr yer favrit tred dais

• Do I have to clean up for you where ever you go.

• I'm waiting for someone to discuss SOMETHING.

when u alone aftr yer favrit tred dais

• MOVE YOUR DIRTY SACRILEGIOUS WORDS BACK TO YOUR RHYSHA BRETHREN

Alt text

• [removed]

Do I have to clean up for you where ever you go.

• Hey,hey,hey. He is our guests C:

MOVE YOUR DIRTY SACRILEGIOUS WORDS BACK TO YOUR RHYSHA BRETHREN

• i don't tolerate our guests taking shit everywhere ;-;

Killah posted: »

Hey,hey,hey. He is our guests C:

• Don't shit on our thread! Clean it up right now D:

• Alt text

MOVE YOUR DIRTY SACRILEGIOUS WORDS BACK TO YOUR RHYSHA BRETHREN

• yes

pls don't actually answer this question my guess is you thought i would say something innapropriate, right?

• That mental image... why.

rhonu posted: »

like human... but robot...

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

JumpyJoey posted: »

I guess I'm signing off as well. Good night guys

• Alt text

Clean it up quick,bish.

• What a shitty situation.

• Ok! That's enough rough housing for today!Alt text

Clean it up quick,bish.

• Come back to read new comment

Find Rhysha shitting and cleaning up

Alt text

• i got some really good armour mods that i think would be good

past rhys, useless Synod restoration Mage:

Alt text

future rhys (when they are with the stranger), Badass Warmage:

Alt text

past Fiona:

Alt text

this ones a real good one. however some bright spark decided that dragon bones were a requirement to craft this, despite it just looking like leather and steel.

future fiona would use ebony armour minus helmet but i haven't got that perk in my current playthrough,in the meantime i have left this picture of Dogmeat as a placeholder image.il come back and edit it in later, probably.

Alt text

MeatBicycle posted: »

im trying to make fiona with the enhanced character creation mod... with mixed results

• hahahaha xD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

but is it darker than the dark room?

• so it's 1 am here and i am a mess of emotion as always. x) i wish i could expect rhyiona to happen, but sometimes i just feel like it's another of my doomed ships waiting to not happen ever. i guess i've been dissappointed so many times in the past i don't trust having expectations anymore and i don't even know if telltale gives a frick. i'm too pessimistic about it and it makes no sense, there are still two episodes left and there is no reason to feel like this already, but i do. ;;

i think about it and... when i say i want rhyiona to happen i don't even mean they have to get married and have 80 kids, i just want them to genuinely love each other-- i want their relationship to be explored, i want to see more of them, i want to see how they slowly grow fond of each other in their constant bickering, and i want them to care about each other in the end. hell, i'll be happy even if they don't end up romantically involved, whatever the nature of their relationship is, i just want them to be together and love each other. (and to live) :(

also not even rhyiona absolutely happening for everyone, i don't want any ship to be forced-- i just want to be able to choose, an optional rhyiona and that's it. that would make me so happy. ;;;;;

• I can understand you absolutely! I just hope TT will not ignore us. I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS TT!!

so it's 1 am here and i am a mess of emotion as always. x) i wish i could expect rhyiona to happen, but sometimes i just feel like it's anot

• You are so right like they make choice for everything and they are here making Rhysha forced. Probably everybody want an optional choice bc there is also people who don't ship anything.

so it's 1 am here and i am a mess of emotion as always. x) i wish i could expect rhyiona to happen, but sometimes i just feel like it's anot

• i just feel like it's another of my doomed ships waiting to not happen ever.

I know how you feel...oh my god...I really really really want to be able to choose Rhyiona ._.

also Good morning :D... I just woke up.

• morning kim :)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

i just feel like it's another of my doomed ships waiting to not happen ever. I know how you feel...oh my god...I really really really want to be able to choose Rhyiona ._. also Good morning ... I just woke up.

• I missed you honey :')

xfuriouss posted: »

bye babe!

• Imagine Rhys and Fiona

that's it, just imagine them, always imagine them

• Good morning! ~-^

Kimmy-klu posted: »

i just feel like it's another of my doomed ships waiting to not happen ever. I know how you feel...oh my god...I really really really want to be able to choose Rhyiona ._. also Good morning ... I just woke up.

• Good morning Kruzii <3 :D

Kruzii posted: »

morning kim

• Good morning~ :3

Kawaiii posted: »

Good morning! ~-^

• I scroll through them all.

If they're just constant replies between 2 people, I just scroll past them. But new comments that are ready to be replied to, or fanarts/fanficitons etc. I will read properly :)

• i hope so! i hope they consider this... ;;

Kruzii posted: »

I can understand you absolutely! I just hope TT will not ignore us. I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS TT!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.