Arthur Glenmore, Episode 5?!?!

I NEED to know why the hell Arthur Glenmore dies at the beginning of episode 5. Whether or not you choose to have them come to Fort Whitehill or not, he fucking dies! Even if he comes with you to meet Lord Whitehill, him and his soldiers are with you the entire time. Then somehow when you make it back to Ironrath, him and all of his soldiers have disappeared and somehow Ramsey Snow had time to kidnap him and tie him up in the woods for several hours at least. Am I somehow missing some huge part of the story?

Comments

• Well, you see...... its magic.

• The game is reminding you that Ramsey Snow exists to fuck up your life.

rip arthur glenmore 2015 - 2015

• Because... Plot

• Because Ramsay + Plot= Screw your accomplishments

• I'm guessing that what could have happened is that as soon as you entered the house Artur and his soldires got overpowered and took to the woods. ANd mybe it may have looked like a fast walk since the Forrester house until the spot where Artur is but Ramsay may have taken a longer path to pill up the tension and creep out Rodrick even more. ANd don't forget Rodrick is limping so hthey would have walked slower...

I don't know just a theory that may or may not be true to your question

• Well It seems like a massive retarded hole in the plot, how Arthur just happened to wind up tied up and defenseless in the middle of nowhere without his soldiers after being with Roderick and his whole militia the entire time. The very next chapter Roderick and his family who were JUST with all of them have no idea what happened. Still a great story, and really looking forward to episode 6.

• Because Arthur is a little lord

• edited August 2015

I took him to Highpoint. Arthur and his men could have rode ahead of the Rodrik to make sure things were okay at Ironrath and Ramsay was waiting for them.

After reading AgentZ46 post and replaying that part I agree with their theory.

• Must remind you: "Your choices matter"

• Plot holes like swiss cheese in this episode

• Mmm... Swiss cheese...

Clemenem posted: »

Plot holes like swiss cheese in this episode

• I'd love to know about this. Really.

• Cheddar is better

TheCatWolf posted: »

Mmm... Swiss cheese...

• I know it doesn't make much sense but it can be explained like this if you brought him to Highpoint:

At the end of EP4 Rodrik has two Glenmores behind him but Arthur isn't present then you hear him yell "wheres my sister? Elaena!" so clearly Arthur went looking for Elaena and at some point in EP5 he ran into Bolton soldiers and they would've propped him up on the rack before Ramsay and Rodrik arrived.

• Because the story is tailored by your decisions ... not in this case. Because the plot demands it. At least there should be a explaination ... where are the Gleenmore guards?

• Why not both?

_DIO_ posted: »

Cheddar is better

• He died so that Rodrik could get laid. Good bro.

• cough pepper-jack cough

Clemenem posted: »

Plot holes like swiss cheese in this episode

• Because one is much better than the other.

Nothing beats Brie, Maroilles and Durrus though

TheCatWolf posted: »

Why not both?

• I use pepper jack exclusively for my burritos

Those I mentioned above though... I can savour them with wine and beer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cough pepper-jack cough

Sign in to comment in this discussion.