Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• so i probably sound silly right now so i'm going to sleep, i wanted to stay awake for page 500 but my body is telling me no :(

i love you all

• Ok then :P

Kruzii posted: »

it was a bad joke on my parts, please pardon me

• we love you too :) <3

rhonu posted: »

so i probably sound silly right now so i'm going to sleep, i wanted to stay awake for page 500 but my body is telling me no i love you all

• I love you as a friend too :P

Goodnight <3

so i probably sound silly right now so i'm going to sleep, i wanted to stay awake for page 500 but my body is telling me no i love you all

• Goodnight dude, don't have too many lewd dreams >:)

gtg to sleep. hopefully there will be no nightmares because of today nighty night everybody

• Sweet dirty Rhyiona dreams!

gtg to sleep. hopefully there will be no nightmares because of today nighty night everybody

• We love you too! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• No worries :)

don't worry friend i'm not really sad, it's just that it's 2 am and i'm in those horrible, horrible days of the month. i'm happy you guys do

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• dirty rhyiona dreams! :)

• I can load all of mine.

Green613 posted: »

Any one else can only load 10 notifications in your feed at a time? This is going to make looking through my feed 10X harder And it was already fucking difficult as it was before LMAO

• We love you too! :) Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

enter image description here

• That's the spirit, buddy!

xfuriouss posted: »

hell no, i WON'T miss anything this time.

• edited August 2015

i love you all

!

I love you as a friend as well.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/19b60df1be97f04fab0e632467919df5/tumblr_nrl04cIxYv1un0y1jo1_400.gif

Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

• I think I'm gonna go to bed as well.

Page 500 isn't that important to me anyways :P

I'll try not to dream of @Kruzii yelling at me to get into shape.........

• 5 more comments to 50k omg

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I think I'm gonna go to bed as well. Page 500 isn't that important to me anyways :P I'll try not to dream of @Kruzii yelling at me to get into shape.........

• ay, sorry :|

just ask and I will help ya, okay?
    And I think there are already girls who look at you and think you're attractive. And don't you 'but look at me' me.

life is a bitch, you have to make it yours.

We shall see... Remember, you're my go to gal for exercise help Also, that little comment you made above about how the ladies fly into y

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, Hazza! :D

I think I'm gonna go to bed as well. Page 500 isn't that important to me anyways :P I'll try not to dream of @Kruzii yelling at me to get into shape.........

• edited August 2015

GETS ALL THE PARTY HARD GIFS READY

EDIT: AND ONE MORE PAGE TILL 500

ABigBadWolf posted: »

5 more comments to 50k omg

• enter image description here

before it take like a century! > maybe for any other thread, ehhhhhhhhhhhh. do I get a high five or..?

• RUN HAZZA! RUN!!!!
    nighty, bro<3

• I can't post images on this tablet. ;-;

kristi78968 posted: »

GETS ALL THE PARTY HARD GIFS READY EDIT: AND ONE MORE PAGE TILL 500

• we love ya too, night<3

• But look at me!!! T_T

ay, sorry just ask and I will help ya, okay? And I think there are already girls who look at you and think you're attractive. And don't you 'but look at me' me. life is a bitch, you have to make it yours.

• goodnight <3

• 50k!

[INSERT CELEBRATION GIF HERE]

Guys. 50000. That's... wow. We've come so far. :')

• If you put 'Fat Boy' into that sentence...

I'll destroy the thread with my big stomach >:)

RUN HAZZA! RUN!!!! nighty, bro<3

• Loves ya bae <3

xfuriouss posted: »

goodnight

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

• I.. GODDAMIT HARRY

But look at me!!! T_T

• keep in mind like 40000 of those are just coke and degree spam

50k! [INSERT CELEBRATION GIF HERE] Guys. 50000. That's... wow. We've come so far. :')

• love u 2 honeyyy <3

Loves ya bae

• I GOT YOU COVERED, WOLF!

50k! [INSERT CELEBRATION GIF HERE] Guys. 50000. That's... wow. We've come so far. :')

• bruh >=(

If you put 'Fat Boy' into that sentence... I'll destroy the thread with my big stomach

• Lol

I.. GODDAMIT HARRY

• Quality posts!

Green613 posted: »

keep in mind like 40000 of those are just coke and degree spam

• Wut?

Don't think I won't!! :I

bruh >=(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.