Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I never knew how much I loved the old color of the thread...

Kruzii posted: »

me too >=( its so cold

• enter image description here

Fiona blogging, take 57.

• perfect disguise

MichaelBP posted: »

Y u doh? Ur a cute penguin.

• I'm gonna head off to bed now! Won't be around much tomorrow so I'll talk to you guys soon! :) Don't get sad on me while I'm gone BECAUSE I WILL COME BACK WITH A SPEECH!

• dont yell at us.

nighty night<3

curious about the speech :)

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm gonna head off to bed now! Won't be around much tomorrow so I'll talk to you guys soon! Don't get sad on me while I'm gone BECAUSE I WILL COME BACK WITH A SPEECH!

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

I'm gonna head off to bed now! Won't be around much tomorrow so I'll talk to you guys soon! Don't get sad on me while I'm gone BECAUSE I WILL COME BACK WITH A SPEECH!

• I feel like I accidentally zoomed in with the avatars this huge.

• edited August 2015

I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams.

• Yay! Happy 500 Pages everyone!

Thats like. Half a thousand, yo...

• thanks mom!

Poogers555 posted: »

Yay! Happy 500 Pages everyone! Thats like. Half a thousand, yo...

• ARE YOU PROUD OF US MOTHER?

Yay! Happy 500 Pages everyone! Thats like. Half a thousand, yo...

• Hey guys, you can have 2 dads.

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

ARE YOU PROUD OF US MOTHER?

• It will take an eternity until I get used to the new layout.

But I like it.

I think.

• edited August 2015

Just Rhyiona Stuff :] enter link description here I love this Video <3

• YOU'RE NOT "MOTHER"? HAS OUR WHOLE LIFE BEEN A LIE??!!

@Green613

Hey guys, you can have 2 dads.

• meh, fine by me

Hey guys, you can have 2 dads.

• now that i think about i dont actually remember sexing poogs

maybe it was someone else

YOU'RE NOT "MOTHER"? HAS OUR WHOLE LIFE BEEN A LIE??!! @Green613

• Heck yeah, this is awesome. :D

CamMaster posted: »

Just Rhyiona Stuff :] enter link description here I love this Video

• gotta sleep, nighty my fellow shippers<3

• what

tell us the truth father ;-;

Green613 posted: »

now that i think about i dont actually remember sexing poogs maybe it was someone else

• i guess we'll never know who you guys' mother is

SUCKS

what tell us the truth father ;-;

• dna tests tho

i guess we'll never know who you guys' mother is SUCKS

• ur adoptd

dna tests tho

• i want a divorce

ur adoptd

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

gotta sleep, nighty my fellow shippers<3

• itz ok i luv u mer den green

• fight me

i want a divorce

• thk u second father

itz ok i luv u mer den green

• Paul your back I have missed you so F###ING much BRO and your awesome picture's :D I thought you were gone forever BRO never ever do that to me again BRO ;-; ( it's okay take your time BRO we all got stuff to do.) I still remember our AWESOME and BRO moment TOGETHER:D and when you decided to leave;-; I'm just kidding am just glad you are back BRO!!!:'D

BRO FIST<3

• BRO take it easy even I missed it once yes I did feel kind dumb after that but BRO seriously don't stress yourself about it BRO here have your daily dose of BRO FISTING :D

BRO FIST <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

So... I left for work in a real pissy mood... WITH MYSELF! After learning that you could change character clothes in Ep.3 from @buntingsi

• We achieved a lot of things today and despite the ugly ass update today was a good day.

Good night guys.

• edited August 2015

Wtf been gone for a day and I come back 12 pages in the hole and a new weird layout!ఠ_ఠenter image description here

• Wow, now I feel like the most evil person in the world. Sounds like I screwed up your whole day...

I'm sorry that I made you so upset, I didn't mean any of this. I posted those gifs because I wanted to share my thoughts and maybe even make someone smile a bit. :(

Anyway this game is so worth replaying and finding new things. I personally love when I can visit my favourite games again and find some new details (be it seeing them in videos on youtube or when playing myself), but that's only me I guess... Don't take this close to your heart.

So... I left for work in a real pissy mood... WITH MYSELF! After learning that you could change character clothes in Ep.3 from @buntingsi

• No you don't get a high five.....I have something better than that and it's called the.......

BRO FIST<3

before it take like a century! > maybe for any other thread, ehhhhhhhhhhhh. do I get a high five or..?

• Good night my Lord I will stay awake and guard your door encase any nightmares try to get you while you're resting have dirty Rhyiona dreams my Lord ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BRO FIST <3

gtg to sleep. hopefully there will be no nightmares because of today nighty night everybody

• Good night BRO :D have the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams :)

BRO FIST <3

I think I'm gonna go to bed as well. Page 500 isn't that important to me anyways :P I'll try not to dream of @Kruzii yelling at me to get into shape.........

• We love you too :D have the most sweetest of Rhyiona dreams C:

BRO FIST<3

rhonu posted: »

so i probably sound silly right now so i'm going to sleep, i wanted to stay awake for page 500 but my body is telling me no i love you all

• Nonononono!!! I missed my favorite penguin in the world why timezones why!!!! ;-; I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams ;-;

BRO FIST<3

gotta sleep, nighty my fellow shippers<3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.