Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

I just relised that THERE ARE 504 PAGES OF COMMENTS HOLY FUCK. CONGRATS GUYS!

• "The best parts" are pretty much the reason I haven't watched it, 2ledw4me ;/

i only watched the best parts on the web

• Comments of the finest quality bro

GoldTooth posted: »

I just relised that THERE ARE 504 PAGES OF COMMENTS HOLY FUCK. CONGRATS GUYS!

• 2lewd4me ;/

nawt2lewd4johnny ;)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

"The best parts" are pretty much the reason I haven't watched it, 2ledw4me ;/

• edited August 2015

Good, I thought I said something bad or insulting >.<

Nvm my bad sorry

• HellYeah

€urop€4lyf

• i dont even wanna imagine whats 2lewd for you ○_○

eh

2lewd4me ;/ nawt2lewd4johnny

• i dont even wanna imagine whats 2lewd for you

good, let's keep it that way :)

i dont even wanna imagine whats 2lewd for you ○_○ eh

• €>$

Wish I could live in Germany now

• gtg , i have a national holiday to celebrate today. :)

c y'all later <3

enter image description here

• Gotta keep the reputatìon (:

i dont even wanna imagine whats 2lewd for you good, let's keep it that way

• Thanks, I'm still working with people with autism. But this workplace and people are new to me. :P

I'll do my best with the comic. And I promise I won't pressure myself too much :3

buntingsir posted: »

I'm sure they will. Oh, then I wish the best of luck to you! I hope everything will go well for you today (fingers crossed). What's your

• Oluja?

c you soon, have fun :D

gtg , i have a national holiday to celebrate today. c y'all later

• This is such an admirable job, you're doing a great work. Good luck! :)

Great! :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thanks, I'm still working with people with autism. But this workplace and people are new to me. :P I'll do my best with the comic. And I promise I won't pressure myself too much

• enter image description here

It will be resurrected in a few hours as usual

(Haha, I still can't get used to the new design, I accidentally pressed 'cancel' when posting gif's URL, because buttons are different now)

so ded

• Sorry, I ran out of resurrection gifs

so ded

• Oh, okay ://

Sorry, I ran out of resurrection gifs

• Yeah, the same thing happened yesterday. Different timezones... (:

It is pretty weird now with all these new coloirs x)

It will be resurrected in a few hours as usual (Haha, I still can't get used to the new design, I accidentally pressed 'cancel' when posting gif's URL, because buttons are different now)

• I haven't yet tried any of the Legendary Battles in AC: Rogue...

What're they like in comparison?

A_Great_Guy posted: »

El Impoluto's speed is pretty ridiculous, and it seems like its also way more maneuverable than the Jackdaw. I actually felt kinda sad sinki

• I know what you meant :P

I'm gonna watch BOTH! :)

udc24 posted: »

Make sure it's Brotherhood and not the original. Very different stories. Very different.

• BRO-FIST <3

BRO take it easy even I missed it once yes I did feel kind dumb after that but BRO seriously don't stress yourself about it BRO here have your daily dose of BRO FISTING BRO FIST

• Don't feel that way, it isn't your fault. I would've never found out if you hadn't posted that gif :)

In The Last Of Us, I would search everywhere for stuff. And even after finishing the main story 11 times, I was still discovering piles of supplies I'd never encountered before! :P

I just wanted to find out on my own, but it doesn't matter now...

Wow, now I feel like the most evil person in the world. Sounds like I screwed up your whole day... I'm sorry that I made you so upset, I

• Ouch ouch OUCH!!!! :O

At least you don't have any lasting damage from the injuries! :)

Awww Jojo, here's a hug for the hell of it:

Hugs <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well, first time I was six years old. I fell off a fence at an amusement park in Stockholm (on my birthday!) and hit my head on the metal fe

• Mine is working normally with the new update :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Are anyone else's PMs showing up with brown text in your feed?!

• OH MA GAWD!!! :O

kristi78968 posted: »

Found this from a user named telltale-fiona on Tumblr.

• I can't help but feel a little bad anyway. Oh well, what's done is done.

I don't mind finding not on my own, maybe because I used to play Oblivion a lot, like... constantly... and that game is so huge... it's impossible to find everything in one playthrough there. But that's what makes gaming experience better in my opinion. (:

HazzatheMan posted: »

Don't feel that way, it isn't your fault. I would've never found out if you hadn't posted that gif In The Last Of Us, I would search eve

• Cool vid! :D

CamMaster posted: »

Just Rhyiona Stuff :] enter link description here I love this Video

• I didn't care tbh, they all look cool anyway and the bright side is I have more money for the next episode

Yeah me and one other guy on here out of 150!

• This is nice! :D

I personally prefer Jackie Chan's cover of it :P

Since its pretty quiet on the thread right now and since moral seems to be low on here lately I thought I could cheer you guys up with the E

• You were the victim of the infamous game >:)

So I woke up and my doorbell was ringing like crazy, then I went to check and no one was there. 2sp00ky4m€

• Don't worry bby, I'm awake now as well <3

xfuriouss posted: »

i just woke up...it's so grey and sad like a depression... fits perfectly to telltale.

• Never watching or reading that shit unless I get a reward for doing so...

A BET basically :P

50 shades of gray

• I'm awake!

Totally did not just wake up at 12pm on a Tuesday (I'm so disgusted with myself :P)

Caught up with 345 comments, now what's next?

• enter link description here

ROMANIAN VERSION <3 Love the chorus

Since its pretty quiet on the thread right now and since moral seems to be low on here lately I thought I could cheer you guys up with the E

• Yeah. Sorry <3

Well open-world games I couldn't give 2 shits, but a linear game like TFTB is so fucking small that if I miss something as a big as a quick-change station, I do feel a little ridiculous :P

I can't help but feel a little bad anyway. Oh well, what's done is done. I don't mind finding not on my own, maybe because I used to play

• True, and apparently the outfits are expensive :/

Still, I could be rich next episode.... Just loot everything on Helios :P

I didn't care tbh, they all look cool anyway and the bright side is I have more money for the next episode

• It's okay :3

I assure you, that a lot of people on the forum missed it. It was hiding in the corner quite well.

Yeah. Sorry Well open-world games I couldn't give 2 shits, but a linear game like TFTB is so fucking small that if I miss something as a big as a quick-change station, I do feel a little ridiculous :P

• Totally did not just wake up at 12pm on a Tuesday (I'm so disgusted with myself :P)

You and me both brotha

I'm awake! Totally did not just wake up at 12pm on a Tuesday (I'm so disgusted with myself :P) Caught up with 345 comments, now what's next?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.