Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Maybe in that gif she's a bit cute. I just don't like her character overall it's so cliche, just my opinion.

• Just watch the game theory videos, way clearer than anything we can say

HazzatheMan posted: »

Can someone give me the full story of Five Night's At Freddy's please? I can only get the story of Night's 1 to 3, and they are confusing me

• tfw the awkward scene in ep 4 will be Rhys and Fiona changing into their new outfits and they will just be like:

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

XDJulieXD posted: »

Papa @Green613 was thirsty for some shirtless Fiona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (

• We all have different opinions, it's okay :)

Maybe in that gif she's a bit cute. I just don't like her character overall it's so cliche, just my opinion.

• O.M.G Rhys's echo eye could easily be a camera :O

Are you thinking what I am thinking? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw the awkward scene in ep 4 will be Rhys and Fiona changing into their new outfits and they will just be like: Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• enter image description here

O.M.G Rhys's echo eye could easily be a camera :O Are you thinking what I am thinking? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• FNAF 4 really throws a spanner in the works don't it?

So why did the Purple guy kill a child outside the diner when Fredbear was serving cake to the other kids???

• I think I have the gist of it now, but damn it's a lot to take in!!!!! :O

Just watch the game theory videos, way clearer than anything we can say

• FNAF 4 explained the majority of the plot, tbh.

Purple guy killed four kids -- one of them his own older son -- because they bullied the younger one and caused him to get his head bitten by Fredbear.

FNAF 4 really throws a spanner in the works don't it? So why did the Purple guy kill a child outside the diner when Fredbear was serving cake to the other kids???

• I see...

Quite a sad game series when you look deep enough isn't it? :'(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

FNAF 4 explained the majority of the plot, tbh. Purple guy killed four kids -- one of them his own older son -- because they bullied the younger one and caused him to get his head bitten by Fredbear.

• it's a lot to take in

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think I have the gist of it now, but damn it's a lot to take in!!!!! :O

• It is, actually. I find it quite fun that he left the story a puzzle for us to put together instead of saying it directly though. It's quite original. :)

I see... Quite a sad game series when you look deep enough isn't it?

• Oh for fuck's sake John! XP

it's a lot to take in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited August 2015

Yeah...

I'm listening to the other FNAF songs that DAGames did on YouTube (FNAF 4 song is the best by far!)

There's one segment in the song where a child sings this:

"I'm all alone, I'm surrounded by the fears"

"Haunted with shackles, now they sent me straight to tears"

"I'm not allowed to cry, cuz they told me I would die"

"Oh no, they're getting near.... Help me"

Does that mean anything to you dude???

It is, actually. I find it quite fun that he left the story a puzzle for us to put together instead of saying it directly though. It's quite original.

• edited August 2015

While they certainly feel epic I honestly think they're not as great as the Legendary ship battles from Black Flag. Especially if you decide to tackle them only after maxing the Morrigan. Since the Morrigan is an all around better ship than the Jackdaw with its superior maneuverability, oil, the puckle guns, and its double volley. Almost every battle ends up being a little bit too easy.

I haven't yet tried any of the Legendary Battles in AC: Rogue... What're they like in comparison?

• Long time no see. I missed you, guys! :'(

But... I have new photo for Gortys Polaroid Album!!!

enter image description here

The world is not enough / But it is such a perfect place to start, my love / And if you're strong enough / Together we can take the world apart, my love

Garbage - the world is not enough ©

full size

And... I thought if Fiona was a siren, what ability she had? Maybe the multiplication phase, like Jack's Doppelganger?

• My favourite DAGames song is the one from the third game. I love that one. :)

Mean as in what, to the storyline? Because it does make sense somewhat. :)

Yeah... I'm listening to the other FNAF songs that DAGames did on YouTube (FNAF 4 song is the best by far!) There's one segment in the

• It is really cool and great :D

Houpps posted: »

Long time no see. I missed you, guys! But... I have new photo for Gortys Polaroid Album!!! The world is not enough / But it is su

• Welcome back Houpps! <3

This is so cool, I love it. :D

Long time no see. I missed you, guys! But... I have new photo for Gortys Polaroid Album!!! The world is not enough / But it is su

• edited August 2015

I just finished playing Five Nights at Candy's. One of the only FNAF fangames worth anyone's time. it was pretty good.

Papa @Green613 was thirsty for some shirtless Fiona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (

• HazzatheMan posted: »

Can someone give me the full story of Five Night's At Freddy's please? I can only get the story of Night's 1 to 3, and they are confusing me

• I've already maxed out the Morrigan :P

A_Great_Guy posted: »

While they certainly feel epic I honestly think they're not as great as the Legendary ship battles from Black Flag. Especially if you decide

• 2 reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i luv it, for obvious reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• damn right ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was hoping that when I woke up this layout would have been just a horrible, horrible nightmare. But I'm living this nightmare.

• I've listened to them all, but the fourth game's one is my favorite :)

Yeah, in regards to everything :P

My favourite DAGames song is the one from the third game. I love that one. Mean as in what, to the storyline? Because it does make sense somewhat.

• AHHHH, I was just watching this guy!!!! XP

Thnx Julie!! I'll check them out after I put some food in me :D

enter link description here

• Five nights at fuckboys still best tho

I just finished playing Five Nights at Candy's. One of the only FNAF fangames worth anyone's time. it was pretty good.

• Yeah, it makes a lot of sense. If you notice, the kid is surrounded by his fears. They bullied him when he cried before because they said he was a baby and had no reason to be scared of the animatronics -- but then it turned out he was right all along.

The animatronics aren't actually in his house, though. He's hallucinating that his plushes of the animatronics become horrible monsters ready to bite him like Fredbear did. :)

I've listened to them all, but the fourth game's one is my favorite Yeah, in regards to everything :P

• inhale

Five nights at fuckboys still best tho

• HeheheheheHAHAHAHA!!!!! XD

• Poor kid :(

Yeah except don't his hallucinations kill him? (Not sure how FNAF 4 works compared to the other games)

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense. If you notice, the kid is surrounded by his fears. They bullied him when he cried before because they said he

• They kill you for the sole purpose of a game over. :) They can't actually hurt him.

If you actually look at Foxy in the closet for too long, the kid stops hallucinating for a bit and he turns back into a plush, haha.

Poor kid Yeah except don't his hallucinations kill him? (Not sure how FNAF 4 works compared to the other games)

• Looks amazing! Great work!

I guess she could hypnotize her opponents somehow... although Maya has a similar ability if you invest skill points in one particular skill tree, sooo I dunno. :p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.