The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• A Youtube and Telltale format change I one day?

Must be the end of the world.

• That's just a quirk from the update being released so soon. It's a combination of some minor quirks from the update that will soon be ironed out, as well as your browser's cache needing to be updated.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Nice layout, the feed is really annoying though.

• end of the world

Well... puts on shades I guess it's time party then.

A Youtube and Telltale format change I one day? Must be the end of the world.

• end of the world Well... puts on shades I guess it's time party then.

• edited August 2015

What the fuck just happened, I leave for two hours and the site changes, first Youtube now this.

enter image description here

• Imagine my reaction, I just refreshed and BOOM!

What the fuck just happened, I leave for two hours and the site changes, first Youtube now this.

• I am in love with this new site update. IT'S SOOO GOOD.

• I'm indifferent so far, but that's just my aversion to change kicking in.

I am in love with this new site update. IT'S SOOO GOOD.

• In celebration of the site update, I changed my avatar!

I am like Warren myself so I think it fits me.

• Telltale and YouTube are both a part of the Internet Illuminati! It all makes sense.

Imagine my reaction, I just refreshed and BOOM!

• your new avatar is weenerish

In celebration of the site update, I changed my avatar! I am like Warren myself so I think it fits me.

• Bruh, yours looks like it's one of those hentai avatars you see on Youtube.

Green613 posted: »

your new avatar is weenerish

• ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bruh, yours looks like it's one of those hentai avatars you see on Youtube.

• Thanks for the idea, I just had to praise the Queen.

In celebration of the site update, I changed my avatar! I am like Warren myself so I think it fits me.

• edited August 2015

Look at DLB's avatar, she has beaten up Nathan. lmao

Thanks for the idea, I just had to praise the Queen.

• Glorious.

Look at DLB's avatar, she has beaten up Nathan. lmao

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited August 2015

So. Anyone seen Ronda Rousey's latest fights? She's pretty neat. I'd like to see her fight a guy. She's already proven herself to be a more than capable fighter. However, I don't think anyone would fight her. If the guy wins everyone would be like WOW HE BEAT A GIRL, but then if he lost everyone would say HAHA HE GOT BEATEN BY A GIRL.

Thoughts?

• A guilty pleasure song if I've ever heard one.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2lzD5NTs3l0

• I'm sure I will in a couple of days, or weeks, maybe a few months, a year tops. And then when I finally do get use to it, they'll change it again.

• Fuck witness subpoenas and FUCK traffic court! I gotta lose pay over someone else's fender bender.

That's what I get for asking accident victims if they're ok. Remember kids, don't help anybody and never talk to the cops.

• what happened?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Fuck witness subpoenas and FUCK traffic court! I gotta lose pay over someone else's fender bender. That's what I get for asking accident victims if they're ok. Remember kids, don't help anybody and never talk to the cops.

• enter link description here

I don't think she should fight a guy to prove herself she is a world class female athletic they never say that pro fighter guys should fight a girl to prove himself

I don't think she should fight a guy but she still is an awesome fighter she would probably win too but still I wouldn't like to watch female vs male fights

Gary-Oak posted: »

So. Anyone seen Ronda Rousey's latest fights? She's pretty neat. I'd like to see her fight a guy. She's already proven herself to be a more

• Were you apart of the accident?

Fuck witness subpoenas and FUCK traffic court! I gotta lose pay over someone else's fender bender. That's what I get for asking accident victims if they're ok. Remember kids, don't help anybody and never talk to the cops.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2015

The cop didn't show up and one of the drivers pleaded no contest to improper backing, so the case was dismissed in 30 seconds. I was never called to the stand, so why did they make me go?!

I'm actually kind of irked, in my opinion, the other driver was driving dangerously fast for a parking lot. I would've liked to see her take the fall for reckless driving. But the state of Florida (which called me as a witness) decided not to push the case, so she got off.

Markd4547 posted: »

what happened?

edited August 2015

Nope, just a witness who checked if everyone was alright. One of the drivers stupidly insisted on filing a police report and asked me to give a statement. It seemed improper not to do so, since I saw the whole thing.

Were you apart of the accident?

• Oh well, you didn't have to get fined or anything. Just show up, not a big deal .

Nope, just a witness who checked if everyone was alright. One of the drivers stupidly insisted on filing a police report and asked me to give a statement. It seemed improper not to do so, since I saw the whole thing.

• Already made that joke. lmao

edited August 2015

Really though, it is like getting fined, since I lost hours at work for it. My statement should've been more than sufficient. Especially since they never actually heard the case.

At least it's done now. Next time I'll ask if anyone needs medical attention and if they don't, I'll just run like the wind. At least I didn't have to see someone's broken bones jutting from their skin this time.

Oh well, you didn't have to get fined or anything. Just show up, not a big deal .

• I forgot about the work part, yeah, that sucks.

At least it's done now. Next time I'll ask if anyone needs medical attention and if they don't, I'll just run like the wind.

Good idea.

Really though, it is like getting fined, since I lost hours at work for it. My statement should've been more than sufficient. Especially s

• Nope, it's a trap. That double standard will never go away, it will never be 'ok' for a dude to hit a lady. I saw this commercial yesterday where a guy was playing a bunch of different sports with his son and then at the end it was like "Teach them early... Violence against women is wrong." I'm wondering what about violence against the other half of society?

Gary-Oak posted: »

So. Anyone seen Ronda Rousey's latest fights? She's pretty neat. I'd like to see her fight a guy. She's already proven herself to be a more

• enter image description here

That sounds annoying

I'm clueless with the american court system

I'm just wondering

If they call you as a witness is it optional to go or not?(or are you forced legally to show up)

Do you get paid to be a witness?(because showing up might be your working hours is there compensation)

The cop didn't show up and one of the drivers pleaded no contest to improper backing, so the case was dismissed in 30 seconds. I was never

edited August 2015

No problem, American courts are weird.

1. If you are summoned to testify by the state, you're pretty much required to go. A sheriff (at least where Ai live) pays you a visit a few weeks before the court date and gives you a subpoena. I think that failure to appear is a minor crime, unless you tell them ahead of time. Of course, since the case was dismissed immediately, i could've gotten away with skipping.

2. No, at least not in traffic court. If you drive there, you can be compensated for gas.

Markd4547 posted: »

That sounds annoying I'm clueless with the american court system I'm just wondering If they call you as a witness is it optional to

• I finally got my laptop wireless working again. I'm just happy I don't have to spend anymore time in the basement to use it.

• edited August 2015

So they force you to go to court making you lose money to help them solves cases they are paid to solve

I understand making it a legal obligation because no one would bother showing up if it wasn't

But at least they can compensate your missed working hours or even at the very least offer you a meal afterwards etc

This just sounds like they completely messed you around and didn't care forcing you to show up to nothing

This system sounds very weird to me and I'm sorry this happened to you

No problem, American courts are weird. * If you are summoned to testify by the state, you're pretty much required to go. A sheriff (at

• So this song works, but the music video is....weird. [enter link description here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU)

• KibarannKibarann Banned
    edited August 2015

Cake

Sign in to comment in this discussion.