Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm glad you like it ^^

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It is really cool and great

• Lol, money is stupidly easy to gather in that game. So much so that by the end I just said "Fuck hunting" and just bought all the materials I needed for weapons and outfits.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I've already maxed out the Morrigan :P

• More puns?

enter image description here

whoa, i'm amaized

• I hope that soon there will be photos.
    And...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Welcome back Houpps! This is so cool, I love it.

• Welcome back :)

And this is excellent :D

Houpps posted: »

Long time no see. I missed you, guys! But... I have new photo for Gortys Polaroid Album!!! The world is not enough / But it is su

• enter image description here

I hope that soon there will be photos. And...

• Lol, I just couldn't stop scouring the ocean for ships to plunder :P

I love how the Morrigan gets Templar colors when you fully upgrade the hull armour :)

A_Great_Guy posted: »

Lol, money is stupidly easy to gather in that game. So much so that by the end I just said "Fuck hunting" and just bought all the materials I needed for weapons and outfits.

• well, i'd tell you a chemistry joke but i know i wouldn't get a reaction :)

More puns?

• enter image description here

well, i'd tell you a chemistry joke but i know i wouldn't get a reaction

• Hypnotize her opponents like Maya (keeping in mind her con-artist skill)? It's a great idea! It seems I'm again going to bed with the first rays of the sun.

buntingsir posted: »

Looks amazing! Great work! I guess she could hypnotize her opponents somehow... although Maya has a similar ability if you invest skill points in one particular skill tree, sooo I dunno.

• words of wisdom: always trust a glue salesman, they tend to stick to their word. :)

• It's definitely addicting.

They have excellent taste if nothing else, those assholes.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lol, I just couldn't stop scouring the ocean for ships to plunder :P I love how the Morrigan gets Templar colors when you fully upgrade the hull armour

• Yes, thank you! :D And oh no, I hope you'll catch some sleep until sunrise, i'm sorry. D:

Hypnotize her opponents like Maya (keeping in mind her con-artist skill)? It's a great idea! It seems I'm again going to bed with the first rays of the sun.

• I am back after many tiresome days of packing holiday clothes. I'm going to Malta on Thursday for two weeks, and I haven't been able to catch up here because I always end up stressing before a holiday, and yesterday I had a panic attack (I thought we forgot to book our flight). I feel much better today though, and I hope I'll be able to talk to you all while I'm abroad.

How is everyone doing? :)

• Malta? Damn, that sounds pretty cool. And from what I learnt in school it's also pretty there and has good nautical tourism (:

I hope you have fun! :D

I am back after many tiresome days of packing holiday clothes. I'm going to Malta on Thursday for two weeks, and I haven't been able to catc

• Hey there! God, stress before flight is a nasty thing, I hope you'll feel better.

Going to Malta sounds lovely, lucky you. Have a great time there! :)

I am back after many tiresome days of packing holiday clothes. I'm going to Malta on Thursday for two weeks, and I haven't been able to catc

• anyone else having a problem where they cant post a picture?:( since the store updated

• I can't either .___.

The screen just goes black :(

Mercyva posted: »

anyone else having a problem where they cant post a picture?:( since the store updated

• yes! mee toooo... how can we fix this? x_x

I can't either .___. The screen just goes black

• edited August 2015

I honestly don't know. Maybe they'll fix it soon.

But I can post pictures when using Mozilla though.

Mercyva posted: »

yes! mee toooo... how can we fix this? x_x

• It's really nice and hot there, yeah. I used to go with my family all the time, and this year I decided to revisit it for the memories.

Thank you! :)

Malta? Damn, that sounds pretty cool. And from what I learnt in school it's also pretty there and has good nautical tourism (: I hope you have fun!

• dooG gninroM ^-~ !!

• Hey Kawaiii :D

It's pretty much evening here, but good morning to you :D

Kawaiii posted: »

dooG gninroM ^-~ !!

• When Rhyiona turns every ordinary day into going on a carnival ride

(I'm so lazy today, didn't even do anything for thread sigh )

• You can say that again. Thank you, I usually end up overworking myself with these sort of things.

Thank you very much! :)

Hey there! God, stress before flight is a nasty thing, I hope you'll feel better. Going to Malta sounds lovely, lucky you. Have a great time there!

• man, those moves ;D

When Rhyiona turns every ordinary day into going on a carnival ride (I'm so lazy today, didn't even do anything for thread sigh )

• rip thread

you'll see the light of the life one day

• HEY GUYS i come back to the news that episode 4 is officially coming this month !!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCIVNTTTTTTDJKD F

• what? really :O ?

okay, I definitely expected this but it's still great to hear :D

where did you see the news?

rhonu posted: »

HEY GUYS i come back to the news that episode 4 is officially coming this month !!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCIVNTTTTTTDJKD F

• HEY GUYS i come

oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HEY GUYS i come back to the news that episode 4 is officially coming this month !!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCIVNTTTTTTDJKD F

• edited August 2015

they posted it on the episode 4 release date discussion!

https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/628614330066403328

:______)

what? really :O ? okay, I definitely expected this but it's still great to hear where did you see the news?

• That's so awesome ^_^!

they posted it on the episode 4 release date discussion! https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/628614330066403328 :______)

• how's my favorite lewd lord today ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HEY GUYS i come oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• good, happy, proud. :)

how's my favorite lewd lord today ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• This is what happens when I don't go to any other thread than this lmao

• AYYYY Episode 4 is coming this month for sure. I can rest easy.

• is coming this month

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

AYYYY Episode 4 is coming this month for sure. I can rest easy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.