Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's ok, you can relax now :D

rhonu posted: »

thank god i've been scared and having nightmares for like 2 weeks about drama and angst in episode 4 now this is just the confirmation that

• Now I am so excited for the upcoming episodes :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Exactly... I can see Rhys being a very selfish person in the future, especially if he learns how to control Jack that way. He basically u

• maybe the drama won't be so bad...

oh, who am I kidding ;-;

thank god i've been scared and having nightmares for like 2 weeks about drama and angst in episode 4 now this is just the confirmation that

• LB is so precious, I hope if anything bad at all will happen to him, he'd miraculously return like in Ep 1. It is possible, right? Right?! ;A;

I've been worried about Vaughn since the end of Ep 3... we still don't know what Vallory did to him.

Ugh, those penultimate episodes.... Always leave you on the edge in tears.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Please no, not LB either. ;-; I've been worried about Vaughn for a while, to be honest.

• Lol, me too! XD

I hope my theory doesn't come true though... I would like Rhyiona to happen.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Now I am so excited for the upcoming episodes

• I bet the episode is gonna get hate one way or another though. :/

buntingsir posted: »

LB is so precious, I hope if anything bad at all will happen to him, he'd miraculously return like in Ep 1. It is possible, right? Right?! ;

• i am more relaxed now... it may be a weird thing to say but it's kind of a relief to know. i mean-- it's not good, but it was the lack of information what was driving me insane, at least i know what to expect x)

It's ok, you can relax now

• I would love that too, so much .___.

Lol, me too! XD I hope my theory doesn't come true though... I would like Rhyiona to happen.

• I hear ya :)

i am more relaxed now... it may be a weird thing to say but it's kind of a relief to know. i mean-- it's not good, but it was the lack of information what was driving me insane, at least i know what to expect x)

• edited August 2015

21 comments in 7 minutes. You guys are so lively right now, I love it!

• we're so dead unlike yesterday :/

• You guys are so lively right now

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) tnx bruh

• edited August 2015

waking up

scrolling through my feed for 10 minutes bored as fuck

sees shirtless fiona*

enter image description here

OMFG THANK YOU JULIE YOU ARE SO GLORIOUS

• Mornin' :)

And I was glad to see it too <3

Green613 posted: »

waking up scrolling through my feed for 10 minutes bored as fuck sees shirtless fiona* OMFG THANK YOU JULIE YOU ARE SO GLORIOUS

• edited August 2015

Who's to say Rhys wasn't taken from Helios back to Pandora by the Stranger... He could've been unconscious the whole time!

In the opening sequence it looks like Rhys goes to meet Fiona and then 'stumbles' upon Stranger. Why should Stranger go through the problem of knocking Rhys out then leaving him somewhere in the desert and then going to meet him again? I just don't understand properly...

Vaughn either chose to stay with Rhys or go with Fiona and Sasha... Do you think Vaughn would stick with Rhys if he sided with Handsome Jack

• That picture was awesome XD

waking up scrolling through my feed for 10 minutes bored as fuck sees shirtless fiona* OMFG THANK YOU JULIE YOU ARE SO GLORIOUS

• i got really happy when i saw her too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh does he?

I don't remember the beginning of Ep.1 that well, sorry for the confusion Jane :(

Who's to say Rhys wasn't taken from Helios back to Pandora by the Stranger... He could've been unconscious the whole time! In the op

• ask and you shall receive <3

• so are you still thirsty or what

• i'm always thirsty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so are you still thirsty or what

• ofc i am

it doesnt end at shirtless Fiona

theres still one more step

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

so are you still thirsty or what

• People always can find a way to pick on something... that's just how it goes.

I'm sure this episode's going to be just as awesome. (I'm so blinded by the love for this game, haha)

I bet the episode is gonna get hate one way or another though.

• enter image description here

ofc i am it doesnt end at shirtless Fiona theres still one more step ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It's okay, I'm just curious... maybe that could be the case. Someone who we will meet on Helios can help our gang somehow and then that person turns out to be the Stranger.

Oh does he? I don't remember the beginning of Ep.1 that well, sorry for the confusion Jane

• there will be suffering, but maybe that kind of suffering we enjoy deep in our hearts...? i have a love/hate relationship with lighthearted stories slowly turning to dark themes, that kind of "you signed up for a comedy but HAHA we fool you into thinking this is all laughing and joking but suddenly you're very immersed in the experience and shit gets real and oops you're screwed". i really like how you don't notice how attached you are to the story until things start going down and the emotional rollercoaster and everything and... just... them tragicomedies. i like it but also i cry a lot, a lot.

i'm not prepared at all

maybe the drama won't be so bad... oh, who am I kidding ;-;

It's okay, I'm just curious... maybe that could be the case. Someone who we will meet on Helios can help our gang somehow and then that person turns out to be the Stranger.

• Dramatic dun dun dun

Yes, that's exactly what was playing in my head when I was typing. And now I feel stupid :P

• Well, he did mention crying so I expect something really upsetting. :(

there will be suffering, but maybe that kind of suffering we enjoy deep in our hearts...? i have a love/hate relationship with lighthearted

• Aww you're not stupid Jane, you're awesome!

Dramatic dun dun dun Yes, that's exactly what was playing in my head when I was typing. And now I feel stupid :P

• Like they've ever stopped anyone

thnx for the warning

• edited August 2015

not me

edit : well yeah they have sometimes but they put 15+ on action movies ._. I misread sry

Like they've ever stopped anyone

not me edit : well yeah they have sometimes but they put 15+ on action movies ._. I misread sry

• i have a love/hate relationship with lighthearted stories slowly turning to dark themes, that kind of "you signed up for a comedy but HAHA we fool you into thinking this is all laughing and joking but suddenly you're very immersed in the experience and shit gets real and oops you're screwed"

Kinda like the Adam Sandler movie Click... Comedy that had me in tears near the end.

there will be suffering, but maybe that kind of suffering we enjoy deep in our hearts...? i have a love/hate relationship with lighthearted

• ask and you shall receive <3

Ooh I say! ;)

ask and you shall receive

• He said "No one will cry"

But that could be a lie...

Well, he did mention crying so I expect something really upsetting.

• Aww, shucks. (´つヮ⊂)

enter image description here

Aww you're not stupid Jane, you're awesome!

• .______.

....... .__.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.