Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• A brilliant quote from the GOT forum about that scene was:

"Once a ship has potential, it's there to stay, no matter what"

So yeah, Gared x Talia is a thing to some people because of that ONE bit! XP

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The parting gift scene?

• ayye, nice work (:

enter image description here

I've just reached 10 000 likes.

• enter image description here

• edited August 2015

morning kiddos

rice donut eating gif time once again (you know I was playing a DBZ game a while back and they had those donuts in the game as an item and I think they called it Onigiri so you learn something new everyday)

• I can't imagine either :P

buntingsir posted: »

Fears run people... I can't imagine what it's gotta be like to go on a plane with the fear of heights, sounds really horrible.

• That's probably for the best.

I can't imagine either :P

Green613 posted: »

morning kiddos rice donut eating gif time once again (you know I was playing a DBZ game a while back and they had those donuts in the game as an item and I think they called it Onigiri so you learn something new everyday)

That's probably for the best.

• weak amount

• lmao rude

weak amount

• edited August 2015

yoyoyo

good morning

morning kiddos rice donut eating gif time once again (you know I was playing a DBZ game a while back and they had those donuts in the game as an item and I think they called it Onigiri so you learn something new everyday)

• Good morning father!

• Hey Hanna!! <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Tfw you are too busy with your own life to spend some quality time on Rhyiona thread.. Anyway, how is everyone? I heard that episode 4 will be released in August!! WOO!

• Hah, I don't know why, but this reminds me of how I used to fear darkness and elevators when I was a kid. It's sorta fine when you can panic in company, but when you're alone it's not good at all. ;__;

• Oh God... You have so much willpower! :D

yeah, and money is always nice.. My workday? Well.. A beach --> no WC ---> Autistic girl starts crying and kicking everyone ne

weak amount

• That's the way to live life! XD

Oh believe me, if I didn't have to go to work, I would totally just watch some cat videos and eat junk food all day long .

• morning

• Hey man what's up?? :O

C'mon dude, tell us please :(

bye guys, i'm just gonna go.. uhh... cry or something, yeah..

• I was scared of both of those exact things, I'm still not really comfortable with elevators (because of the fear to get stuck). Luckily I don't really ever have to use them. If I do, stairs are a good workout.

Hah, I don't know why, but this reminds me of how I used to fear darkness and elevators when I was a kid. It's sorta fine when you can panic in company, but when you're alone it's not good at all. ;__;

• Hi Harry!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey Hanna!!

• Hey Jojo! <3

Man, do you travel on planes often? :)

I personally love flying, just sit back and relax while we say fuck you to gravity >:D But seriously, the view from up there is lovely sometimes, plus I can never sleep on planes so I just watch movies and drink fruit punch with vodka :P

Though I'm not always great with heights...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hello people! So I just got home after about 8+ hours of traveling (it's always like that when I go on vacation ). The flights sucked, mostl

• nah, I've been doing this from a young age so I know how to control situations like this :P

Oh God... You have so much willpower!

• Tfw you've been gone the whole day, and return to only three pages. Ded thread. ;-;

• hell yeah! ;)

That's the way to live life! XD

• It's my own fault, I've been told about it a few times before... Typical me, I don't listen.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh my gosh, that really sucks I'm sorry. You don't suck at life. We all make mistakes, it's okay! Now you know what to do next time

• it's pretty sad :(

Tfw you've been gone the whole day, and return to only three pages. Ded thread. ;-;

• I prefer using stairs too, haha. Lets me have a little time to think about random stuff in the morning before lectures.

I'm still a bit afraid of dark... I hate when I have to stay home all alone, I just end up turning on all the lights everywhere I go on my way out of the room.

I was scared of both of those exact things, I'm still not really comfortable with elevators (because of the fear to get stuck). Luckily I don't really ever have to use them. If I do, stairs are a good workout.

• Thnx man :)

Should be ok; it's not like I attacked a customer or a member of staff, or I was rude, or that I broke something! :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sorry to hear, brother. Hope it all goes well for you.

• Lol, that is me when my shift ends every single time!! XP

Thnx dude, I think I'll be ok tbh, but we'll see :)

This is why I do not wish people to have fun at work. Sad to hear it bro, let's hope it all works out. We'll try to cheer you up,

• I'm at 13,000 >:)

• Mornin'

• Daaaaaaaaaadddd

• I hate being alone as well, especially when someone knocks on the door.

I prefer using stairs too, haha. Lets me have a little time to think about random stuff in the morning before lectures. I'm still a bit a

• edited August 2015

It's probably because all of us we're just replying to one another and that doesn't progress the pages, just makes them longer.

Tfw you've been gone the whole day, and return to only three pages. Ded thread. ;-;

• Good for you :)

I would give up, well maybe not, but I don't think I could stay sane if an autistic kid was using me as a punching bag :I

nah, I've been doing this from a young age so I know how to control situations like this :P

• Me on a rainy day

• lmao that was pretty hilarious x)

Me on a rainy day

• Oh, I have cried so many times! It can be really scary when an adult starts acting like an animal. :/ But as I said, I'm used to this work by now :)

Good for you I would give up, well maybe not, but I don't think I could stay sane if an autistic kid was using me as a punching bag :I

• Gosh, me too, I'm such a big coward when it happens. >_> I don't even go to look who it is If I don't expect any guests. Just turn off whatever I was listening to and stay still. I realize that it's ridiculous, but I can't help it.

I hate being alone as well, especially when someone knocks on the door.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.