Who do you hate more Gryff Whitehill or Nathan Prescott?

13»

Comments

• Because Game of Thrones.

Gryff Whitehill, I hope he will be killed off in the season finale, because why would they make a character so despicable and not kill him off?

• I don't really hate Nathan anymore - I hate Mr Jefferson, but I still probably hate Gryff more because of that stupid smug face in Episode 5 and his Wolverine healing factor.

• While I agree with you about his super powers, is that the only reason you hate him over Mr. Jefferson?

Harian96 posted: »

I don't really hate Nathan anymore - I hate Mr Jefferson, but I still probably hate Gryff more because of that stupid smug face in Episode 5 and his Wolverine healing factor.

• Gryff Whitehill i don't hate nathan i just don't like him

• edited August 2015

That bitch didn't believe me. It's her problem now. I've done much more than she deserve already.

Victoria.

• I really like Life is Strange, but why the hell is that game being discussed in every subsection?

• Hell, I didn't even try to warn her.

YForrester posted: »

That bitch didn't believe me. It's her problem now. I've done much more than she deserve already.

• It's popular for a reason. Dare I say the most popular choice based games out there

jarmoksk posted: »

I really like Life is Strange, but why the hell is that game being discussed in every subsection?

• Yeah, but that doesn't mean it should be spread all over telltale forum.

Clemenem posted: »

It's popular for a reason. Dare I say the most popular choice based games out there

• Gryff is way more badass than Nathan. Nathan is just a junkie.

• The TV show is different, the Starks didn't even feel like the main characters, they were barely in some episodes, most of the time it just showed the Lannisters. Also this is telltale games, so I feel like it would be a good idea to at least kill off Gryff and that big guy with him in the finale.

Because Game of Thrones.

• He's a pretty good villain. He's only a highschooler, after all. And you don't think Gryff is a clown as well?

• Well you were a week away from replying, but alright.

The TV show is different, the Starks didn't even feel like the main characters, they were barely in some episodes, most of the time it just

• sorry man, I don't go on this site very often.

Well you were a week away from replying, but alright.

• Gryff for sure, he actually killed Rodrik or Asher, unlike Nathan who only threats people (we don't know if he killed someone yet). I forgive Nathan because he's more of a victim than a villain, but Gryff on the other hand, his background is no excuse for a Forrester to die.

• Gryff, of course! After what he did to Rodrik and the Maester... I want to flay him alive. >:)

• Oh, definitely Gryff. Nathan is just a squire for Mr. Jefferson, in my POV.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.