Will Telltale Forget Bloodsong?

So in my playthrough of Episode 5 I decided to spare Bloodsong and got him to join Asher's fleet - I mean I still did get the pit fighters on board anyway plus someone as skilled as Bloodsong is exactly what House Forrester needs to aid their army against those abominable Whitehills (except Gwyn, the only Whitehill I don't intend to kill or flay) - but seeing as he can be determinately killed off, will the players who spared him and therefore lost some respect from the pit fighters get any reward for sparing him, like if he has a brief action cameo, or is he likely going to be buried away in Episode 6 - or given the Nick treatment (from TWD S2)?

Comments

• He'll die in a fence with no lines. That's the best way to use determinant characters cringes

• He'll just get shot by an arrow during a siege or defense.

• Is he seen with Beskha behind the gate if you spared him? If that's the case I'm sure he'll get a couple lines and go down fighting some whitehills.

• You can spare Bloodsong and still gain respect from the pit fighters you know.

• Luke wasn't determinant.

• Yes he is. So yeah im hoping hell get a few scenes

Is he seen with Beskha behind the gate if you spared him? If that's the case I'm sure he'll get a couple lines and go down fighting some whitehills.

• Well i'm actually hopeful for it. This is the LAST episode. Therefore 100% of choices matter now. So im guessing he'll actually get development and some good scenes and actually affect the story in a significant way. Since (again) this is the last episode they actually make hugely different outcomes.

• Therefore 100% of choices matter now.

Hasn't ever been the case in other Telltale games. Sure, maybe a few choices, but every single choice doesn't.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well i'm actually hopeful for it. This is the LAST episode. Therefore 100% of choices matter now. So im guessing he'll actually get developm

• Who? Oh that man in the fighting pits.

• edited August 2015

Really? Its always felt that way to me in the last ep (And yes i did check the other outcomes)

But still the changes are BIG. Entire scenes, diferent disscusions that kind of stuff.

Therefore 100% of choices matter now. Hasn't ever been the case in other Telltale games. Sure, maybe a few choices, but every single choice doesn't.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Or he'll get skewered against a tree and die

Clemenem posted: »

He'll die in a fence with no lines. That's the best way to use determinant characters cringes

• edited August 2015

I thought Telltale did a fantastic job wrapping up all the choices in "Cry Wolf".

Therefore 100% of choices matter now. Hasn't ever been the case in other Telltale games. Sure, maybe a few choices, but every single choice doesn't.

• Exactly

I thought Telltale did a fantastic job wrapping up all the choices in "Cry Wolf".

• Some of them, not all like Lord claimed.

• Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands and The Walking Dead Season 1 are Telltale's best games made by their A-Team.

After Episode 4 of Telltale's GoT I realized that while this game series is good, its not as good as the above three, its a disappointment like TWD S2 - while enjoyable and gripping, it ultimately falls short due to plot holes and lazy writing, in that regard I'm afraid the Episode 6 finale will likely not be that good.

• Its a frase bro. Sry if it bothered you .

Some of them, not all like Lord claimed.

• edited August 2015

There have been plot holes? In TWD there was bad writting but not plot holes. And GOT dosent have any that i can find (and i've looked in both. Especially TWD season 2)

So what plot holes are you talking about? (im curious since again i've looked and found none)

Harian96 posted: »

Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands and The Walking Dead Season 1 are Telltale's best games made by their A-Team. After Episode 4 o

• He will kil 2 Whitehill men, and then he will die.

If you killed him in ep 5, Asher/Rodrik will kill these 2 men instead

• edited August 2015

He'll probably die 10-20 minutes in, likely on some sort of fence...

• Hopefully he gets to kick some Whitehill ass before his inevitable death.

• I really wished in the Rodrik/Asher scene Bloodsong to crawl under the gate and tell them that he will hold the gate and save both of them because this is the death he wants - an honorable one but instead Bloodsong is nowhere to be found and Rodrik/Asher dies. It's not fair... ╥﹏╥

• He'll probably fell from his horse and cracked his neck when riding back to ironrath.

• I bet he'll die like any other pit fighter.

• he'll actually get development and some good scenes

Hahaha he will get a one line or two and then's the Nick on fense route

Well i'm actually hopeful for it. This is the LAST episode. Therefore 100% of choices matter now. So im guessing he'll actually get developm

• That the rest of the season . This is the last ep.

Leluch123 posted: »

he'll actually get development and some good scenes Hahaha he will get a one line or two and then's the Nick on fense route

• He will get Nick`s role just like in TWDG S2 EP3 if you know what I'm saying.

• He will be eaten by a shadowcat!

• I did that and that was such an awesome scene IMO...

Asher: ''Where I come from, we don't kill people for sport''...''We just make sure they know their place'' stomp in the face

Herodriver posted: »

You can spare Bloodsong and still gain respect from the pit fighters you know.

• lmao, this.

_DIO_ posted: »

• GOT:traitor being a loyal subject TWD:Kenny surviving(especially if you saved Ben) tell me if you find more

There have been plot holes? In TWD there was bad writting but not plot holes. And GOT dosent have any that i can find (and i've looked in bo

• They planned the Kenny thing since season 1. That's why his 'deaths' were ambiguous. They were just horribly undetailed to the point were all we got was a sentence saying he 'Got Lucky'. So just unclear and undetailed writing. They thought no one would care or were too lazy or overworked to make a detailed explanation. But because it was left ambiguous and Sarita said he found an old restaurant (Frozen Food) it's not a plot hole it's just very undetailed.

And in GOT Duncan / Royland was either stupid, jealous, crazy, full of himself or (most likely) all of them at once. The reason this isn't a plot hole is the fact that they actually thought that house forrester would fall because they were not chosen as sentinel. They are so convinced of that fact that even if you do EVERYTHING they suggest they still backstab you. And why? because they actually think that they can either fool the whitehills into attacking and killing at least Rodrick so Asher can take over and be bloodthirsty for revenge (Royland) or that they can somehow avoid war by telling the whitehills almost everything so they don't have to kill anyone to win and/or that there is no way they can lose and possibly hoping that Gared saves everyone at the last second via North Grove. So it's not a plot hole it's just that they are insanely convinced that everything you do is wrong (EVEN when they suggest it) that they come up with they're own insane scheme to keep everyone safe from your horrible desicions .

So they're not really plot holes they're just bad writing. So somethings Telltale does might be questionable but at least the overall story is consistent just really weak sometimes. Then again the search continues. Thanks for trying to help find though :).

• Kenny's death can be seen as a plot hole I believe, the scene makes no sense when you look at it at all. Zombies coming in from both directions, no weapons besides his fists, and the fact that Omid/Christa have a bird's eye view on the situation only to say, "We don't see him" makes no sense. Them trying to write it off with that one line does not excuse the facts. When the whole encounter is so under detailed to the point that they can't even come up with a solid why/how he survived, I see that as an unbelievable coincidence or a plot hole since there is no answer.

As for the traitor that is a huge plot hole due to bad writing. Let's say in episode 4 when you go to meet at Highpoint you bring whoever isn't your sentinel an who obviously becomes you're inevitable traitor. When things get heated, this inevitable traitor draws their weapon and makes comments that they're ready to fight/kill, and if the attack option is picked they will die too. Let's also remember how we already knew there was a traitor prior to this to help point out where the traitor stands, obviously fully committed already. So then why would a traitor prepare to fight/die for us when their motives have already been made clear and why would their new alley kill them despite obviously helping them? That is plot hole, no other way to look at it. And the traitor being either is beyond weak given both characters history too.

So no, while they both suffer from bad writing, they are not excused from being what they are due to that.

They planned the Kenny thing since season 1. That's why his 'deaths' were ambiguous. They were just horribly undetailed to the point were al

• I personally think that the Kenny thing is too ambiguous and under detailed to BE a plot hole. There's just not enough to say that. Yes Kenny's "Deaths" were unlikely to survive. But they left it so unclear that there was a chance.

And again the traitor has this insanely stupid and overall bizzare logic that what they are doing is actually helping the house. They still want to kill the whitehills but think that what they're doing saves the house. So again they are just crazy.

Oh and btw thanks for taking the time to read my comment i know it was long.

Kenny's death can be seen as a plot hole I believe, the scene makes no sense when you look at it at all. Zombies coming in from both directi

• Probably die in this fight vs. the Whitehills with some kick ass scene dedicated to him. Although he said that's what he wanted, so....

• he's probably gonna take a bolt through his head while charging .

• And his last words will be "Pointy" or "Sharp enough"

_DIO_ posted: »

• I don't expect him to survive the last episode. It is a shame, I love his character design.

• That'd be pretty awesome, actually.

It'd make for one of the choices that really effected the game.

FetchWalker posted: »

I really wished in the Rodrik/Asher scene Bloodsong to crawl under the gate and tell them that he will hold the gate and save both of them b

• edited August 2015

He's gonna get stuck in their gate?

Press A to spare Bloodsong the pain. You have to!

Killah posted: »

He will get Nick`s role just like in TWDG S2 EP3 if you know what I'm saying.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.