Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The first one is too spooky, I like the second one better

• Her eyes scare me in the second pic :P

But the art is great nonetheless!!! XD

Well I'm back from my small break from doing fanart here so i am back to making fanart now, time for some classic car driving with Rhyiona Edit - added in 1 more angle Made with SFM/Photoshop

• I have no one to use Rhyiona on :P

I keep hoping that if and when I get a girlfriend (I did just say that) she'll ship Rhysha.... Arguments will be fun then >:)

nohuhhuh posted: »

my friend can't stand the word Rhyiona anymore

• Guys. Episode 4 key art. Im sorry, but I think its HolyShit-O'Clock right now

• why he look like Nicolas Cage tho

cuz nic cage is bae <3

enter image description here

• A18

Poogers555 posted: »

Guys. Episode 4 key art. Im sorry, but I think its HolyShit-O'Clock right now

• OK quick question, Why did a company like Atlas create a robot with the main purpose of finding a vault with sentience and an A.I. of a kid? enter image description here

• I'll give you the first impressions dude :) Sound good? We agreed? Cuz I'm not postponing these games at all! XD

I had no idea Until Dawn was even a thing until I saw it at E3 :/

MichaelBP posted: »

Yeah, I just turn off the PS4's connection to the internet in games with these games, and I'll do the same here. If somebody went to my base

• it's borderlands, a universe where everyone lives off of alcohol, and half the population are inbred rednecks. what did you expect? :P

OK quick question, Why did a company like Atlas create a robot with the main purpose of finding a vault with sentience and an A.I. of a kid?

• I must choose my next words very carefully...

It feels... goodish? xP

so, how does it feel, bruh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh yeah, someone wanted me to post pics of my reactions (think it was @twdgirl43) :P

Good boy. :D

What? You gonna throw me a bone as well... XD

Thank you Jane!! It means a lot to me to hear that from you <3

buntingsir posted: »

I remember, we talked about choices in TFTB and how you played the episodes, it was fun! Good boy. And you're really cool too, I'm glad you're with us!

• Me being here is worth it? Wow, that's heavy stuff dude :D

Thank you brother! <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

And now you're a part of the family. Worth it.

• She wasn't supposed to be a kid according to old audio files @Poogers555 posted once.

They changed her.

OK quick question, Why did a company like Atlas create a robot with the main purpose of finding a vault with sentience and an A.I. of a kid?

• Thank you for sticking us with. :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Me being here is worth it? Wow, that's heavy stuff dude Thank you brother!

• edited August 2015

I've stayed awake for 23 hours before... Though if I join the Military I have a feeling that staying awake for 2-3 days at a time will become a thing.

THAT BEING SAID, they do train you to resist your 'body clock' so you can go longer without sleep :P

I hate waking up in the middle of the day. I think the longest I've slept was also for 11 hours... And the longest I've been awake for is 36 hours or something around that.

• Croatia? :P

yup, all of them here..

• Nah, I'm pretty sure it was @nohuhhuh :)

Sorry. xD Aw, I'm glad! <3

Oh yeah, someone wanted me to post pics of my reactions (think it was @twdgirl43) :P Good boy. What? You gonna throw me a bone as well... XD Thank you Jane!! It means a lot to me to hear that from you

• Just think of a sad Ashley Johnson with a depressing metallic filter talking about how the sun gives you cancer, you shouldnt be happy, and how life is "meh".

She wasn't supposed to be a kid according to old audio files @Poogers555 posted once. They changed her.

• I'm still wondering why they changed her >:)

She wasn't supposed to be a kid according to old audio files @Poogers555 posted once. They changed her.

• That's okay, I don't need my nostrils anyway :P

• She was boring before. >:)

I'm still wondering why they changed her

• It confused me that someone wanted to see my face... I do not always like my face :I

Lol, it's ok :P

Yay!! <3

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was @nohuhhuh Sorry. xD Aw, I'm glad!

• pls no

enter image description here

Just think of a sad Ashley Johnson with a depressing metallic filter talking about how the sun gives you cancer, you shouldnt be happy, and how life is "meh".

• yup. one and only ;)

Croatia? :P

• I stick to my bro's!! XD

And armis37... I've known that dude for MONTHS!! I remember we were talking about stuff during New Years, good times :')

Thank you for sticking us with.

• Whoa, that's pretty tough. Then again it's military, what else you can expect, right?

That's actually convenient. You can do so many useful things if you spend less time sleeping (without dealing any damage to your health in the process, of course).

I've stayed awake for 23 hours before... Though if I join the Military I have a feeling that staying awake for 2-3 days at a time will becom

• I may travel there one day :)

I don't speak a word of the language though... :I

yup. one and only

• Rhys: So how are you liking life?

Gortys: Meh.

pls no

• enter image description here

I'm still wondering why they changed her

• Gortys would be Grumpy cat 2.0. :/

Rhys: So how are you liking life? Gortys: Meh.

• I'm sure you'll get a girlfriend someday. :)

I'm not even thinking about dating right now since getting into art school (and drawing in general) is my number 1 priority at the moment.

she'll ship Rhysha

Oh damn that would be either funny or terrifying! :D

I have no one to use Rhyiona on :P I keep hoping that if and when I get a girlfriend (I did just say that) she'll ship Rhysha.... Arguments will be fun then

• True, and the rations they give you are PURE sugar and carbohydrates so you have tons of energy to spare :P I used to be Army Cadet and being tired was only an option when it was bed time, and weirdly enough, I was only ever tired when it came time to go to sleep! XP

Yeah, obviously they try their best to give you a full 8 hours sleep, but sometimes you need to compromise. They do give you some extra time off if you haven't had much time to sleep though; the Military understands that their men need to be in fighting form, so they give them the breaks they need at least :)

Whoa, that's pretty tough. Then again it's military, what else you can expect, right? That's actually convenient. You can do so many usef

• I was actually gonna say "because of us" xD

• Yes, I'm sure they just figured that out all by themselves. >:)

She was boring before.

• I don't speak a word of the language though... :|

they say it's one of the most complicated languages to learn, due to it being a slavic language and not having any similarities to english :\ . also, grammar is a pain in the ass.

I may travel there one day I don't speak a word of the language though... :I

• People tend to do that, I don't like my face too, but in the end it doesn't matter that much, there always will be someone who'll like you no matter what. :)

It confused me that someone wanted to see my face... I do not always like my face :I Lol, it's ok :P Yay!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.