Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• But you started adorable Gortys <3

enter image description here

Too bad Telltale doesnt know how to take another quality thing from this thread. hue. hue. hue.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I was actually gonna say "because of us" xD

• 20 years old with no relationships to my name ever... Yeah right :P Honestly, I think I just need to get out and go to a pub or club and try my luck. You never know where or when you'll meet someone!

Education should always be top priority. I tell everyone still in education that they should focus on it rather than their social lives because it's so important.

I think it could end up being funny. If my girlfriend ended up being a slightly-nerdy gamer type (like me) then we could make it a rivalry >:D

I'm sure you'll get a girlfriend someday. I'm not even thinking about dating right now since getting into art school (and drawing in ge

• Learning Russian is hard enough! (I no longer try and understand the Russian alphabet, it's too complicated for me!)

I don't speak a word of the language though... they say it's one of the most complicated languages to learn, due to it being a slavic language and not having any similarities to english . also, grammar is a pain in the ass.

• if you ever want to learn one of the slavic languages, i'd recommend croatian, because it seems like the easiest one to learn and the only one which uses latin alphabet completely

HazzatheMan posted: »

Learning Russian is hard enough! (I no longer try and understand the Russian alphabet, it's too complicated for me!)

• Apparently it's all a matter of habit. You get used to endure your tiredness or just get distracted by work.

I think that's a good decision on their part.

True, and the rations they give you are PURE sugar and carbohydrates so you have tons of energy to spare :P I used to be Army Cadet and bein

• This is true :)

Still, when a glamorous high-school student calls you ugly, it hits you...

buntingsir posted: »

People tend to do that, I don't like my face too, but in the end it doesn't matter that much, there always will be someone who'll like you no matter what.

• Oh cool!

I'll check it out then :D

if you ever want to learn one of the slavic languages, i'd recommend croatian, because it seems like the easiest one to learn and the only one which uses latin alphabet completely

• Exactly :)

Yeah, they definitely know what they're doing :D

Apparently it's all a matter of habit. You get used to endure your tiredness or just get distracted by work. I think that's a good decision on their part.

• This is 300% truth of Borderlands! XD

it's borderlands, a universe where everyone lives off of alcohol, and half the population are inbred rednecks. what did you expect? :P

• edited August 2015

You know, as cool and awesome as it sounds, I can't really believe that "I made them change Gortys" without any actual evidence. :P It's possible that they just felt like changing Gortys because "serious Gortys" didn't work.

Don't get me wrong, a big part of me wants to believe that they saw all those fan arts and fanfics and discussions about Gortys....

Too bad Telltale doesnt know how to take another quality thing from this thread. hue. hue. hue

Oh so true.. Sadly..

Poogers555 posted: »

But you started adorable Gortys Too bad Telltale doesnt know how to take another quality thing from this thread. hue. hue. hue.

• I can imagine... but who said that she's the judge in the first instance and knows everything? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is true Still, when a glamorous high-school student calls you ugly, it hits you...

• Also true! <3

I can imagine... but who said that she's the judge in the first instance and knows everything? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• ...for a moment I thought A25 was April 25th... I've gone pessimistic, haven't I?

go fook yerself, TTG >.< A25 or S1 confirmed

• I was in a relathionship when I was in elementary lmao.

20 years old with no relationships to my name ever... Yeah right :P Honestly, I think I just need to get out and go to a pub or club and try

• At least you're interesting! If I have conversations with myself I'll end up talking about the weather ;-;

I'll start having conversations with myself. Please I've been doing that since I was 6!! XP

• I've gone p̶e̶s̶s̶i̶m̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶, haven't I?

optimistic* ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

...for a moment I thought A25 was April 25th... I've gone pessimistic, haven't I?

• Ayy I'm back guys, what did I miss.

• edited August 2015

20 years old with no relationships

Welp, I'm 21 and I have never been dating anyone. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Not everyone is interested in education but drawing is my passion and I will do my best to achieve my goals..

If my girlfriend ended up being a slightly-nerdy gamer type (like me) then we could make it a rivalry >:D

this sounds too perfect! <3

20 years old with no relationships to my name ever... Yeah right :P Honestly, I think I just need to get out and go to a pub or club and try

• snoop dogg

Ayy I'm back guys, what did I miss.

• Is that like 10 years old or younger?

Lol, in my primary school those kids had 'weddings' for 'couples' XP

I was in a relathionship when I was in elementary lmao.

• snoop dawg, nic cage and hanna's crazy psycho face :)

Ayy I'm back guys, what did I miss.

• You think I'm interesting?! :O THANK YOU!!!! <3

I can talk to myself for fucking ages about descriptions of weapons and character bios... Good times man ;)

At least you're interesting! If I have conversations with myself I'll end up talking about the weather ;-;

• Yes, yes it is.

Is that like 10 years old or younger? Lol, in my primary school those kids had 'weddings' for 'couples' XP

• enter image description here

I refuse to believe that April 25th is optimistic! ;-;

I've gone p̶e̶s̶s̶i̶m̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶, haven't I? optimistic* ;-;

• wow, you've got some serious skills then x)

I was in a relathionship when I was in elementary lmao.

• it's still optimistic in my book ;-;

I refuse to believe that April 25th is optimistic! ;-;

• edited August 2015

Haven't seen her in forever though, different schools, it was mostly a life experience. First kiss in 2nd grade though, I was a little thug. Compared to what a pussy I am now that's big lmao.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

wow, you've got some serious skills then x)

• Nah, they got the idea for Gortys from here. Gortys talked all depressed like that. There were lines of it for the whole episode, from when we met till saying "its up there on Helios"

You know, as cool and awesome as it sounds, I can't really believe that "I made them change Gortys" without any actual evidence. :P It's pos

• Well you are, and you have good viewpoints on things. That is, you have viewpoints and don't just blindly go along with everything people say like yours truly.

xD I just had a long one-way conversation... with my two month-old cousin. Who was asleep. It was about jam, of all things. So I get you.

You think I'm interesting?! :O THANK YOU!!!! I can talk to myself for fucking ages about descriptions of weapons and character bios... Good times man

• ;-; But Telltale promised an August release... ;-;

it's still optimistic in my book ;-;

• edited August 2015

You even had the first kiss? woah x) The same 'couple-thing' was happening when I was in elementary school too, I'd just watch them lol.

Compared to what a pussy I am now that's big lmao.

I've always been a coward when it came to those things, still am. Once a boy from my class sent me a card for valentine's day and I was even scared hanging out with him ever again lmao

Haven't seen her in forever though, different schools, it was mostly a life experience. First kiss in 2nd grade though, I was a little thug. Compared to what a pussy I am now that's big lmao.

• I don't know if someone already shared this but I just saw this and thought it was awesome! Humanoid Gortys and Loaderbot = So Much Yes! (By:m-z-k)enter image description hereenter image description here

• This is really cool. :D

I don't know if someone already shared this but I just saw this and thought it was awesome! Humanoid Gortys and Loaderbot = So Much Yes! (By:m-z-k)

• enter image description here

"My turn. Can you lend me a kiss?"

"Lend a kiss?"

"Come on, I promise I'll give it back."

"!!!"

• Fiona McSmooth is life

I missed these :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"My turn. Can you lend me a kiss?" "Lend a kiss?" "Come on, I promise I'll give it back." "!!!"

• edited August 2015

I'm inspired today for some reason. :P

Fiona McSmooth is life I missed these

• Oh really? :O Damn.

Well anyway, I'm really happy that they gived up on depressed Gortys :)
    She's so cute when she smiles!

Poogers555 posted: »

Nah, they got the idea for Gortys from here. Gortys talked all depressed like that. There were lines of it for the whole episode, from when we met till saying "its up there on Helios"

• edited August 2015

She's actually the one who took the initiative, I mean I liked her but I probably would have never done anything about it.

I wouldn't really call it a kiss, it was more of trying to peck someones face off with your lips :P

If the boy was cute you should've at least said something to him :\

You even had the first kiss? woah x) The same 'couple-thing' was happening when I was in elementary school too, I'd just watch them lol.

• I guess some people view the importance of a relationship differently... A few months ago I was so depressed with being alone and having had 'no contact' with a woman, but now I'm learning to just deal with it... My Time Will Come.

Lol, it would be pretty awesome! XP

20 years old with no relationships Welp, I'm 21 and I have never been dating anyone. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

• That's good to hear (:

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm inspired today for some reason. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.