Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Then she steals his thunder by saying "I was talking about Vaughn, doofus" XP

• Those situations are pretty rare to happen to me so it's fine rn.

Hah, don't worry, I don't think I'll need any relationship advices now because I do not really need 'somebody' right now, b/c school and stuff. Thanks though (:

Well if a guy engages a comversation, you don't really have to do anything but go with the flow, he's the one who engaged it, he's the one w

• Really? Wow...

Ok then, I always end up flicking on a light switch when it's night time in my house and I'm walking through it, I'm convinced someone or something is waiting to jump out at me :/

nohuhhuh posted: »

Wow today's like a confession day or something in the Rhyiona thread. I always put the lights off when I take a shower

• Yup Vaughn is sure a hit with the Ladies! ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona blogging, take 58.

Yup Vaughn is sure a hit with the Ladies!

• edited August 2015

School relationships never work out anyway.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Those situations are pretty rare to happen to me so it's fine rn. Hah, don't worry, I don't think I'll need any relationship advices now because I do not really need 'somebody' right now, b/c school and stuff. Thanks though (:

• all of these nostalgic posts today :D

Fiona blogging, take 58.

• Hope you have fun gurl!

Kruzii posted: »

jooooo, I am driving to a festival, not be around for the next days love ya all<3 don't let the rhyshas bite you!

• Exactly.

School relationships never work out anyway.

• I guess in a public place it isn't, but I still think that talking to toddlers that way is completely normal :)

Ahhh I'm not too fond of goat's cheese. I prefer soft goat's cheese as well :P Though that dessert sounds pretty nice!

Oh it's nearly done? Sweet :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

My aunt didn't seem to think so... :P I guess it's an acquired taste, I just need to get used to it. Chévre is a french goat cheese, can

• Hey, have a great time Kruzii, we'll miss you! Boy, you'll have a lot to read through when you get back :D

Kruzii posted: »

jooooo, I am driving to a festival, not be around for the next days love ya all<3 don't let the rhyshas bite you!

• I'm on a roll today. B)

all of these nostalgic posts today

• edited August 2015

I had really negative thoughts about myself and even now I can't truly believe that there's someone out there who would like me just the way I am

This is so like me too. That just proves that we all think too much, obviously there's a right person outwhere somewhere. :)

I guess some people view the importance of a relationship differently Yes, this is true. But I'm just saying that no-one should feel

• No problem <3

Exactly! Just like Rhys should... >:)

buntingsir posted: »

Thank you. hugs back Yep, just gotta believe and when you meet someone have courage and take every opportunity to do something.

• Deja vu.

Fiona blogging, take 58.

• Oh, this sounds fun! xD

I used to be afraid of simple things like jack-o-lanterns, If I had a book with the picture with those I usually went to leave that book in the empty dark room and ran out like crazy, like something was chasing me down.

Wow today's like a confession day or something in the Rhyiona thread. I always put the lights off when I take a shower

• "I don't care what the people think, I'm way too cool for that." - Joanna, who spent twenty minutes walking slowly around the supermarket to get her cousin to fall asleep.

Each to his(her) own. But I am a huge fan of cheese.

We'll see if it's actually out tomorrow, depends on my level of laziness.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I guess in a public place it isn't, but I still think that talking to toddlers that way is completely normal Ahhh I'm not too fond of go

Proof of their love #1293:

You must be wondering what the heck I'm doing. Why am I bringing this back, you ask yourself. While shaking your head. Well, you know me, I only speak the truth and today I bring this back because my mission is to open your eyes to the tiny details Telltale tries to hide from us. Got it? Okay. This moment looks meaningless ai first, right? Right. But is it meaningless? No. Let me explain why. Do you see the way she pauses in between words? People would usually say she's just tired of trying to lift Rhys' big, fat behind but is that it? No. This clearly indicates her hesitation in giving much of her feelings away. Her heart is beating too fast and it's making her palms sweaty (one of the reasons it's hard to lift him -- that or he's too fucking addicted to ice cream) and she's just confused as to this whole thing. She is overwhelmed with emotions and the contact is just making it harder on her. That and she turns her face away. That's a sign she's probably blushing and doesn't want him to see in case he looks down.

You think you could trick me, Telltale? Think again.

• edited August 2015

sorry in advance, I don't know what got into me lmao

Proof of their love #1293: You must be wondering what the heck I'm doing. Why am I bringing this back, you ask yourself. While shaking yo

• edited August 2015

Also the fact that most of the time I spent at home

Looking at Rhyiona Thread ;D

btw, I know that feel :/

Pfff, who said I haven't already? Eh, I just lack some of that thing that's called self-confidence. Once when I was in the middle school

• I don't know what got into me lmao

oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sorry in advance, I don't know what got into me lmao

• NO

I don't know what got into me lmao oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• This makes everything clear.

Proof of their love #1293: You must be wondering what the heck I'm doing. Why am I bringing this back, you ask yourself. While shaking yo

• edited August 2015

This...is the truth. She's ready to do anything for her true love. Fiona has never been in love before like this so that's why she doesn't directly admit her feelings.

Telltale thinks we're blind, smh.

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

That's great! :D

(oh Fuck it, prepare for nostalgia overload)

enter image description here

I'm on a roll today.

• You're on a roll today, haha! This gives me so many feels ;__;

• I'm officially bringing this back because people liked it back then but I ran out of gifs and stuff. :P

You're on a roll today, haha! This gives me so many feels ;__;

• Who needs stupid relationships when you have Rhyiona?! Cue epic music and fireworks on the background

Also the fact that most of the time I spent at home Looking at Rhyiona Thread ;D btw, I know that feel

• They can't trick us. We're on to you!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

This...is the truth. She's ready to do anything for her true love. Fiona has never been in love before like this so that's why she doesn't directly admit her feelings. Telltale thinks we're blind, smh.

• Lol!! :P

That's fair enough :)

I know that feel my friend...

JumpyJoey posted: »

"I don't care what the people think, I'm way too cool for that." - Joanna, who spent twenty minutes walking slowly around the supermarket to

• Nice

B)

I'm officially bringing this back because people liked it back then but I ran out of gifs and stuff. :P

• yep, it's just too easy to get lost in a sea of self-doubt xD

I had really negative thoughts about myself and even now I can't truly believe that there's someone out there who would like me just the way

• edited August 2015

Never forget Fiona's creepy ass smile if you dont hit Q

• Who doesn't love ice cream though?

• You got all that from one scene? Dude, you should so be a Detective irl!! XD

Oh and Fiona's chest puffed out like that...... Nice ;)

• I remember that! It was so cute. <3

That's great! (oh Fuck it, prepare for nostalgia overload)

• Who doesn't love ice cream though?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.