Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh god... this brings back so much feels... from when I was just a lurker here... wow. It's concrete proof.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Proof of their love #1293: You must be wondering what the heck I'm doing. Why am I bringing this back, you ask yourself. While shaking yo

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

when bae starin at your legs

Poogers555 posted: »

Never forget Fiona's creepy ass smile if you dont hit Q

• HOLY SHIT GUYS, @Eryka IS ALIVE!

enter image description here

• She's a health freak though :P

Plus she has a sensitive stomach (that's what she told me...)

buntingsir posted: »

@Kruzii

• Telltale just can't hide things from me. B)

HazzatheMan posted: »

You got all that from one scene? Dude, you should so be a Detective irl!! XD Oh and Fiona's chest puffed out like that...... Nice

• Damnit Jane! You ruined the moment ;-;

@Kruzii

• No idea why Telltale animators were like.

"Okay boys, make her face like this >:("

"But wait like 15 seconds and make her go like this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

when bae starin at your legs

• She lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

HOLY SHIT GUYS, @Eryka IS ALIVE!

• Oh that sweet sweet nostalgia.

Today's such a fun day. Nostalgia, confessions and random conversations. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

That's great! (oh Fuck it, prepare for nostalgia overload)

• aawasalmdcnsnclksnlsjscjn so many feels!! I named this file "shippedidippedi" even this ridiculous name gives me shivers!! What is this??? AAAA!

I remember that! It was so cute.

• I'm sorry, honey, will you forgive me? ;__;

Damnit Jane! You ruined the moment ;-;

• Hazza looks back through some of his comments earlier today... Wonders why he has meaningful conversations with other people...

I feel so bad talking to other people about my issues, it's not just that I don't know you guys personally, but it's so boring for me to talk about my life! XP

Man, maybe I should just stick to lurking instead of bringing up real life stuff as a conversation topic? :/

• seems right. Good job Wolf, Good job :D

Proof of their love #1293: You must be wondering what the heck I'm doing. Why am I bringing this back, you ask yourself. While shaking yo

• Well, I wonder if Telltale decided to add some Rhyiona in ep 4 ;-;

I honestly have a bad feeling that Tales will have 0 romance now after seeing the backlash from them screwing up so badly at their last attempt

• edited August 2015

That's actually really cool. I love ice cream, I think I wouldn't survive without it in summer, my will is so weak xD

She's a health freak though :P Plus she has a sensitive stomach (that's what she told me...)

• The best day ever :D

We are only missing lewd posts

Oh that sweet sweet nostalgia. Today's such a fun day. Nostalgia, confessions and random conversations.

• Can't stay mad at that face ;-;

I'm sorry, honey, will you forgive me? ;__;

• Everyone loved when you hid those >:( faces in your comics. :D

aawasalmdcnsnclksnlsjscjn so many feels!! I named this file "shippedidippedi" even this ridiculous name gives me shivers!! What is this??? AAAA!

• Why not? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No idea why Telltale animators were like. "Okay boys, make her face like this >:(" "But wait like 15 seconds and make her go like this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

• Why? What do you think me and Marija talk about all the time B)

Hazza looks back through some of his comments earlier today... Wonders why he has meaningful conversations with other people... I feel so

• Oh thank you, you're so kind. <3 ;__;

Can't stay mad at that face ;-;

• No I'm not, you are!

Oh thank you, you're so kind. ;__;

• Dude... we just had a conversation about cheese. And I found it very meaningful, I like learning things about you guys (even if it's stuff like "I really love blue cheese" or "My favourite type of ice cream is stracciatella"). Don't you stop! We find it interesting, so you'll just have to grin and bear it :)

Hazza looks back through some of his comments earlier today... Wonders why he has meaningful conversations with other people... I feel so

• Wait! The forum had change!

• Why? I love talking about people's lives and learn about their traits.

• edited August 2015

All they'd have to do is make it optional.

Well, I wonder if Telltale decided to add some Rhyiona in ep 4 ;-; I honestly have a bad feeling that Tales will have 0 romance now after seeing the backlash from them screwing up so badly at their last attempt

• No, you are!

No I'm not, you are!

• aw poor young Jane :P

When I was a kid, the light bulb in our bathroom was too bright and that's the reason why I always put the light off.
    Time passed and I never got rid of this weird habit :P

Oh, this sounds fun! xD I used to be afraid of simple things like jack-o-lanterns, If I had a book with the picture with those I usually went to leave that book in the empty dark room and ran out like crazy, like something was chasing me down.

• Oh, you're so adorable! <3

No, you are!

• We can have any type of conversations in here, you know. :)

• enter image description here

Oh, you're so adorable!

• This is so interesting :D How our past influences our habits and interests.

aw poor young Jane :P When I was a kid, the light bulb in our bathroom was too bright and that's the reason why I always put the light off. Time passed and I never got rid of this weird habit :P

• you have no idea how much i've missed these two :)

• edited August 2015

Eryka, Green already said he'd request the thread to close down if this kept up. Put a spoiler tag on this? Just to be safe.

• And you're so sweet <3

Oh, you're so adorable!

• AN OPTIONAL shipping in a MULTIPLE-CHOICE game??

Noo, you are asking too much of them..

All they'd have to do is make it optional.

• Shit, I know, I should be ashamed.

We should get rid of choice based dialogue, too. That way episodes will be out faster!

AN OPTIONAL shipping in a MULTIPLE-CHOICE game?? Noo, you are asking too much of them..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.